Author Topic: How Has Your 2014 Been?  (Read 15578 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How Has Your 2014 Been?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 05:50:27 PM »
My 2014 has been pretty great, becoming more antisocial, not caring for others.  People I despise have stopped talking to me.  My small group of "friends" are pretty great though.  My life is pretty amazing to me, I love the fact I can do basically anything and nobody cares.  Unfortunately I haven't become completely antisocial due to the fact of this girl I like... Sadly I'm contradicting myself as to where I like her and want to go out with her but yet I want her to say no so I can become a complete lost cause.  Other than that I almost broke a girls hand twice
.. She thought again before telling me she loves me then trying to hold my hand.  As you can tell I'm not a people person, and never will. 

I think my year was pretty successful.

You should talk with your school counselor for help. It's not normal to be extremely antisocial, it is detrimental to your health.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 05:51:25 PM »
My 2014 has been pretty great, becoming more antisocial, not caring for others.  People I despise have stopped talking to me.  My small group of "friends" are pretty great though.  My life is pretty amazing to me, I love the fact I can do basically anything and nobody cares.  Unfortunately I haven't become completely antisocial due to the fact of this girl I like... Sadly I'm contradicting myself as to where I like her and want to go out with her but yet I want her to say no so I can become a complete lost cause.  Other than that I almost broke a girls hand twice
.. She thought again before telling me she loves me then trying to hold my hand.  As you can tell I'm not a people person, and never will. 

I think my year was pretty successful.

You should talk with your school counselor for help. It's not normal to be extremely antisocial, it is detrimental to your health.

well that and you can't get anywhere in life without talking to people so good luck

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 08:52:55 PM »
I can't complain about my 2014 year. Though 2015 is going to be scary. I'll be going to an out of state college most likely. Savannah College of Art and Design it's looking like so far. Hooray for $33,000 a year tuition.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2015, 02:58:31 AM »
How is it so detrimental to my health?

Please note I'm not a Psychologist so don't take my words to hard, that's why I recommended you talk with your school counseller as they are FAR better equipted than me.

becoming more antisocial, not caring for others.

I hope you can see how this is a problem. Becomming more and more antisocial will only make it harder for you. Just as an example, how are you going to get a job? An even better question is how are you going to keep it? How are you going to connect with those around you?

Unfortunately I haven't become completely antisocial due to the fact of this girl I like

Girl problems aside, if people are causing you to be that way then perhaps you should re-evaulate why they are even around you?

Other than that I almost broke a girls hand twice

Why/how?

As you can tell I'm not a people person, and never will.

Being antisocial to the point where you lack empathy for others or you don't feel for others should be a red flag.

I can 100% guarentee that there will be some fuck who replies to this post and tries to explain with his neckbeard science how I'm wrong, but Retrocity77, I strongly advise that you just talk to someone. I promise you that it will help you immensly. Don't allow yourself to slowly rot inside out and loose the connection with the world around you.

Offline [ARK]Legion of Darkness

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2015, 03:19:02 AM »
Not sure if sarcasm or you actually like being anti social and alone.

Actually it's pretty fun and peaceful being alone, nobody to disturb you or anything.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2015, 04:09:10 AM »
I can't complain about my 2014 year. Though 2015 is going to be scary. I'll be going to an out of state college most likely. Savannah College of Art and Design it's looking like so far. Hooray for $33,000 a year tuition.
$33,000?! O_O I only pay £9,000 a year for mine.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2015, 06:04:38 AM »

welcome to america, where the textbooks alone will put you deep in debt

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2015, 12:22:54 PM »

^^ Colleges -- one of the best national scams to date. I could probably learn everything they'd teach me on YouTube; but I'm also doing it for the prestige of an actual degree (even though it's a BA...not a BS) and networking opportunities. I did end up getting a $11,500 a year scholarship from the school though and I still have to apply to outside scholarships and have the school approve my fafsa. So far, instead of $33,000 a year, I'm looking more at $21,500 a year for just tuition alone.

I'm going to be eating cat food for the next 4 years. (Not seriously, but...yeah, I'm going to be poor.)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 12:24:31 PM by Sexy Frog »

>I'll never forget...

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2015, 05:08:13 PM »

^^ Colleges -- one of the best national scams to date. I could probably learn everything they'd teach me on YouTube; but I'm also doing it for the prestige of an actual degree (even though it's a BA...not a BS) and networking opportunities. I did end up getting a $11,500 a year scholarship from the school though and I still have to apply to outside scholarships and have the school approve my fafsa. So far, instead of $33,000 a year, I'm looking more at $21,500 a year for just tuition alone.

I'm going to be eating cat food for the next 4 years. (Not seriously, but...yeah, I'm going to be poor.)
This is going off topic, but IDGAF. What BA are you doing? I'm on a foundation degree, hoping to top it up to a full BA in music production.
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2015, 05:31:50 PM »
I love how a BA, which often gets you nothing, costs 3x more than a certification to shock people with electricity, administer drugs to people that can kill them via injection, and decide who to try and save and who to let die in mass casualty incidents. A national (Canadian) paramedic certificate costs ~$8,000 after all the tuition, books, and uniforms and a license to practice is usually around $400 a year.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2015, 05:38:53 PM »
I love how a BA, which often gets you nothing, costs 3x more than a certification to shock people with electricity, administer drugs to people that can kill them via injection, and decide who to try and save and who to let die in mass casualty incidents. A national (Canadian) paramedic certificate costs ~$8,000 after all the tuition, books, and uniforms and a license to practice is usually around $400 a year.
The truth. The education system, especially the HE side, is much like the insurance system; you need to be rich or willing to have money stripped out of your arsehole and be in debt for much or all of your life to get anywhere with it.
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2015, 05:50:21 PM »
So uh, guess im goin overseas for college!

Offline JF

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2015, 06:46:47 PM »
Pick the UK, Scotland or Germany. I know the Scots and Gerries have free higher education for their citizens. Dunno about over-seas students but anywhere seems to be cheaper than the US, unfortunately.
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2015, 07:11:48 PM »
Pick the UK, Scotland or Germany. I know the Scots and Gerries have free higher education for their citizens. Dunno about over-seas students but anywhere seems to be cheaper than the US, unfortunately.

Only problem is that I can't speak German or really any other language than English, although I am taking a spanish course and I'll be taking another one (2 yrs total) next year.

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2015, 10:35:52 PM »

This is going off topic, but IDGAF. What BA are you doing? I'm on a foundation degree, hoping to top it up to a full BA in music production.

I'm going for a BA in Interactive Design and Game Development.

Also, I read something about Germany offering free tuition to international students.

Though a slightly more unrelated note, I've been looking into stock investment to maybe help out with my costs. I want to try and see if it'll get me anywhere.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 10:38:05 PM by Sexy Frog »

>I'll never forget...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal