Author Topic: The fate of the old MC Server.  (Read 6645 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The fate of the old MC Server.
« on: August 16, 2011, 09:59:59 AM »
Alright so goodmorning,

Today im going to address a huge question that everyone wont shut up asking me.  Will the old CGMC server be coming back? Sadly no Not for a good long time.  Why? I'm going to answer that with a question.  What has this community done for me?.

Well overall this is what the community has done to me:

• Taking votes against me behind my back- not giving time for more to vote.
  • Warning me for petty stuff cause they have nothing better to do.
  • Permabanned me
  • Exiled me from the community
  • Banning be because they cant control their power(Hawplite)
  • Grief the MC Server(Names will remain hidden)
  • Tell me im elitist
  • Making false claims against me

The staff needs to stop being idiots.. Like half of them are they think nothing of everyone else but themselfs and their "Favorites" who they would do anything for.  If you want the mc server back id really put fourth effort in regaining my trust rather than doing what your doing.

Roflwaffle
He hasnt done anything to me to make me not give it back.  He hasnt held a grudge against me after all the shit that has happened(Or getting him banned on OC). Hes been a really good man even tho most of you think hes a dick.  When i originally done mc for him, he gave me VIP.  That was real nice and i enjoyed it.  When you unbanned me i thought it was a joke and you were going to do something to me.  But i was wrong. I never really should doubt you.

RTLK
This is one of the reasons i wont bring it back is RTLK.  First off "You can start earning everyone's respect back by giving back CGMC", Ok so like i'm going to give CGMC back so soon because your narrow-minded skull said too.  You are very narrow-minded and from you saying that i have doubts that you are also self-centered.   Who gives you the rights to tell me that?  OH i forgot, Lets not forget who permabanned me globally after that "Episode". And then yesterday he has the balls to call me elitist?  I really doubt thats any way to talk to me.  If anything you should be asking more nicely or do like RoflWaffle did and offer me VIP. Oh that brings up another question. How did you get SeC? Now that your overlord + SeC what are you going to do seeing you can do whatever you want?  You really are narrow-minded.  I thought you were better. And after yesterdays steam convo? I Rather take CGMC to my grave and let everyone directly blame you.

No, Fuck you.

Toy
Well, Were going to say your the main fault.  Here you are in a steam convo going "LOL FUCK YOU OUR MC SERVER WILL BE BETTER THAN YOUR SHITTY COPY IS AND ITS ALMOST DONE, FUCK OFF".  I'm really offended that RTLK lets the staff talk to people in this manor.  I thought we had a rule1? Oh i'm sorry RTLK lets many admins get away with that. Sorry!  Thats all toy has done to me but really if thats the truth let Somone77 keep running his MC im sure its better than mine.

Chunkeymonkey, Nicknero, (Everyone else contributing to my ban during that "Episode")
You all share a blame in why its not coming back too.  Were not going into detail because i do not want to start trouble cause i know that what your best at.
Q_Q

That covers people, and somewhat of the community.  Now that your all aware of my views, What will you do?  I still got a copy on my HDD and i can always give it back. But what will you do for me?  After all im not going to just "Hand it over" like RTLK wants and work on it for nothing.  Somethings going to be given to me in return or we go nowhere.

I'm sorry to all my loyal CGMC lovers about this, but you cannot blame me for my decision. Blame your community administrators.  Roflwaffle might not hold a Grudge but i can.

Really, I could forget everything. But people are making false claims against me. Thats one thing, i will not tolerate.

Good Day
,Adam S - CEO of Aperture Science.

Oh if you dont think i still got the MC Server:

Anyone trying to remove this post will have it reposted - i save backups.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 11:41:06 AM by Adam S - I <3 Roflwaffle »

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The fate of the old MC Server.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 10:37:43 AM »
At least we know that you have the stuff, that way I can continue that little build project I had going on that never got finished :/ but at least we'll have all those good things on the server if it does get brought back.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 10:42:11 AM »
At least we know that you have the stuff, that way I can continue that little build project I had going on that never got finished :/ but at least we'll have all those good things on the server if it does get brought back.

Oh it will be back, On CG or on another community.  I dont let my stuff go to waste i will let whoever wants to treat me better have it.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 10:48:24 AM »
I know that whenever it gets back up on sometime, it'll be good to get back on it, it was the only thing that kept me from being bored out of my mind from MC since I've tried other servers which are unfortunately filled with minge members and minge admins.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:51:52 AM by AcornMan »
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 11:13:48 AM »
Chunkeymonkey, Nicknero, (Everyone else contributing to my ban during that "Episode")
You all share a blame in why its not coming back too.  Were not going into detail because i do not want to start trouble cause i know that what your best at.

Ohhh yeah, so all this whining and "Not giving back CGMC" is partly because of you being the troll on HL2RP to get yourself banned? Yeah... That makes sense.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 11:16:27 AM »

Ohhh yeah, so all this whining and "Not giving back CGMC" is partly because of you being the troll on HL2RP to get yourself banned? Yeah... That makes sense.
All i heard come out of your mouth is being ignorant.  Please change your views and come back later.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 11:19:02 AM »

All i heard come out of your mouth is being ignorant.  Please change your views and come back later.

All I hear coming out of your mouth is drama. Just look around the forums and find the last 10 threads you made. Nothing more then you complaining about anything you can complain about.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 11:21:15 AM »

All I hear coming out of your mouth is drama. Just look around the forums and find the last 10 threads you made. Nothing more then you complaining about anything you can complain about.
Do me a favor and fuck off. And yes i have the rights to tell you that.  You should have more respect towards people. This is discussion regarding CGMC not your petty issues with me.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 11:27:44 AM »
Do me a favor and fuck off. And yes i have the rights to tell you that.  You should have more respect towards people. This is discussion regarding CGMC not your petty issues with me.

Funny how you say this is a discussion regarding CGMC, yet you still mentioned my name in a situation having absolutely nothing to do with this.

I respect people when they earn it. I don't respect dramaqueens that only come to our forums causing drama and trouble.
So yeah, if I respect you or not? That answer lies within your own hands Adam.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 11:44:11 AM »

Funny how you say this is a discussion regarding CGMC, yet you still mentioned my name in a situation having absolutely nothing to do with this.

I respect people when they earn it. I don't respect dramaqueens that only come to our forums causing drama and trouble.
So yeah, if I respect you or not? That answer lies within your own hands Adam.

Well im sorry if im acted like a asshole, a prick, a idiot, and a troll to you Nicknero.  I really want to forget about that day and get along with everyone.  Truth is being banned for a month made me change some.  I'm not that self centered anymore.

Updated:
Removed the part with nicknero..
Updated showing proof i got the mysql database too.

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 12:37:26 PM »
Adam this just makes you look like even more of a prick I mean people want every thing that they worked hard for and your like "Lolnope blame RTLK" But its not just him its you.
You won't be the better person and give the hell OVER IT but instead you make post like this.
I'm sorry Adam but I won't stand/support this.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 01:00:40 PM »
Ive changed my mind,

It will come back in a week when i find out of my school work will be too much on me then having to deal with the server. 

That and rtlkleavesmethefuckalone. Everyone cool with that?

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 02:49:16 PM »
I'm fine with that.
We should all chill out with the fighting though.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 02:57:29 PM »
Adam this just makes you look like even more of a prick I mean people want every thing that they worked hard for and your like "Lolnope blame RTLK" But its not just him its you.
You won't be the better person and give the hell OVER IT but instead you make post like this.
I'm sorry Adam but I won't stand/support this.
I lol at you, young grasshopper.

You must understand that its more like this: say you made a cake. And you bring it to a party. And then no one thanks you and/or gives you respect, even though you made a cake for them. Say you keep making cakes for every party and the same thing happens OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, wouldn't you get mad? Adam is not getting any respect, even though he is giving us Mincraft (the cake) So know, he is had enough of this, and will not bring the cake to the party, but save it till every one gives him respect.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 02:59:30 PM by [utg] jimmygamer »
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 05:16:21 PM »
I understand that you are upset about people treating you badly but a lot of it is probably your fault.  You shouldn't of made a thread bitching about it, you will only cause a lot of unnecessary drama.  You should of pmed someone on the forum or talk with people on steam other than bringing it on the forums.  Yes you brought us minecraft, but why would you make a thread saying what has the community done for me, what will i get in return, blame people. and etc.....  All i can say is if people don't respect you it is most likely because of how you act, i could be wrong, maybe you respect everyone and i, myself have some respect for you because of the minecraft server, but you shouldnt of made thread and been happy enough about getting unbanned from your perma ban.  Sure some may not respect, you, hell, a lot may not respect you, but you should still bring back the server for those who do and enjoy playing on the server, this is my opinion of course.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 05:32:04 PM by CrazyNinja »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal