Author Topic: Viscerators  (Read 7498 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Viscerators
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2013, 01:51:27 PM »
It'd be possible to make a swarm of viscerators - like you control one and the others in the swarm follow it. This way, you could send them forwards, but you could also stop them and give the target time to finish their /me or roleplay.

Oh gosh, hot.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Carnivore329

• In the Outlands Hiding Under A Rock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2013, 08:46:26 PM »
Out of all the stupid and great shit ive read on forums today I belive this would be the most productful suggestion ive read, Overwatch have been used to much, and as someone said, it would be out of the normal, I ussualy play on OL and I think it would be a great event to have a small little or huge squad of player controlled man hacks swarming about I personally belive it would create some great RP and give some players a different feeling other than the Overwatch patrols or some of the usual same old events, I really hope this gets put in (Not saying anything for City due to I don't play it much.)

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 12:15:09 PM »
Personally, I think viscerators would add very little to RP value. I can't imagine anything happening besides them flying around with nothing to do. They look like RC helicopters honestly, and sound twice as annoying. I mean, what could possibly be their use? We already have scanners for scouting. They just seem like a lame addition. I never liked the idea of viscerators in HL to beging with, to be truthful.

- support

User was warned 5% for this post. Reason: Necroposting ~Statua
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 03:01:49 PM by Statua »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 02:58:56 PM »
This post is damn near 2 months old. Locked to prevent further necroposting.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 09:19:23 PM »
Moved to accepted suggestions. I ICly ordered the project to be done months ago and its actually been ICly used and tested already.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2013, 09:43:21 PM »
You moved it to OCRP accepted suggestions.

Moved to HL2RP :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal