Author Topic: Orange Cosmos Roleplay 2  (Read 27381 times)

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Orange Cosmos Roleplay 2
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2012, 03:54:36 AM »
I have to agree, This thread is for Crap-Head or whoever it may be to answer your immediate questions/give you some updates. Regarding a reset; cross that bridge when you come to it...

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2012, 08:46:01 AM »
1. To end the law discussion. You donate for money for OCRP, not OCRP2. Like Tim said.

2. I don't answer questions here, nor do i answer them on Steam. Please just wait until I put up another thread where i will answer all of your questions.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2012, 10:14:46 AM »
And therefore, let's end this discussion about the reset. Unless Crap-Head or Roflwaffle confirm it, no one knows if it is even going to happen after all. But chances are high though, because the economy of OCRP1.5 is fucked up beyond all measures and OCRP2 works quite different regarding economy. (As far as I know, because again: Don't take anything I say as true.)

I donated a total of $150 dollars in the past and got about 2mill OCRP cash and some other stuff for it. I will also lose that, but do I care? No. Because how much you whine and bitch about it, the decisions won't change. Beside, I donated this much to support this community. Not to be the richest elitist on OCRP.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2012, 11:07:33 AM »
Can I suggest locking this until any updates? It's just being used to create rumors.

Offline SirTai

• *~(Jason Brody Wannabe)~*
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2012, 12:23:51 PM »
Nonono, please.

Its a good thread to extract information from you guys. :3
As Crap-Head said in this thread, the admin team is taking part in suggestions/discussion, so what I've learnt so far:
- Reset, highly likely to happen. Lots of Pro's($$$ says Rofl/eco fix), no Cons (except maybe a couple days of mad skids doing what they do best.)
- New economy, probably lots of new things.
This /\ is good. (y)

And I hope for new ways of making money, no more groweeng. D: Why do we all have to be farmers!?

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2012, 12:28:31 PM »
Take what you want from this thread, It's true we have a select team of admins doing suggestions but anything beyond the original post then don't set in stone.

Offline Aneeso

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2012, 02:25:05 PM »
I donated a total of $150 dollars in the past

Oh wow...
Nothing to see here.

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2012, 02:28:01 PM »

Oh wow...

What's the problem with that?
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline Aneeso

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2012, 02:40:21 PM »

Oh wow...

What's the problem with that?

Erm, spending IRL money on virtual properties, that's the problem? Never see the logic in spending your money in-game, find it stupid and ridiculous. Only way I've previously spent my money on GMod is for donation fee's. Not to get some pixel money or pixel car or what not. #Hatergunnahate
Nothing to see here.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2012, 10:02:45 AM »
Stop it, now. Next one will get a ban like Aneeso got for starting this shit. Removed most of those posts.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2012, 07:29:27 PM »
To be honest, I have 37 out of 42 cars currently, along with a lot of items, a lot of guns, a huge 1,010kg organization bank, and a lot more by playing OCRP since OC, and you know what?  I would be happy if when OCRP2 came out that everyone would be reset.  I think this will make it fun again, to be able to earn everything back again, at the same pace as everyone else.  You have things to look forward to, along will all the new additions in OCRP2.  There are other communities where people actually pay to have their accounts reset so they can rank back up again to make it fun again.  I know a lot of people hate call of duty, but it can also kind of be referred to what call of duty does, you rank to the highest rank, and then they allow you to prestige to start all over again so you can earn it all back and it makes it fun to earn it all back and rank up again.  Some don't like it, but I think if they wiped everyone's accounts, it would make it more fun, even with all the shit I've had and the years I've spent working for it all, I still wouldn't mind getting reset.  Right now, it's a very boring, I either raid or do stuff with organization members or I grow to make money to use for passive rp events because I already have most of the cars and enough guns, props and what not.  Just not fun anymore.  I would love a reset, plus with all the new features in OCRP2, I think it's a good idea to balance everything out again and let everyone begin anew at the same time.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 07:59:25 PM by [LP] CrazyNinja »

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2012, 05:48:18 AM »
To be honest, I have 37 out of 42 cars currently, along with a lot of items, a lot of guns, a huge 1,010kg organization bank, and a lot more by playing OCRP since OC, and you know what?  I would be happy if when OCRP2 came out that everyone would be reset.  I think this will make it fun again, to be able to earn everything back again, at the same pace as everyone else.  You have things to look forward to, along will all the new additions in OCRP2.  There are other communities where people actually pay to have their accounts reset so they can rank back up again to make it fun again.  I know a lot of people hate call of duty, but it can also kind of be referred to what call of duty does, you rank to the highest rank, and then they allow you to prestige to start all over again so you can earn it all back and it makes it fun to earn it all back and rank up again.  Some don't like it, but I think if they wiped everyone's accounts, it would make it more fun, even with all the shit I've had and the years I've spent working for it all, I still wouldn't mind getting reset.  Right now, it's a very boring, I either raid or do stuff with organization members or I grow to make money to use for passive rp events because I already have most of the cars and enough guns, props and what not.  Just not fun anymore.  I would love a reset, plus with all the new features in OCRP2, I think it's a good idea to balance everything out again and let everyone begin anew at the same time.

This is the ideal mindset to be in, Even though it's not confirmed that there is a reset or not, CrazyNinja is obviously ready for it if it does happen. Although this has kinda died down now and I hope Crazy hasn't started something up again :) Anywhore, lets just sit here patiently and wait for news

Click to see the original size.

Offline Tyrone McNigga

• removed your title due to it being way too big - pm me(Kronic) to have it changed
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2012, 10:42:28 AM »
Artistic, but please don't <3  :-* - Smt
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 10:48:17 AM by Smt »

Offline [LP]Semorell1

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2012, 12:42:14 AM »
I also agree with reset. It would make it more fun like allot of people have said.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal