Author Topic: How Has Your 2014 Been?  (Read 15510 times)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How Has Your 2014 Been?
« on: December 31, 2014, 12:35:06 PM »
How's your year been? Good? Bad? Indifferent? Absolute shite?

Mine was, well, first half was shit. Broke up with my girlfriend of two years on the 5th of January so that set the scene early for my year. I didn't really like this at year University either. Not got many (any?) proper friends, work has been a drag, took a hit right in the love from a girl I like, dissapointed myself with not working hard enough at uni, AGAIN! xD

Good things? Got my first proper motorbike, got a work placement and possibly a future job doing live sound engineering, which is something I want to do. Can't think of too much that was good about my year. Could be worse, I suppose. I could have Ebola, cancer, be homeless, gotten raped, stabbed, killed etc :)

Hope your year was a good one :)
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How Has Your 2014 Been?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 12:46:29 PM »
it's been

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 03:00:50 PM »
Kinda have a love hate with this year.

Started off dating a new girl after breaking up with a long term in the november before. Ended up splitting after 2 months cause it was a rebound and I had to figure shit out. She then went to the military. I then found out I had to withdraw from my Paramedic school because I was too far behind and if I challenged the testing, it would have failed so i withdrew to maintain a neutral mark. I then went on a 'journey of self improvement' where I boosted my self image and figured out shit for myself. Probably one of the best things to ever happen to me tbh. Dated a few girls in that time but there wasn't any good connection. Up to august now, got back together with the military girl now that I was actually ready for a serious relationship. Passed one of the courses I wanted to retake with an A (had a C+ before) and am set for 2nd semester. Things went great between me and gf. I had an amazing Christmas with her, then we broke up again on Monday cause the military messed her up and she wants to do her own self journey. No warning signs. Nothing. It looked like we were having a great time, then all of a sudden, poof.

Kinda fucked up year but whatever. Starting 2015 off with a clean slate I suppose.

Also should this be in social discussion?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 10:08:05 PM »
It's a mix of good and bad for me.
I don't even remember much of the first half of the year (So I suppose nothing worth to remember happened) but I got a proper full time job now which is nice.

But the less bright news, Less than a week ago my grandma got a heart attack causing her to be taken to the hospital, and she suffered from possible brain damage worse enough to possibly never mentally recover again. She sometimes physically wakes up and looks around, but she doesn't respond to anything she sees or hears. So it's likely that she will pass away within the next few days. :\

But part from that, I can't complain much about 2014.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 11:35:17 PM »
Shit Nick. I'm really sorry to hear that. Hope you're ok mate.
And Stat, you'll find the right girl :)
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 04:50:21 PM »
Pretty bad.   

My family is already broken in two, my father and my mother hate each other and continue to sue each other over my brother myself.  Not to mention I have to work and my dad gets pissy when I don't work on my truck and I do other things... he expects a 17 year old to know how to build a 1994 Silverado from scratch, and beside that fact I won't even be allowed to drive it...

My great grandmother passed a month or so back... the family on both sides was hurt from that.... now my great grandpa is extremely depressed and we don't know how long he is going to last due to that fact.

I've also gotten hurt quite a lot this year, including going def in my right ear.  I can hear from it, but it's muffled and idk if I will be getting my hearing back.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 05:14:19 PM »
Pretty bad.   

My family is already broken in two, my father and my mother hate each other and continue to sue each other over my brother myself.  Not to mention I have to work and my dad gets pissy when I don't work on my truck and I do other things... he expects a 17 year old to know how to build a 1994 Silverado from scratch, and beside that fact I won't even be allowed to drive it...

My great grandmother passed a month or so back... the family on both sides was hurt from that.... now my great grandpa is extremely depressed and we don't know how long he is going to last due to that fact.

I've also gotten hurt quite a lot this year, including going def in my right ear.  I can hear from it, but it's muffled and idk if I will be getting my hearing back.

I'm sorry to hear your year was so crappy.  Hope 2015 will be better.

As for your ear, have you gone to the doctor about it?  I had the same thing, and it turned out that ear wax had just caked up against the ear drum and it was just a simple wash and everything was okay.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 10:25:49 PM »
Pretty bad.   

I'm sorry to hear your year was so crappy.  Hope 2015 will be better.

As for your ear, have you gone to the doctor about it?  I had the same thing, and it turned out that ear wax had just caked up against the ear drum and it was just a simple wash and everything was okay.
I did, yes.  They are not sure either... so, idk.  Hopefully this year will be better...
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2015, 11:46:58 PM »
its been pretty good, but i think 2015 will be better for me so i cant wait.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 03:02:30 AM »
Thanks jigger.

Did anyone have a solid good year? Lol

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 03:46:15 AM »
Thanks jigger.

me  8)
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 04:06:55 AM »
Thanks jigger.

Been a good year for me won't bore anyone with the details because mfw
Spoiler for Hiden:
no one really cares how my year has been
but there were certainly more positives for me the negative.

Any of you have any new years resolutions?

I certainly don't

Offline [ARK]Legion of Darkness

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 05:06:36 AM »
Year was bleh, just like every other one. Don't have any resolutions either.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 12:48:45 PM »
Not sure if sarcasm or you actually like being anti social and alone.

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2015, 05:38:58 PM »
My 2014 has been pretty great, becoming more antisocial, not caring for others.  People I despise have stopped talking to me.  My small group of "friends" are pretty great though.  My life is pretty amazing to me, I love the fact I can do basically anything and nobody cares.  Unfortunately I haven't become completely antisocial due to the fact of this girl I like... Sadly I'm contradicting myself as to where I like her and want to go out with her but yet I want her to say no so I can become a complete lost cause.  Other than that I almost broke a girls hand twice
.. She thought again before telling me she loves me then trying to hold my hand.  As you can tell I'm not a people person, and never will. 

I think my year was pretty successful.

do you need sandpaper to round off that edge

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal