Author Topic: 9/11 : Lest we never forget  (Read 15811 times)

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 9/11 : Lest we never forget
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2011, 12:31:20 PM »
To tell the truth, 911 was absolutely hilarious. I don't see why it's taken seriously.
Weird Comment.
Is it funny seeing thousands of people die?
 :o

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2011, 12:40:08 PM »

They destroyed the American Economy

There's was also the great depression, which almost destroyed the economy, there's even the shit we're going through NOW.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2011, 12:44:34 PM »
Anybody who decides to troll or flame against 9/11 excessively will be taken into a ban request.

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2011, 12:52:51 PM »
Anybody who decides to troll or flame against 9/11 excessively will be taken into a ban request.

You can't be serious.

Just because someone has a different opinion than yours doesn't make it trolling.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2011, 01:04:02 PM »

You can't be serious.

Just because someone has a different opinion than yours doesn't make it trolling.
Ban requests are being processed by administrators and it is only their decision if they accept or deny it.
I think Rec.Bobby's post wasn't opinion. Thats bullshit.
(Edit, huh, I am dumb.)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 01:06:35 PM by Khubajsn *Cz* »

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2011, 01:33:20 PM »
9/11 was a bad day, I was only in I think first grade when it happened so I don't remember it that well but i remember seeing videos of it when i got home form school on the TV.  I didn't really understand what was going on at the time since i was only around 6 or 7. 

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2011, 01:34:50 PM »

You can't be serious.

Flaming/trolling is different than expressing your idea in a calm respectful manner. And I opened one on ducky for pm'ing me with derogatory flaming/trolling.

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2011, 01:41:13 PM »
It's called being Tactful Geemayn. Like Krystal and others have said previously.

Anyone who flames in the Thread, Will receive a 24 Hour ban and a 20% Warning.

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline Kitten on Crack

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2011, 01:56:18 PM »
"The attacks of September 11th were intended to break our spirit. Instead we have emerged stronger and more unified. We feel renewed devotion to the principles of political, economic and religious freedom, the rule of law and respect for human life. We are more determined than ever to live our lives in freedom."

Rest in peace to all of those who lost their lives on that horrible day.
Characters:
UCA.C45.UNIFORM-DvL.747
UCA.C18-GRID-SCN.260
Adam Wright
Kristy Wright

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2011, 02:20:33 PM »
"The attacks of September 11th were intended to break our spirit. Instead we have emerged stronger and more unified. We feel renewed devotion to the principles of political, economic and religious freedom, the rule of law and respect for human life. We are more determined than ever to live our lives in freedom."

Rest in peace to all of those who lost their lives on that horrible day.
Strongly agreed.

I was only 4 when it happened I saw it on TV I didn't fully understand what was going on. But even in Texas people lost love ones, My best friend lost his grand dad and had to move away.

What happened that day can never be forgotten.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2011, 02:24:05 PM »
This effected the entire world to say the least. Even though I live in Canada does not mean I mourn the loss of those innoncent lives. Those terrorist we're indeed horrible people and the rest will face their consequences (The assassination of Osama Bin Laden for example). Also, for the people who say stuff like, "Boo hoo", I guess you do not realize people we're killed that day, and families we're devastated.

Rest In Peace my amigos.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2011, 04:07:01 PM »

You can't be serious.

if your opinion is "Oh thousands of people died in an event that killed many more thousands! WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY; and then celebrate it"... Well you had better be trolling
And trolling kind of deserves a br, even on forums, hell, even in spam... its really just not right
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2011, 04:15:35 PM »
Very nice exaggeration of what I said.

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2011, 06:44:19 PM »
EVERYONE: Stay on topic.

Enough with the regular users threatening to BR people for trolling. Admins will deal with it if issues come up. I don't care if you think that is bullshit that someone is banned for their opinion - PM someone if it's that important to you. This isn't the place for it.

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2011, 06:46:31 PM »
EVERYONE: Stay on topic.

Enough with the regular users threatening to BR people for trolling. Admins will deal with it if issues come up. I don't care if you think that is bullshit that someone is banned for their opinion - PM someone if it's that important to you. This isn't the place for it.
If you PM you'll also be banned, and that has been proven with two weeks.
I know I'm going off-topic but I want to tell you that.

Anyways, just a simple back to topic.
There were Threats weren't there? What kind of threats, I'm European.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal