Author Topic: Combine Civil Authority Propaganda Films  (Read 7276 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Combine Civil Authority Propaganda Films
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 05:36:49 PM »
Although it's not directly a concern of the CCA, playing some classical music through the videos could be nice as well. Somebody can get the necessary auths and make it into live performance. Would be nice.

If it's any interest, my Consul is doing a play write project where citizens can write plays to be performed in the theatre.
My Consul will be writing an alternative version of Macbeth...

Not to come and poop on the parade but isn't music and most recreational activities like that banned according to canon? I recall someone mentioning this to me a while back.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2013, 05:39:54 PM »
Although it's not directly a concern of the CCA, playing some classical music through the videos could be nice as well. Somebody can get the necessary auths and make it into live performance. Would be nice.

If it's any interest, my Consul is doing a play write project where citizens can write plays to be performed in the theatre.

Not to come and poop on the parade but isn't music and most recreational activities like that banned according to canon? I recall someone mentioning this to me a while back.

Probably not if we dress it up as propaganda

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2013, 11:47:45 PM »

Probably not if we dress it up as propaganda

In the Union's eyes it would be just like the Civil Administrator broadcasts, except they were produced for global use.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Carnivore329

• In the Outlands Hiding Under A Rock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 08:51:43 PM »
I believe lightfuse made something like this. Would just have to edit the video
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOqciH7UbAg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOqciH7UbAg</a>

That was some bull shit right there.

LMAO AT THAT LOL
For the record, the doctrine and propaganda of the Universal Union is far more comparable to that of the Soviet Union than Nazi Germany.

And, Im pretty sure Frolie wasen't directly comparing the Nazi's to the Union, Just an example of propoganda, I say we focus more on the actual CCA Propaganda Videos instead of comparing UU and Nazi Germany/Soviet Union,ETC. And, I really wanna see dis shit put in

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal