• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: cwu
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 06:44:35 AM »
theres no way to do it fairly

waffle can pick people which may have its issues, we could vote people but then people with the most votes win and thats not really good ever because its so easy to sway vote results, applications might work but then who's reviewing them?

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2014, 08:12:18 AM »
The last time people were allowed to pick leaders for factions, the CCA ended up with the worst possible leaders for many times in a row

Now, I don't know about the CWU, but exactly why can't we trust waffle to chose someone? I guess he can select someone off of personal experience and then this thread. Or just get someone who lead it before while it was successful, back.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2014, 08:35:50 AM »
it's not going to be perfect but as waffle has said before he's going to actually pay attention this time and assuming he and whoever else is at the top of the admin team for hl2rp as well as whoever is picked for high ranking cca it can eventually be sorted out if the people picked first are trash

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2014, 06:35:03 PM »
Waffle gets to decide the starting roles that are required to get the server going.
Then once it is running for a while, we can see if the current roles are good or if replacement need to be made.
And with we, I mean the whole community.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2014, 05:06:48 PM »
If no one can trust Rofl, then how about we just elect the former CWU members who led it previously?

In the event that said former members were incompetent or are absent, then just have everyone post an application and the best out of the lot gets to lead.

i think the idea is that to get new ones because the old ones werent the best

Aww, I love you too Raged.

But yes I agree. Aside from me there's not really any of the high ranking CWU members still at CG, and i'm not interested or willing to lead it again (and that would be a bad idea if we're honest, shouldn't happen).

CWU needs some fresh blood and ideas. Lone seems like he has a plan, which is more than anybody else can say at this point. But if it's up to Rofl then I guess we'll just wait and see.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 05:21:23 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2014, 06:18:36 PM »
im pretty sure theres a thread for this already

oh wait, there is http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=27143.0

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2014, 06:53:07 PM »
Aww, I love you too Raged.

i wasnt naming anybody in particular

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal