Author Topic: 9/11 : Lest we never forget  (Read 15814 times)

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 9/11 : Lest we never forget
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 02:02:26 AM »
I will heavily ban anyone who trolls in this thread.

Just because someone has a different opinion than yours doesn't make it trolling.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 02:05:34 AM »

Just because someone has a different opinion than yours doesn't make it trolling.

Read my next post, ffs.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 08:25:38 AM »
Thoughts & prayers to victims and famillies of that day.

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 08:39:21 AM »
Something tragic happened. Oh no. Move on.

Pretty much this. People die every day, why don't you mourn for those strangers? No offense intended, of course.
This was big, this wasn't just the average life and death cycle.
This was planned, for '2 years'..

They destroyed the American Economy, think about that.
People started to stop spending because G. Bush told them they were in WAR.
They would have waited with the money to spend it on food, consumables.
And Bush sent a lot of money to Afghanistan, which led up to the crisis that will grow.

Economic Reversal - 11 - 9 - 2001

We will never forget them.

Anyways who the fuck makes buildings that tall? They had to be a death hazard evey day if you look.
Ground Prizes are ridiculous in Manhattan, so if you build in height, you save more money.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 08:40:53 AM by Martinerrr »

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
9/11 - Victims
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2011, 08:42:42 AM »
I suggest everyone to read about 9th September on Wikipedia.
Take look at this image. Its stunning, how much people died during one day..

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2011, 08:46:21 AM »
It was indeed a tragic day, either way you think it happened, many people still died. My thoughts and my prayers will reach out to those who died on the tragic day of 9/11, and I will never forget what happened that day.

And I'm sorry to those of you who lost people that day, it must have been terrible. My prayers are to you as well.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2011, 08:50:51 AM »

He's not trolling, he's giving his honest opinion, and has a good point. I'm not saying the thousands of deaths on 9/11 were worthless, all I'm saying is that there have been thousands more that we just seem to stow away and only pull back out for discussions like this.
Maybe you should stop posting here? We don't want to here your opinion on other events that happened.

Saying your "considering" posting a ban request doesnt mean shit and would be a sort of blackmailing. Post it or dont post it. ~ Crap-head
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:19:00 AM by *anonim* »

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2011, 08:52:05 AM »
9/11 was more of a symbolic event. Americans will forever know it, as it was the day they had been dealt a crushing blow. 9/11 is mourned in several countries, but nobody mourns it more than America. To us (people outside the US) it is not as big of a deal. However to them, it was part of their society that had been dealt a large blow. They will forever mourn it, regardless of if it were a conspiracy, it's events unfolded so many other things.
So regardless on what you think, you should still feel sorry to the families and friends of those lost in the event.
If you think that it is being milked, go ahead and think that. But regardless of what you or anybody thinks, it will still be mourned.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Re: 9/11 - Victims
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2011, 08:55:54 AM »
I suggest everyone to read about 9th September on Wikipedia.
Take look at this image. Its stunning, how much people died during one day..
That's still from today, 10 years after.
Not all of the found bodies.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2011, 10:02:59 AM »
Sad day, those who side shall not be forgetten. Fuck who ever did this,
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2011, 10:17:02 AM »
Even though bringing back a bad memory can be bad. It's good to give honor to the hero's of 9/11. NYC Fire department, Police, and the Paramedic team. They risk they're lives everyday, but 9/11 was when some of them made that day the last day they took one more step on the world.

9/11 may be a tragic day, and we must never forget what happened on that day. Kids, families, and hero's died on that day. We must put respect within the things they did for us to risk they're lives.

As a result, NYC still stands today, strong and powerful as always. The asshole responsible for this now lies underneath the North Atlantic Ocean with a bullet in his head, at least that's what we think was responsible for 9/11. Even though that man is dead, we still must never forget 9/11, we lost 2 towers but we never lost our hope and faith in America. Stand strong and proud New York City, don't EVER give up! But don't EVER forget about what happened.

EDIT: I highly recommend watching the 9/11 honoring for the 10 years since it's been. I literally lost a couple of tears watching it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:32:24 AM by Rory Phillips »

Offline The Different Turret

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2011, 11:08:25 AM »
Many innocent lives were lost that day. For people who make fun of this thread should be ashamed of themselves. Prayers to the family's of people who lost their lives in this tragic event. God bless America

Many more innocent people died in the Vietnam war, innocent people died on the Titanic. Yet we don't give a damn about that anymore. Why? Just because it's outdated?
You realize that those are older and yet I still care? Also those were older than this, this only happened ten years ago, a lot of innocent people died, although I understand what you mean but this is still rather young for an event.
Signature by Thunderbluff

Offline The Different Turret

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2011, 11:09:30 AM »
For all of the people who died, whether police, firefighter, or civilian, I will keep you in my thoughts and wish you peace.
Signature by Thunderbluff

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2011, 12:15:21 PM »
To tell the truth, 911 was absolutely hilarious. I don't see why it's taken seriously.
User was banned for this post.  Flaming
Do you know what flaming exactly is?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:52:35 PM by {22nd}Rec.Bobby »

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »
To tell the truth, 911 was absolutely hilarious. I don't see why it's taken seriously.
Not cool dude.... not cool.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal