Author Topic: Ration Tests  (Read 6456 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ration Tests
« on: April 01, 2014, 10:02:37 PM »
 So we all know there's muscular citizens, overweight citizens, and just non-malnourished citizens. The idea is to add some sort of chemical to the rations which will stay in the system for X amount of days/hours. If a unit sees a citizen who is overweight or muscular or just clearly NOT malnourished, they are to do a test (or call a nova unit to do it, opinions on this). It could be a pee test or blood test, whichever is fine. Perhaps even if they get a sample of the skin that would work, but it's all up for debate. Now, if this chemical is not found in the system, then the citizen would be charged with possesion of contraband food. If the chemical is found, then it would be assumed that they are eating rations and they are free to go. The whole purpose of this is so that units can do something against these "muscular" and "overweight" citizens because it's IMPOSSIBLE to be overweight or muscular just from eating rations.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ration Tests
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 10:15:03 PM »
CWU sells food.
have a nice day :)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 10:19:59 PM »
CWU sells food.

The CWU food still wouldn't be enough to allow you to be "muscular" or "overweight". After speaking to CWU workers themselves, no one buys their stuff. They get little to no business and so how would it be possible since no one even buys their food in this first place? CWU food/items are also UU branded, they essentially check over the things they sell. It's not contraband food they sell, it's Union based things.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 10:26:10 PM »
CWU sells food.

The CWU food still wouldn't be enough to allow you to be "muscular" or "overweight". After speaking to CWU workers themselves, no one buys their stuff. They get little to no business and so how would it be possible since no one even buys their food in this first place? CWU food/items are also UU branded, they essentially check over the things they sell. It's not contraband food they sell, it's Union based things.

606 buys everyone a lot of food. Greasy Chinese food would affect your weight too

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 10:36:21 PM »
CWU sells food.

606 buys everyone a lot of food. Greasy Chinese food would affect your weight too

It's UU sanctioned. There are very little nutrients in CWU food, same with rations. 606 also is dead now. The only way to get big is to eat contraband food, simple as that. I spoke with delta about this on steam, same with waffle, and the whole point of this suggestion is to stop citizens from FailRP'ing and make them face the consequences of being big. Wanna be muscular or overweight? Go for it, eat all the contraband food you want, but there should be a way that units can punish you as it's fairly clear to tell the difference between someone that's malnourished and someone that's not. Citizens also asspull food saying their swole as fuck, even though they have never even RP'ed eating.

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 10:42:00 PM »
CWU sells food.

It's UU sanctioned. There are very little nutrients in CWU food, same with rations. 606 also is dead now. The only way to get big is to eat contraband food, simple as that. I spoke with delta about this on steam, same with waffle, and the whole point of this suggestion is to stop citizens from FailRP'ing and make them face the consequences of being big. Wanna be muscular or overweight? Go for it, eat all the contraband food you want, but there should be a way that units can punish you as it's fairly clear to tell the difference between someone that's malnourished and someone that's not. Citizens also asspull food saying their swole as fuck, even though they have never even RP'ed eating.

I thought they were punished

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 06:13:05 AM »
So all I have to do is eat lots of cake AND rations, so I can loophole the system?

Not very waterproof now is it?

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 11:04:50 AM »
So all I have to do is eat lots of cake AND rations, so I can loophole the system?

Not very waterproof now is it?

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

The system isn't going to be bulletproof but it's going to allow units to do SOMETHING instead of NOTHING against citizens who are muscular/overweight. It's quite obvious if you are malnourished and if you are overweight/muscular, go and look up pictures of starving children in Africa then look up pictures of Jay Cutler. Huge difference.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 12:10:21 PM »
i've always thought the whole "oh but citizens are completely malnourished" is a load of shite, seeing as how there's hardly anything in the game to even support it

"but oh no, there are no nutrients in the rations!"

then what's in it, sawdust?

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 12:12:34 PM »
i've always thought the whole "oh but citizens are completely malnourished" is a load of shite, seeing as how there's hardly anything in the game to even support it

"but oh no, there are no nutrients in the rations!"

then what's in it, sawdust?

I think its not the african child no flesh style malnourished, but you're not going to be at your peak or like we are today in first world countries.
what

Offline Swagile

• Swagile the Fagile
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 01:49:59 PM »
MPF-04-UNIT-007 radios in:"<:: Got a 10-103M at my 10-20; D1, Plaza. Code 2, prosecuting. Possibly consuming multiple 95's ; TAG 647E."

its as easy as that.

you don't need any chemicals or some shit, if you really must, you can bring them into the medbay and check up on them. but if someone is VISIBLY overweight / muscular, you don't need a chemical to tell you that they are 10-103M or carrying / consuming multiple 95's.

just call it in and/or ask high command if you have permission to amputate 647E.

or did you guys make it so you can't amputate for that anymore???
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:51:38 PM by Swagile »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 02:13:10 PM »
Consuming contraband is in fact a level two offense. Not a level one. Thus indeed, you shouldn't amputate someone because of it. Beat them unconscious and throw them in detainment for 3 to 6 cycles.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 02:17:10 PM »
Consuming contraband is in fact a level two offense. Not a level one. Thus indeed, you shouldn't amputate someone because of it. Beat them unconscious and throw them in detainment for 3 to 6 cycles.

How about this: If a unit sees a citizen who is muscular or overweight then he would call a NOVA unit for further evaluation. After that, the citizen would get a level two verdict for consuming contraband. Skip the chemical and just train nova for such evaluations.

Offline Swagile

• Swagile the Fagile
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 02:24:00 PM »

uhh no??

i am pretty sure if you find 10 ammo boxes on someone, you don't charge them once.

same with food. you don't eat one piece of meat and suddenly become overweight / muscular after exercise. you require several food items, which if stacked, is immediate amputation.

Offline NRK

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 02:33:36 PM »

uhh no??

i am pretty sure if you find 10 ammo boxes on someone, you don't charge them once.

same with food. you don't eat one piece of meat and suddenly become overweight / muscular after exercise. you require several food items, which if stacked, is immediate amputation.

The unit would charge them once. No need to amputate him 9 times after that.
God Bless the Greatest Country on Earth

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal