Author Topic: Orange Cosmos Roleplay 2  (Read 27140 times)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Orange Cosmos Roleplay 2
« on: June 16, 2012, 01:46:08 PM »

Alright, so as some of you may already know due to leaks, or just assuming something that's pretty obvious, OCRP2 is currently in development. We haven't just started, it's been in development for a while, and there will be a lot of changes coming. Most details won't be released until it's finished; however any details that you guys are told, will be provided by Crap-Head in the OCRP server. This is more than just any update, this is big, and I'm sure you'll all enjoy it.

Admins are currently giving the developers suggestions and ideas to work on for the gamemode, and we've already got tons of progress. This time Crap-Head is putting a lot of effort into making it as YOU want it. If you feel you have a GOOD suggestion that will benefit OCRP2, make a thread about it.

Don't listen to any rumors about the gamemode, you should only be listening to stuff that comes directly from Crap-Head. The release date and any other details, as I said above, will be released when we're ready, and the admins have given all the suggestions they can think of. The only people who know whats being done as of now are the Administrators, and of course Owners and Developers. We hope you're excited for this, because our developers have been working hard on it, and they're doing a great job.

Please don't ask our staff about information for OCRP2, and don't bug Crap-Head about it. You will all be told when we are ready to give more information on the gamemode.

Offline cfitz22

• autism simulator 2013
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Orange Cosmos Roleplay 2
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 02:12:51 PM »
Beta release for donators?
Don't make fun of me just because I say i'm stressed... I'm a person too.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 02:19:43 PM »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 02:55:53 PM »
I'm looking forwards to this and am happy you made an official thread. Best of luck :)

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 03:09:12 PM »
will this be more than a simple gui change and a few more cars

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 03:11:04 PM »
will this be more than a simple gui change and a few more cars
yes

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 03:18:13 PM »
Thanks to me for the logo and HUD :D

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 05:43:47 PM »
Are you ever going to release pics and changes in the game though?

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 05:55:57 PM »
I would also hope that the map would be different than the one going for the current OCRP. Things just seem better when the maps are somewhat different after all and sometimes things just need a change. Not suggesting that the map should be v33x even though it's a good map, there will always be those who complain about it for being a little too big even though it's a great map for rp, but it should be better than evocity_v2d at least.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 06:01:04 PM »
What happens to our cars and money etc that we've collected?
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 06:23:49 PM »
What happens to our cars and money etc that we've collected?
Undecided yet.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Aneeso

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 10:46:52 AM »
Lol
Nothing to see here.

Offline Aneeso

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 10:51:01 AM »
On another note, even though I'm not active, would you be allowed to rename it? CGRP? Just a suggestion, OCRP needs to die, just saying
Nothing to see here.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 10:53:10 AM »
On another note, even though I'm not active, would you be allowed to rename it? CGRP? Just a suggestion, OCRP needs to die, just saying

I have to agree with Aneeso, OCRP stands for Orange Cosmos RolePlay, Orange Cosmos is gone and this new gamemode will be completely disconnected with what Orange Cosmos once had.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 10:54:07 AM »
Yeah it looks more like harbor rp now

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal