Author Topic: On the Capture RP Last Night  (Read 12677 times)

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
On the Capture RP Last Night
« on: May 15, 2013, 08:35:11 PM »
Get ready for tl;dr
Like, the whole rp. Kronos and Petite magically uncovered the 'biggest scandal' in the server's history, which was Elizabeth being alive and 938 having something to do about it, along with Elizabeth working with other people, including the Vortiguant that stole petites car.
Toxic Zombie: The rp that lead to Elizabeth's capture seemed a bit fishy at first, but after going through it I can say that everything seems a bit bullshit. 047 magically knew where Austin (685) was and asked him to apply for no reason when we were talking to P2. They both, 495 and 047, watched us in P3, even though we weren't in areas visible to them from any spot. I also saw them flying around in observer many times and a civi, probably Kronos, was above us, although he made no rp to get there and had no rp while he was here and made no indication he was even at his keyboard. They MUST have had a reason to be in P3/P2 apartments, but then I have a feeling that everything they were doing was so they could 'coincidentally' notice us.
I also feel a few other things that led to their information and discovery of certain things a bit fishy.
495 found the entrance to the secret base because he was renovating the theater and knocking down walls. It seemed harmless, but then I thought what reason would he have to redo an old theater that nobody used, even going as far to break down the walls. It seemed like they were covering up their own meta, but I could be wrong.
The interrogation between Elizabeth, 047, and 495 didnt seem all that valid. Kronos kept spouting out reasons for why he knew Harley was Elizabeth. He stated DNA and blood, but as soon as I pointed out the rules against (put below) it he said facial recognition and her voice.

<<::||Section 4 Support SPECTRE Training Guide||::>  (Read 34 times)
"6. // For test results, you often have to OOCly obtain information. For example, if you ICly don't know who a victim is, you may collect blood samples, test them, and then come back with a result of who the blood belongs to (The victim.) It is then okay to ask the suspect OOCly who the victim is. This is NOT to be abused. You can't walk around a crime scene and be like "loldna". This is to be used to enhance RP, and if I find out you're using this to abuse in anyway, you will be kicked out of S4 Support, and possibly punished by admins. YOU MUST TALK TO THE SUSPECT OOCLY TO SEE IF THEY LEFT ANY EVIDENCE BEHIND."

Earlier he discussed with me Harley's voice and how it couldn't be perfect. I thought it was harmless, again, and went along with it. He used that against me. He interrogated Elizabeth on grounds of thinking she was Elizabeth, even though he refused to show me proof or logs or anything. And when he used black sun, he kept spouting out how I couldn't lie because yadayda and I'd need years of knowledge to lie. So I danced around it and actual did legit rp. Elizabeth was tripping balls, so of course she isn't going to be like "YES IM ELIZABETH" like he was baiting her to. And then I rped her accent coming out, which is a New York accent, and both 495 and 047 are like YEP THIS IS ELIZABETH NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. ALSO, SHE WAS MARKED DEAD BY 938 SO WERE GOING TO GO AFTER HIM NOW TOO. ALSO ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ELIZABETH WE KNOW ABOUT. Because she had an accent. Yup.

I'd like to see the following things, if I may ask of them:

>A reason on why 047 was undercover, I'm guessing, in P3, along with logs on to why that reason was valid.
>A reason on why 495 was in P3 along with the logs behind this reason
>RP logs involved with watching Elizabeth and Austin in P3
>Reason and perhaps logs on how 047 knew Harley was Elizabeth
>A list of methods they used to figure out the above

I'm honestly indifferent to it all, but I'm a bit upset that it seems like the multitude of reasons to 685's death and Elizabeth being found out area bit bullshit. I could be wrong, but I want to hear Kronos and Petite's view on the situation. The whole thing just seemed like a way to kill us off so we would abandon the server and let it die like they want to. Even right after the RP, they stated that HL2RP was finally over. It's sad to see that HL2RP admins are working so hard to kill of the server they administrate. If they don't like the server anymore, stop being an admin for it.

I might add more; I don't know.Just was to hear people's opinions and see the different side of it.
Sorry this is so long.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: On the Capture RP Last Night
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 08:50:31 PM »
I was watching you on my toon for quite awhile, and never saw either of them on their units.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 09:06:40 PM »
495 found the entrance to the secret base because he was renovating the theater and knocking down walls. It seemed harmless, but then I thought what reason would he have to redo an old theater that nobody used, even going as far to break down the walls. It seemed like they were covering up their own meta, but I could be wrong.

i thought there was a rule against 'accidently' finding the secret bases which led to a character removal/pk

The interrogation between Elizabeth, 047, and 495 didnt seem all that valid. Kronos kept spouting out reasons for why he knew Harley was Elizabeth. He stated DNA and blood, but as soon as I pointed out the rules against (put below) it he said facial recognition and her voice.

this is where you need logs or a date and time for an administrator to get the logs, dont be stupid and post this sort of complaint if you have no evidence to support it

anyway from what i know s2 command knows nothing of elizabeth being alive so if kronos can clarify as to how his unit knows this (and hasn't posted relevant information in our databases) that would be dandy
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 09:09:24 PM by raged »

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 09:07:02 PM »
First of all, I didn't mean for this to happen specifically. As in I went out of my way to capture Elizabeth or Austin. After the incident with 938 letting you go, I wanted to stay away from it as it's a giant mess.  The reason I was watching was because Austin Price or Unit 685, which is an 02 and in my division was wandering about. I watched him because IC he makes a lot of mistakes in the way he acts. I like to keep track of what my units do. So I went to the catwalks above P1 to get a vantage point on what was going on. You two were walking along, that's fine. I went to the P2 apartments after you moved where I had clear view of the construction site and walkways around P3. At that point Kronos was 10-8 and asked for my location. I told him I was there and he asked if he could come over there. I said yes. He brought up the fact that workers shouldn't be in P3, since apparently he still holds the CWU status as a Unit. So we went down to the street as being an Officer I'm able to enter P3 with other Units. When we confronted you two, you ran. That is suspicious enough. We ended up cornering you two and we brought you back to the Nexus. Kronos did whatever with you, I asked Austin a few questions about the entire thing. He accepted his fate and the legitimacy of the rp. As far as I know so did you. So I don't see the problem other than the forensics and figuring out Elizabeth is Harley.

Also with the renovation of the theater if you recall, I wasn't even aware there was a door there. I wanted to give an IC reason for the video player to be used rather than have a ratty ass movie theater that's neglected. Because like I said, I don't want to get involved with Elizabeth.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 09:09:05 PM by Mr. Pettit »

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 09:08:43 PM »
For anyone that doesn't know, my unit is 280, who is the leader of S4 Support, and the former leader of SPECTRE.

I'd like to point out that after talking to my 01 (ReconPWN, aka 605, also leads SPECTRE), to neither of our knowledge did anyone in SPECTRE take part in a forensic investigation. While it is true that SPECTRE units DO train S2 units in evidence gathering, I, nor has Recon, or any of my SPECTRE units (To my knowledge) has trained any units mentioned by OP in testing actual evidence. This means that the ONLY units in the CCA that have knowledge of how to test DNA or blood samples are: My unit (Seeing as he once ran SPECTRE), Airborne's unit (Who created SPECTRE), and the current members of SPECTRE. I'll re-iderate, none of those members were even mentioned in the original post. After checking the roster, Airborne has not stepped foot on his unit in over one month (4-13-13 was his last active date, picture here) which means that this was indeed probably meta-gamed.

I'm sick of people blaming my sub-division for bullshit, when this time it wasn't even involved.

If ANY SPECTRE units DID take the case, then they are breaking SPECTRE rules by 1. Not contacting you for evidence, and 2. By not posting a log in the database, in which case, I'd immediately kick them out of my division, or at least demote them heavily to a low rank, and remove them from SPECTRE.

I love HL2RP, and to see this just makes me think you're correct in saying that they're trying to kill off HL2RP to make room for a new gamemode, which I've heard rumors about.

Hate to say it, but o7 HL2RP, now that even ADMINS are trying to kill you off, you have no hope.

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 09:11:54 PM »
First of all, I didn't mean for this to happen specifically. As in I went out of my way to capture Elizabeth or Austin. After the incident with 938 letting you go, I wanted to stay away from it as it's a giant mess.  The reason I was watching was because Austin Price or Unit 685, which is an 02 and in my division was wandering about. I watched him because IC he makes a lot of mistakes in the way he acts. I like to keep track of what my units do. So I went to the catwalks above P1 to get a vantage point on what was going on. You two were walking along, that's fine. I went to the P2 apartments after you moved where I had clear view of the construction site and walkways around P3. At that point Kronos was 10-8 and asked for my location. I told him I was there and he asked if he could come over there. I said yes. He brought up the fact that workers shouldn't be in P3, since apparently he still holds the CWU status as a Unit. So we went down to the street as being an Officer I'm able to enter P3 with other Units. When we confronted you two, you ran. That is suspicious enough. We ended up cornering you two and we brought you back to the Nexus. Kronos did whatever with you, I asked Austin a few questions about the entire thing. He accepted his fate and the legitimacy of the rp. As far as I know so did you. So I don't see the problem other than the forensics and figuring out Elizabeth is Harley.

Eh, I thought it was a bit much. I mean ampootating for a the 'major crimes' was a bit much, considering Austin, 685, has helped the Union a lot, what with the life savings and such (Like 3). I ain't bitching, but eh... I think it was a BIT much.

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 09:16:31 PM »

Eh, I thought it was a bit much. I mean ampootating for a the 'major crimes' was a bit much, considering Austin, 685, has helped the Union a lot, what with the life savings and such (Like 3). I ain't bitching, but eh... I think it was a BIT much.
I have a question if you don't mind. How were you a civil worker and a unit? Last time I checked you could only be in one on the same character at a time.

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 09:19:00 PM »

I have a question if you don't mind. How were you a civil worker and a unit? Last time I checked you could only be in one on the same character at a time.

I am a bit confused by this question, but I think your asking how was he a CWU off-duty. The fact that my character, off-duty, is in the CWU, when he goes off-duty, he is an active Worker, I think. I don't really know, but eh, it works.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 09:23:14 PM by Cat With A Mustache »

wait i dont get

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 09:23:33 PM »

I am a bit confused by this question, but I think your asking how was a a CWU off-duty. The fact that my character, off-duty, is in the CWU, when he goes off-duty, he is an active Worker, I think. I don't really know, but eh, it works.
I'm asking how a CCA unit was also a CWU worker. It wouldn't make sense for an 02 to go off-duty as a CWU worker. I just really want to know.

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 09:24:19 PM »

I am a bit confused by this question, but I think your asking how was a a CWU off-duty. The fact that my character, off-duty, is in the CWU, when he goes off-duty, he is an active Worker, I think. I don't really know, but eh, it works.
I'm asking how a CCA unit was also a CWU worker. It wouldn't make sense for an 02 to go off-duty as a CWU worker. I just really want to know.

As far as I know there's no rule against it, but I don't see why they shouldn't be able to. I mean, why not further the union while on and off duty?

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2013, 09:51:24 PM »
Anyways, after I derailed this a bit, er, whatever, I think that 495 had a liable reason to pursue me, but the fact he someone knew that I was about, and followed me around a bit was a bit sketchy, this going with Elizabeth since Austin was with her at all times. There might've been someway he knew I was active off-duty, I dunno by checking 685's pod, noticing his offline status or some shit. Hell, we hid in a large amount of area's that even the catwalk's couldn't see. Questionable? Kinda.

wait i dont get

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 10:16:40 PM »
I was walking about. And on top of that I was patrolling cat, just not on the street in P1 for very long. Also, IC you're in the barracks not a pod. You're not augmented and therefore a pod would kill you. It was merely coincidence that what happened last night went the way it did.

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 10:26:01 PM »
I was walking about. And on top of that I was patrolling cat, just not on the street in P1 for very long. Also, IC you're in the barracks not a pod. You're not augmented and therefore a pod would kill you. It was merely coincidence that what happened last night went the way it did.
I'am dumb, I knew that, but  I said otherwise.

wait i dont get

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2013, 11:13:58 PM »
Toxic, you've got to be joking.

I saw you walking with Austin clear as day when you were walking towards the hallway in P3 that leads to P2.

Like, the whole rp. Kronos and Petite magically uncovered the 'biggest scandal' in the server's history

It's not magic if, nobody was informed OOCly about my intelligence gathering. You just weren't warned OOCly, so the RP would, of course, be hard to understand.

It's not only your accent Toxic, no one can change everything about themselves. It would not only take months, but several years and an expierenced hand or surgical reparations to completely alter yourself.

To completely go incognitio overnight and smearing dirt over your face, changing your hairstyle, and squeeking your voice will not change the fact that i've been studying you.

How?

Preston Connors is one of your old stalkers Zombie. For the sake of S2 regulations, I will not release the name of the agent I used to talk to you and confirm that it was in fact you. Unfortuantly, you may not remember him (Preston), or you may in fact remember him I don't know, I cannot read minds. I also have talked to you numerous times on my unit. I have watched how you run, how you walk and how you talk for several months.

S2 doesn't have info on it? I'm not an entire divison, i'm a unit. I didn't use my datapad in the interrogation, I used it off of knowledge. I had figured with my own paranoia, that since no one, not even high command didn't see a dead body, she must've got out some how. ICly, I was thinking she escaped and 938 was too ashamed to tell anyone. So, i'd think, why not look into it even further?

This is honestly spurred by the fact that no one really knew about it because I informed no one about it. If I told one person, it would leak and trickle down. Just like how everyone knew about 938. I was informed that 938 was the last person to see her. So, common logic. Or I could be blind for a moment and say, "Well, if 938 was in the room, he must've killed her. So this must be her twin or maybe her ghost."

If people caught on to what I was doing OOCly, then I'm sure she would've...

magically

been tipped off.

EDIT: Also don't assume that i'm trying to bring down the server just because your character was killed.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:17:00 PM by Kronos ???°-Occupy City »

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 11:22:41 PM »
For anyone that doesn't know, my unit is 280, who is the leader of S4 Support, and the former leader of SPECTRE.

I'd like to point out that after talking to my 01 (ReconPWN, aka 605, also leads SPECTRE), to neither of our knowledge did anyone in SPECTRE take part in a forensic investigation. While it is true that SPECTRE units DO train S2 units in evidence gathering, I, nor has Recon, or any of my SPECTRE units (To my knowledge) has trained any units mentioned by OP in testing actual evidence. This means that the ONLY units in the CCA that have knowledge of how to test DNA or blood samples are: My unit (Seeing as he once ran SPECTRE), Airborne's unit (Who created SPECTRE), and the current members of SPECTRE. I'll re-iderate, none of those members were even mentioned in the original post. After checking the roster, Airborne has not stepped foot on his unit in over one month (4-13-13 was his last active date, picture here) which means that this was indeed probably meta-gamed.

I didn't meant that SPECTRE did anything, I was just quoting rules from it since it has to do with forensics RP. I guess we'd have to talk to Kronos on if he used any forensics for the RP and where he got training from it. I remember him talking about DNA and Blood and such, but I'm not sure if he meant that he used it as evidence. So far it only seems like the only evidence of Elizabeth being Harley is her accent, which is mediocre at best. I don't think in a city this size there would be only one person with a New York accent.

i thought there was a rule against 'accidently' finding the secret bases which led to a character removal/pk

this is where you need logs or a date and time for an administrator to get the logs, dont be stupid and post this sort of complaint if you have no evidence to support it

anyway from what i know s2 command knows nothing of elizabeth being alive so if kronos can clarify as to how his unit knows this (and hasn't posted relevant information in our databases) that would be dandy

I'm saying that Kronos posting logs would help his case. He is an administrator, so that wouldn't be a problem for him? Honestly it's just a recommendation.
I'd also like to see that from Kronos.

Toxic, you've got to be joking.

I saw you walking with Austin clear as day when you were walking towards the hallway in P3 that leads to P2.

Like, the whole rp. Kronos and Petite magically uncovered the 'biggest scandal' in the server's history

It's not magic if, nobody was informed OOCly about my intelligence gathering. You just weren't warned OOCly, so the RP would, of course, be hard to understand.

It's not only your accent Toxic, no one can change everything about themselves. It would not only take months, but several years and an expierenced hand or surgical reparations to completely alter yourself.

To completely go incognitio overnight and smearing dirt over your face, changing your hairstyle, and squeeking your voice will not change the fact that i've been studying you.

How?

Preston Connors is one of your old stalkers Zombie. For the sake of S2 regulations, I will not release the name of the agent I used to talk to you and confirm that it was in fact you. Unfortuantly, you may not remember him (Preston), or you may in fact remember him I don't know, I cannot read minds. I also have talked to you numerous times on my unit. I have watched how you run, how you walk and how you talk for several months.

S2 doesn't have info on it? I'm not an entire divison, i'm a unit. I didn't use my datapad in the interrogation, I used it off of knowledge. I had figured with my own paranoia, that since no one, not even high command didn't see a dead body, she must've got out some how. ICly, I was thinking she escaped and 938 was too ashamed to tell anyone. So, i'd think, why not look into it even further?

This is honestly spurred by the fact that no one really knew about it because I informed no one about it. If I told one person, it would leak and trickle down. Just like how everyone knew about 938. I was informed that 938 was the last person to see her. So, common logic. Or I could be blind for a moment and say, "Well, if 938 was in the room, he must've killed her. So this must be her twin or maybe her ghost."

If people caught on to what I was doing OOCly, then I'm sure she would've...

magically

been tipped off.

EDIT: Also don't assume that i'm trying to bring down the server just because your character was killed.

My character wasn't killed; I just found it funny that the two people who actually try to keep the server populated were 'killed' (Elizabeth isnt dead yet, so...) and right after you and Pettit announce that HL2RP is officially dead. Maybe you didn't mean it like that, but you made it seem like that. It's really disheartening as well. You're an admin of HL2RP, you should be supporting it and not jabbing it with a stick and saying "it's dieing" "it's dead" until it actually does.

Also, saying "no one in in command" saw a body is false. 938 would have claimed to see the body. I guess this wouldn't be 'seeing the body,' but I do believe multiple units saw 938 wheeling off the body shaped sheet with blood on it.

And the incognito wasn't 'overnight.' If she was truly being stalked, I'd think her stalker would realize this. Also, were they stalking when she was Elizabeth or just as Harley. It would help if you gave more information and was less vague about it.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:28:58 PM by Toxic Zombie »

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal