Author Topic: Reviving OCRP, YES WE CAN !  (Read 7882 times)

Offline Tafikay?3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Reviving OCRP, YES WE CAN !
« on: July 29, 2013, 05:16:15 PM »
Hey

most of you already know me... Tafikay :D Yeah sometimes i'm a dick, but since i stopped playing OCRP (cause it's dead) i'm pretty bored. I am willing to take action to try, and revive the server. Me and my friends will try to revive it. And play a lot on it. But in return we are asking for a favour, something that will help us. We want all players unbanned. I know this may sound harsh but the only reason OCRP is dead, is cause of all the admins banning everyone. You may say what you want, but its the truth. If you are interested in my offer, add me on skype: eli_bonny or add me on steam: etzio4life. I really want to revive the server.

With kind regards

Tafikay

Offline Hennep

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Reviving OCRP, YES WE CAN !
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 05:36:51 PM »
I support this suggestion!

I've played OCRP for a few months and it's really one of the best servers on Garrysmod. The reason i have quit OCRP was because 2 of my friends were permabanned. Unbanning everyone will make a lot people come back to OCRP, i can also get a few friends back for sure.

Hennep

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 05:44:40 PM »
Unbanning everyone will make a lot people come back to OCRP

plz no that isnt a solution thatd be so bad

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 05:45:48 PM »
If your dumb org we raid growers comes back I would rather OCRP be dead.

Offline Hennep

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 05:48:10 PM »
Are you stupid owen just because you hate us you gonna decline this? we were playing this game with like 15 people while the community was like 20 poeple WRG kept OCRP alive you should be thankfull

Post Auto-Merged: July 29, 2013, 05:49:23 PM
Unbanning everyone will make a lot people come back to OCRP

plz no that isnt a solution thatd be so bad
And how is this solution bad? i know a lot of people who are permabanned for no reason.

Offline Tafikay?3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 05:49:55 PM »
So Owen, you rather have OCRP be dead? Woow man, thats just disrespectful.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 05:54:15 PM »
Sorry thank you for making OCRP a better place to be, oh wait you didn't you filled it with RDM and petty arguments.
 FYI I'm not admin.

Offline Hennep

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 06:01:35 PM »
Sorry thank you for making OCRP a better place to be, oh wait you didn't you filled it with RDM and petty arguments.
 FYI I'm not admin.
Nice fake insults, I have 0 ban points how i filled it with RDM? some of my gang didn't yes and they are permabanned now. But there are also some friends who are permabanned for no reason, 1 is banned by you for no reason i know you remember the raid on you when you were major and you permad my friend for CrimeRP rule, which was removed by Kronic months b4 that happened.

Offline Tafikay?3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 06:02:12 PM »
I think you got some serious problems man. Calm down, we want to revive the server. If you dont like it, move on with you life and stop being a little kid.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 06:10:04 PM »
There is a ban system that removes a ban point after 30 days of not being banned. Nobody has played for a couple of months now. Also I don't have a problem with any of you individually, it's when you group together its trouble waiting to happen which is where my problem for crimerp comes into it.

Also the only perma ban I have ever issued was for speedhacking, I may have struck your friend out on his last ban strike (5/5) but that wouldn't have been intentional. I resigned after realizing OCRP wasn't what I thought it was going to be and that was because nobody followed the "semi" serious guidelines.

Also I am sorry for the sniping comments I've made but truth be told, that org was controlling the server with crime rp which at the time was frowned upon.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 06:15:50 PM »
swaq

Offline Tafikay?3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 06:17:32 PM »
You're right, we did do a lot of crime, but at the end of the day. Everyone was, in fact. We were just having fun you know. The reason everyone cryed was cause we were better then them and thats a fact. And we're trying to be better now. And we want OCRP back

Offline GrannyLad

• This Is Fucking
    Awesome
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 06:33:16 PM »
i know a lot of people who are permabanned for no reason.

I'm pretty sure that none of the admins "permabanned for no reason", accusing them of that is one thing, but "a lot of people"? Please give a list of these people. I am not taking sides in this subject, but somehow I think this thread is just an attempt to get your friends unbanned, and I don't see that happening.

Plus, if "a lot of people" did get permabanned for no reason, how come none of them posted a Ban Appeal + Admin Complaint?

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 07:35:29 PM »
the unban everyone who was perma'd "solution" is by far not a solution, i dont want every retarded fuck with autism coming back to ocrp (or even any other server if global) and causing trouble again, they were perma'd for a reason and if they feel like the perma was wrong they wouldve made or have made a BA

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 10:05:56 PM »
the unban everyone who was perma'd "solution" is by far not a solution, i dont want every retarded fuck with autism coming back to ocrp (or even any other server if global) and causing trouble again, they were perma'd for a reason and if they feel like the perma was wrong they wouldve made or have made a BA
Unban them, then find the ones who are causing the REAL problems and ban them again... problem solved.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal