Author Topic: Ration Tests  (Read 6423 times)

Offline Swagile

• Swagile the Fagile
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ration Tests
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 02:37:27 PM »
or did you guys make it so you can't amputate for that anymore???
Consuming contraband is in fact a level two offense. Not a level one. Thus indeed, you shouldn't amputate someone because of it. Beat them unconscious and throw them in detainment for 3 to 6 cycles.

uhh no??

i am pretty sure if you find 10 ammo boxes on someone, you don't charge them once.

same with food. you don't eat one piece of meat and suddenly become overweight / muscular after exercise. you require several food items, which if stacked, is immediate amputation.

The unit would charge them once. No need to amputate him 9 times after that.

i didn't mean it like that.

i meant, you require several charges of level 2 contraband in order to amputate. just one charge is, like nick said, 3-6 cycles.

fuck why does no one read anymore Q_Q

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 02:52:26 PM »
or did you guys make it so you can't amputate for that anymore???
Consuming contraband is in fact a level two offense. Not a level one. Thus indeed, you shouldn't amputate someone because of it. Beat them unconscious and throw them in detainment for 3 to 6 cycles.

uhh no??

i am pretty sure if you find 10 ammo boxes on someone, you don't charge them once.

same with food. you don't eat one piece of meat and suddenly become overweight / muscular after exercise. you require several food items, which if stacked, is immediate amputation.

The unit would charge them once. No need to amputate him 9 times after that.

i didn't mean it like that.

i meant, you require several charges of level 2 contraband in order to amputate. just one charge is, like nick said, 3-6 cycles.

fuck why does no one read anymore Q_Q

You only extend the verdict if the person is CAUGHT multiple times. (In other words, he was punished for consuming contraband before, and after that he is caught doing it again.)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 05:35:12 PM »
So all I have to do is eat lots of cake AND rations, so I can loophole the system?

Not very waterproof now is it?

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

The system isn't going to be bulletproof but it's going to allow units to do SOMETHING instead of NOTHING against citizens who are muscular/overweight. It's quite obvious if you are malnourished and if you are overweight/muscular, go and look up pictures of starving children in Africa then look up pictures of Jay Cutler. Huge difference.

There is a difference between malnourishment and starvation.

Starvation is when the body has ran out of fats/carbs to consume and has resulted in breaking down proteins. Your body is eating itself alive, for survival.

Malnutrition is when you're not sufficiently nourished or you're over nourished. It actually seems daft that citizens would be kept on a state on constant malnutrition, whilst you can still work and function, but you cannot function at your optimum level and could be seen as a chronic illness.
The last time I RP'd malnutrition, I was almost taken in on charges of being drunk.

Starving is malnutrition, malnutrition is not starving. You can in fact be overweight and malnourished.

EDIT: You can also be overweight and suffer malnutrition, on the bases that you could have a high calorie intake, but low nutrition intake.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:51:22 PM by DrVengeance »
have a nice day :)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 02:04:25 AM »
how do people in prisons get muscle if they are fed crappy foods

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2014, 02:29:14 AM »
how do people in prisons get muscle if they are fed crappy foods

In a modern western prison, prisoners have access to exercising equipment and are given balanced meals.  Plus, when you're locked up, there's nothing really to do but read, exercise, and try not to get raped.

Go over to a developing/3rd world country like China where prisoners usually get a bowl of rice a day and you'll find muscles rather hard to maintain.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 03:31:04 AM »
i was being sarcastic

people in prisons are able to develop muscles easier than anybody else because the mentality of having to bulk up to avoid being bashed/raped has a physiological effect on people and encourages muscle growth regardless of what food they eat

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal