Author Topic: The fate of the old MC Server.  (Read 6642 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The fate of the old MC Server.
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 05:23:01 PM »
I understand that you are upset about people treating you badly but a lot of it is probably your fault.  You shouldn't of made a thread bitching about it, you will only cause a lot of unnecessary drama.  You should of pmed someone on the forum or talk with people on steam other than bringing it on steam.  Yes you brought us minecraft, but why would you make a thread saying what has the community done for me, what will i get in return, blame people. and etc.....  All i can say is if people don't respect you it is most likely because of how you act, i could be wrong, maybe you respect everyone and i, myself have some respect for you because of the minecraft server, but you shouldnt of made thread and been happy enough about getting unbanned from your perma ban.  Sure some may not respect, you, hell, a lot may not respect you, but you should still bring back the server for those who do and enjoy playing on the server, this is my opinion of course.

It will be brought back if rofl will get in contact with me... As for RTLK i really am offended by his actions towards me and probably the community is too.  All i can say is it will be a rough road to recovery.  But aslong as we can all not yell at each other we can get past it.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 05:25:20 PM »
Well, all im saying is, some of this is probably your fault and this could of been handled without telling the entire community what you are feeling or etc....  I want this to end peacefully as well and i do have some respect for you and would like the mc server up as well.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 09:47:17 PM »
Well, all im saying is, some of this is probably your fault and this could of been handled without telling the entire community what you are feeling or etc....  I want this to end peacefully as well and i do have some respect for you and would like the mc server up as well.
I think its funny how you like to yell at him for what you did, but still want the server up.

That is like yelling at a kid for standing up for himself, then wanting him to give you his candy.

What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 03:26:28 AM »
i just dont like you
Spoiler for Hiden:
since yaknow, you mass rdm'd me and everyone is amity on ocrp, screaming "LOLOLOL FAGS" for weeks
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal