Author Topic: On the Capture RP Last Night  (Read 12697 times)

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: On the Capture RP Last Night
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 12:11:46 AM »
For anyone that doesn't know, my unit is 280, who is the leader of S4 Support, and the former leader of SPECTRE.

I'd like to point out that after talking to my 01 (ReconPWN, aka 605, also leads SPECTRE), to neither of our knowledge did anyone in SPECTRE take part in a forensic investigation. While it is true that SPECTRE units DO train S2 units in evidence gathering, I, nor has Recon, or any of my SPECTRE units (To my knowledge) has trained any units mentioned by OP in testing actual evidence. This means that the ONLY units in the CCA that have knowledge of how to test DNA or blood samples are: My unit (Seeing as he once ran SPECTRE), Airborne's unit (Who created SPECTRE), and the current members of SPECTRE. I'll re-iderate, none of those members were even mentioned in the original post. After checking the roster, Airborne has not stepped foot on his unit in over one month (4-13-13 was his last active date, picture here) which means that this was indeed probably meta-gamed.

I didn't meant that SPECTRE did anything, I was just quoting rules from it since it has to do with forensics RP. I guess we'd have to talk to Kronos on if he used any forensics for the RP and where he got training from it. I remember him talking about DNA and Blood and such, but I'm not sure if he meant that he used it as evidence. So far it only seems like the only evidence of Elizabeth being Harley is her accent, which is mediocre at best. I don't think in a city this size there would be only one person with a New York accent.

495 found the entrance to the secret base because he was renovating the theater and knocking down walls. It seemed harmless, but then I thought what reason would he have to redo an old theater that nobody used, even going as far to break down the walls. It seemed like they were covering up their own meta, but I could be wrong.

i thought there was a rule against 'accidently' finding the secret bases which led to a character removal/pk

The interrogation between Elizabeth, 047, and 495 didnt seem all that valid. Kronos kept spouting out reasons for why he knew Harley was Elizabeth. He stated DNA and blood, but as soon as I pointed out the rules against (put below) it he said facial recognition and her voice.

this is where you need logs or a date and time for an administrator to get the logs, dont be stupid and post this sort of complaint if you have no evidence to support it

anyway from what i know s2 command knows nothing of elizabeth being alive so if kronos can clarify as to how his unit knows this (and hasn't posted relevant information in our databases) that would be dandy

I'm saying that Kronos posting logs would help his case. He is an administrator, so that wouldn't be a problem for him? Honestly it's just a recommendation.
I'd also like to see that from Kronos.

Toxic, you've got to be joking.

I saw you walking with Austin clear as day when you were walking towards the hallway in P3 that leads to P2.

Like, the whole rp. Kronos and Petite magically uncovered the 'biggest scandal' in the server's history

It's not magic if, nobody was informed OOCly about my intelligence gathering. You just weren't warned OOCly, so the RP would, of course, be hard to understand.

It's not only your accent Toxic, no one can change everything about themselves. It would not only take months, but several years and an expierenced hand or surgical reparations to completely alter yourself.

To completely go incognitio overnight and smearing dirt over your face, changing your hairstyle, and squeeking your voice will not change the fact that i've been studying you.

How?

Preston Connors is one of your old stalkers Zombie. For the sake of S2 regulations, I will not release the name of the agent I used to talk to you and confirm that it was in fact you. Unfortuantly, you may not remember him (Preston), or you may in fact remember him I don't know, I cannot read minds. I also have talked to you numerous times on my unit. I have watched how you run, how you walk and how you talk for several months.

S2 doesn't have info on it? I'm not an entire divison, i'm a unit. I didn't use my datapad in the interrogation, I used it off of knowledge. I had figured with my own paranoia, that since no one, not even high command didn't see a dead body, she must've got out some how. ICly, I was thinking she escaped and 938 was too ashamed to tell anyone. So, i'd think, why not look into it even further?

This is honestly spurred by the fact that no one really knew about it because I informed no one about it. If I told one person, it would leak and trickle down. Just like how everyone knew about 938. I was informed that 938 was the last person to see her. So, common logic. Or I could be blind for a moment and say, "Well, if 938 was in the room, he must've killed her. So this must be her twin or maybe her ghost."

If people caught on to what I was doing OOCly, then I'm sure she would've...

magically

been tipped off.

EDIT: Also don't assume that i'm trying to bring down the server just because your character was killed.

My character wasn't killed; I just found it funny that the two people who actually try to keep the server populated were 'killed' (Elizabeth isnt dead yet, so...) and right after you and Pettit announce that HL2RP is officially dead. Maybe you didn't mean it like that, but you made it seem like that. It's really disheartening as well. You're an admin of HL2RP, you should be supporting it and not jabbing it with a stick and saying "it's dieing" "it's dead" until it actually does.

Also, saying "no one in in command" saw a body is false. 938 would have claimed to see the body. I guess this wouldn't be 'seeing the body,' but I do believe multiple units saw 938 wheeling off the body shaped sheet with blood on it.

And the incognito wasn't 'overnight.' If she was truly being stalked, I'd think her stalker would realize this. Also, were they stalking when she was Elizabeth or just as Harley. It would help if you gave more information and was less vague about it.

I'll go on a camp search for those logs of me walking every step and using my two eyes to watch and observe your every step.

And I did exaggarate when I say overnight. I am sorry about that. I'll also stop being so vauge and spend the entire day explaining how I followed you and studied you for a long period of time.

Also, I was told ICly that 938 was the last to see you and no body was found. I didn't know ICly that they wheeled off some body. Suprisingly no one told me, which turned out to be a mistake.

Also this.

Don't resign over this. Honestly, I'm not going to get too involved as I wasn't there and it really has nothing to do with me but I won't lie, I find this a bit dumb. I mean, there's honestly nothing to complain about. You complain and get it voided to achieve what? A character that is likely going to be wiped anyways. Not to say that it should be voided, but its kinda dumb. But on the other hand, if you do resign, you honestly won't be missing out on much. HL2rp is on the verge of death. I mean, unless HL2rp admin would tranfer over to another RP or whatever we're doing.

I became so frustruated over the fact that i've been blamed for metagame and lying. So I thought about resigning and having all this drama bullshit put to rest. So before I did, I contacted a dear friend of mine. That is what it said.

I'll try and search for those logs. In the meantime, everyone can keeping thinking that I'm trying to destroy the server.

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2013, 12:42:18 AM »

I'm saying that Kronos posting logs would help his case. He is an administrator, so that wouldn't be a problem for him? Honestly it's just a recommendation.

--------

My character wasn't killed; I just found it funny that the two people who actually try to keep the server populated were 'killed' (Elizabeth isnt dead yet, so...) and right after you and Pettit announce that HL2RP is officially dead. Maybe you didn't mean it like that, but you made it seem like that. It's really disheartening as well. You're an admin of HL2RP, you should be supporting it and not jabbing it with a stick and saying "it's dieing" "it's dead" until it actually does.

Also, saying "no one in in command" saw a body is false. 938 would have claimed to see the body. I guess this wouldn't be 'seeing the body,' but I do believe multiple units saw 938 wheeling off the body shaped sheet with blood on it.

And the incognito wasn't 'overnight.' If she was truly being stalked, I'd think her stalker would realize this. Also, were they stalking when she was Elizabeth or just as Harley. It would help if you gave more information and was less vague about it.

Seems like its my time to step into this because frankly, its gotten rather stupid.

-You want logs? Of what? Do you want /me's that dictate kronos and pettit leaning over a railing breathing heavily while they watch you? Not EVERY thing was roleplayed out.
-Me and pettit were in that theater "renovating it" for passive RP purposes for AWHILE. It was mostly just an excuse to watch youtube videos and rp at the same time. So don't get mad like he just went "Oh, let me break down this wall. Oh! I found a secret base!"
-I was one of those units that "saw" a body being carted out of the med-bay. Pettit was another and I believe Jack bandy was another but I might be wrong on the last part. Now, I can go into a lot of detail on this part! (Which will be below.)
-Lastly, stop acting like the admins are trying to finish off the server. Its already dead. They don't need to "stop being an admin because they don't like it", its dead! There is nothing they can do. The server is in the hands of the population. It is just not as appealing as it was and there is not much to change that.

• I walked in on you two, and 938 had his mask off and you seemed to be untied. A little sketchy, right?
  • I herd no gunshots. True, you could of been stabbed with a scalpel, or his K-bar, or any other sharp object for that matter. But for the time I've know air, he always killed people quickly with a bullet.
  • After the whole "meta" fiasco, I replied over the radio to ask 938 what I should get him on for his "great work on making the city safer everyday.". If you knew 121, he would buy random things for people for doing their job. And he acted VARY strange about this. Everyone on the radio herd it too, so it wasn't just me. He acted strange when we brought it up.
  • I also asked for the body to do a post mortem report on you as I was doing for the more popular anti-citizens/units. I got in reply, you were incinerated. But ok.
^All of this made me ICly weary and curious as to really what happened. I also talked about my disbelieve to other units. I believe kronos was one of them but again, I might be wrong

BUT, this is just going to turn into the LAST rant you did on meta.

Here is a behind the scenes story for you. You are mad you lost your character and your yelling that the big bad metawolf is coming. Eventually, people are gonna stop coming to your cries. HL2rp is dead. It's dead. No matter how much you fight or rustle around, it won't change a thing. The population is a mere "3" people, daily. I hate to see it go and watch the year I've spent developing my character, but its time to let go. You should do the same.

Also I find it funny how you say you "don't care" and you're "indifferent" to the whole thing yet you go on a rant and write out a 7 paragraph explanation. Also a few days ago you asked why were we not friends on steam. Threads like this has some part to do with it.

Have a great day.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 12:54:30 AM by Mr. Twinkletoes »

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2013, 12:49:15 AM »
Here is a behind the scenes story for you. You are mad you lost your character and your yelling that the big bad metawolf is coming. Eventually, people are gonna stop coming to your cries. HL2rp is dead. It's dead. No matter how much you fight or rustle around, it won't change a thing. The population is a mere "3" people, daily. I hate to see it go and watch the year I've spent developing my character, but its time to let go. You should do the same.
Pretty sure the main reason that this all wanted to be voided is because we are the remaining population. Just having fun before someone brings it down, might as well let it last.

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2013, 12:50:24 AM »
Pretty sure the main reason that this all wanted to be voided is because we are the remaining population. Just having fun before someone brings it down, might as well let it last.

Even if you are the remaining population, it still wouldn't make sense to void it. Also, i'm pretty sure you have other characters to roleplay.

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2013, 01:09:45 AM »

--------

Seems like its my time to step into this because frankly, its gotten rather stupid.

-You want logs? Of what? Do you want /me's that dictate kronos and pettit leaning over a railing breathing heavily while they watch you? Not EVERY thing was roleplayed out.
-Me and pettit were in that theater "renovating it" for passive RP purposes for AWHILE. It was mostly just an excuse to watch youtube videos and rp at the same time. So don't get mad like he just went "Oh, let me break down this wall. Oh! I found a secret base!"
-I was one of those units that "saw" a body being carted out of the med-bay. Pettit was another and I believe Jack bandy was another but I might be wrong on the last part. Now, I can go into a lot of detail on this part! (Which will be below.)
-Lastly, stop acting like the admins are trying to finish off the server. Its already dead. They don't need to "stop being an admin because they don't like it", its dead! There is nothing they can do. The server is in the hands of the population. It is just not as appealing as it was and there is not much to change that.

• I walked in on you two, and 938 had his mask off and you seemed to be untied. A little sketchy, right?
  • I herd no gunshots. True, you could of been stabbed with a scalpel, or his K-bar, or any other sharp object for that matter. But for the time I've know air, he always killed people quickly with a bullet.
  • After the whole "meta" fiasco, I replied over the radio to ask 938 what I should get him on for his "great work on making the city safer everyday.". If you knew 121, he would buy random things for people for doing their job. And he acted VARY strange about this. Everyone on the radio herd it too, so it wasn't just me. He acted strange when we brought it up.
  • I also asked for the body to do a post mortem report on you as I was doing for the more popular anti-citizens/units. I got in reply, you were incinerated. But ok.
^All of this made me ICly weary and curious as to really what happened. I also talked about my disbelieve to other units. I believe kronos was one of them but again, I might be wrong

Also I find it funny how you say you "don't care" and you're "indifferent" to the whole thing yet you go on a rant and write out a 7 paragraph explanation. Also a few days ago you asked why were we not friends on steam. Threads like this has some part to do with it.

Have a great day.

Except I'm not mad at all. I'm okay with this going through and nothing being changed, I was just questioning the validity of it. Is that a crime? Am I not allowed to have a share an opinion. I thought that was what forums were for. And I'm indifferent of the outcome. I'm not upset Elizabeth got captured, that was her own fault. I'm not upset they found out about her, again, that was her own fault. Just because a lawyer puts a lot of effort into his case doesn't mean he gives too craps about who he's defending (especially if he's a public defendant). I was making points and seeing what everyone's take on it was. I wanted to see the other side of the story.

And, like I stated before, I dont want logs. All of this is currently being judged upon by what's being said. I stated that logs would help either side since its pure evidence not diluted from opinion.

Also with the 938 and Elizabeth thing, just a small detail, a gun was fired. You probably just missed it.

I don't see why you turned this into a hate fest. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I was being very professional about it. I could have used bullshit less, and again I might not be seeing it, but I thought I was being civil about it.

Again, I'm not mad. Even as I write this I'm not mad. So please don't say I am and that's the reason this whole thing is happening. I'll happily accept Elizabeth's fate: I just wanted confirmation on a few things.

For anyone that doesn't know, my unit is 280, who is the leader of S4 Support, and the former leader of SPECTRE.

I'd like to point out that after talking to my 01 (ReconPWN, aka 605, also leads SPECTRE), to neither of our knowledge did anyone in SPECTRE take part in a forensic investigation. While it is true that SPECTRE units DO train S2 units in evidence gathering, I, nor has Recon, or any of my SPECTRE units (To my knowledge) has trained any units mentioned by OP in testing actual evidence. This means that the ONLY units in the CCA that have knowledge of how to test DNA or blood samples are: My unit (Seeing as he once ran SPECTRE), Airborne's unit (Who created SPECTRE), and the current members of SPECTRE. I'll re-iderate, none of those members were even mentioned in the original post. After checking the roster, Airborne has not stepped foot on his unit in over one month (4-13-13 was his last active date, picture here) which means that this was indeed probably meta-gamed.

I didn't meant that SPECTRE did anything, I was just quoting rules from it since it has to do with forensics RP. I guess we'd have to talk to Kronos on if he used any forensics for the RP and where he got training from it. I remember him talking about DNA and Blood and such, but I'm not sure if he meant that he used it as evidence. So far it only seems like the only evidence of Elizabeth being Harley is her accent, which is mediocre at best. I don't think in a city this size there would be only one person with a New York accent.

495 found the entrance to the secret base because he was renovating the theater and knocking down walls. It seemed harmless, but then I thought what reason would he have to redo an old theater that nobody used, even going as far to break down the walls. It seemed like they were covering up their own meta, but I could be wrong.

i thought there was a rule against 'accidently' finding the secret bases which led to a character removal/pk

The interrogation between Elizabeth, 047, and 495 didnt seem all that valid. Kronos kept spouting out reasons for why he knew Harley was Elizabeth. He stated DNA and blood, but as soon as I pointed out the rules against (put below) it he said facial recognition and her voice.

this is where you need logs or a date and time for an administrator to get the logs, dont be stupid and post this sort of complaint if you have no evidence to support it

anyway from what i know s2 command knows nothing of elizabeth being alive so if kronos can clarify as to how his unit knows this (and hasn't posted relevant information in our databases) that would be dandy

I saw you walking with Austin clear as day when you were walking towards the hallway in P3 that leads to P2.

Like, the whole rp. Kronos and Petite magically uncovered the 'biggest scandal' in the server's history

It's not magic if, nobody was informed OOCly about my intelligence gathering. You just weren't warned OOCly, so the RP would, of course, be hard to understand.

It's not only your accent Toxic, no one can change everything about themselves. It would not only take months, but several years and an expierenced hand or surgical reparations to completely alter yourself.

To completely go incognitio overnight and smearing dirt over your face, changing your hairstyle, and squeeking your voice will not change the fact that i've been studying you.

How?

Preston Connors is one of your old stalkers Zombie. For the sake of S2 regulations, I will not release the name of the agent I used to talk to you and confirm that it was in fact you. Unfortuantly, you may not remember him (Preston), or you may in fact remember him I don't know, I cannot read minds. I also have talked to you numerous times on my unit. I have watched how you run, how you walk and how you talk for several months.

S2 doesn't have info on it? I'm not an entire divison, i'm a unit. I didn't use my datapad in the interrogation, I used it off of knowledge. I had figured with my own paranoia, that since no one, not even high command didn't see a dead body, she must've got out some how. ICly, I was thinking she escaped and 938 was too ashamed to tell anyone. So, i'd think, why not look into it even further?

This is honestly spurred by the fact that no one really knew about it because I informed no one about it. If I told one person, it would leak and trickle down. Just like how everyone knew about 938. I was informed that 938 was the last person to see her. So, common logic. Or I could be blind for a moment and say, "Well, if 938 was in the room, he must've killed her. So this must be her twin or maybe her ghost."

magically

been tipped off.

EDIT: Also don't assume that i'm trying to bring down the server just because your character was killed.

I'll go on a camp search for those logs of me walking every step and using my two eyes to watch and observe your every step.

And I did exaggarate when I say overnight. I am sorry about that. I'll also stop being so vauge and spend the entire day explaining how I followed you and studied you for a long period of time.

Also, I was told ICly that 938 was the last to see you and no body was found. I didn't know ICly that they wheeled off some body. Suprisingly no one told me, which turned out to be a mistake.

Also this.

Don't resign over this. Honestly, I'm not going to get too involved as I wasn't there and it really has nothing to do with me but I won't lie, I find this a bit dumb. I mean, there's honestly nothing to complain about. You complain and get it voided to achieve what? A character that is likely going to be wiped anyways. Not to say that it should be voided, but its kinda dumb. But on the other hand, if you do resign, you honestly won't be missing out on much. HL2rp is on the verge of death. I mean, unless HL2rp admin would tranfer over to another RP or whatever we're doing.

I became so frustruated over the fact that i've been blamed for metagame and lying. So I thought about resigning and having all this drama bullshit put to rest. So before I did, I contacted a dear friend of mine. That is what it said.

I'll try and search for those logs. In the meantime, everyone can keeping thinking that I'm trying to destroy the server.

If you're going to resign based off the opinion of two people, that's your choice. I don't really appreciate you being so hostile, but I understand where you're coming from. As I stated above, I'm just looking for confirmation on a few things.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2013, 01:18:36 AM »

--------

Have a great day.

Except I'm not mad at all. I'm okay with this going through and nothing being changed, I was just questioning the validity of it. Is that a crime? Am I not allowed to have a share an opinion. I thought that was what forums were for. And I'm indifferent of the outcome. I'm not upset Elizabeth got captured, that was her own fault. I'm not upset they found out about her, again, that was her own fault. Just because a lawyer puts a lot of effort into his case doesn't mean he gives too craps about who he's defending (especially if he's a public defendant). I was making points and seeing what everyone's take on it was. I wanted to see the other side of the story.

And, like I stated before, I dont want logs. All of this is currently being judged upon by what's being said. I stated that logs would help either side since its pure evidence not diluted from opinion.

Also with the 938 and Elizabeth thing, just a small detail, a gun was fired. You probably just missed it.

I don't see why you turned this into a hate fest. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I was being very professional about it. I could have used bullshit less, and again I might not be seeing it, but I thought I was being civil about it.

Again, I'm not mad. Even as I write this I'm not mad. So please don't say I am and that's the reason this whole thing is happening. I'll happily accept Elizabeth's fate: I just wanted confirmation on a few things.

How?

magically

been tipped off.

Also this.

If you're going to resign based off the opinion of two people, that's your choice. I don't really appreciate you being so hostile, but I understand where you're coming from. As I stated above, I'm just looking for confirmation on a few things.

It is not the opinion of two, but the opinion of many. If you don't appreciate me being hostile, then i'm sorry. It is how I feel about this and I would really like it to stop so I can focus back on my life. If you want to know why I went looking for you it wasn't an S2 mission, it was for my unit's own gain. If you want to know how, talk to me about it over steam. Logs? Too far back for me to immediately catch so it'll take some time for me to find that and do my projects and go to school and work.

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2013, 09:34:55 AM »
 I would like to add on this matter. I think the idea that Kronos did this to kill off city, is slanderous (whilst it may seem so, his actions have stated otherwise). Why would someone that wanted CityRP to die, to replace it with a new RP-type, come on to teamspeak in the most crowded channel, which I believe numbered around 20 (don't quote me on that though) and then ask everyone to come on to city.

After the usual "City is dead though", he simply replied with 'Do it for me guys' (something alone those lines of sentiment). If he was adamant in the demise of HL2RP, he wouldn't have done that.

Footnote:

As for the death or demise of the character, tragic? Yes. Unheard of? No. You can make a new character, whilst it feels as though all the time and effort was wasted, this is the circle of RP-life. Just think of all the feats you accomplished.
have a nice day :)

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2013, 09:42:28 AM »
So I just lost all of my work on Edwin because you accidentally found the entrance
Accidentally finding is against the rules, why don't you renovate the bar and p2p apartments now
I'd like khub giving you permission to find the base
You can't accidentally find regardless of your rank or faction
I'd like to be informed on who tipped house off as not involved in the operation and clarification it's legit
rather then SORRY S2 MATTERS .OPEN NOPE DNA VOICE ALL I NEED GET DULY
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 10:01:25 AM by yAK »

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 09:48:27 AM »
I gave my reason as to why the theater was renovated. Being in logistics I like city repair projects like the ones I've been doing for almost 2 years now with GRID, and since when I was doing the renovations I assumed that there was going to be actual IC use of it then it made sense. Clearly it's an issue finding the door so that can be voided. I wasn't even aware there was a door there until Toxic had pointed it out a couple months ago.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:53:04 AM by Mr. Pettit »

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2013, 09:51:05 AM »
I gave my reason as to why the theater was renovated. Clearly it's an issue finding the door so that can be voided. I wasn't even aware there was a door there until Toxic had pointed it out a couple months ago.
Thank you, that's all I wanted

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2013, 03:22:45 PM »

I am physically going to have to stop myself before I get FAR too deep into this. Everything you say counteracts a previous statement, and truthfully, none of it matters.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 04:03:24 AM »
i thought s2 was made for when things get out of control, not pursuing every rebel without orders
lets face it, CPs aren't fun without rebels and city rebels arent fun without CPs

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2013, 08:02:10 AM »
i thought s2 was made for when things get out of control, not pursuing every rebel without orders
lets face it, CPs aren't fun without rebels and city rebels arent fun without CPs

while i value Anti citizen RP, S2 can and has always pursued any possible leads, this idea that we are there to only chase up known leads is not true.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2013, 08:33:34 AM »

while i value Anti citizen RP, S2 can and has always pursued any possible leads, this idea that we are there to only chase up known leads is not true.
but rebels arent as rich as they once were, you should allow them to grow, rather then stomping on them right away
I see no point in CPs if they have nothing to do other then stack forge projects and become more op
it'd  look better for s2 as well, taking out a large rebel rather than an abundance of small timers

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2013, 02:59:55 PM »

but rebels arent as rich as they once were, you should allow them to grow, rather then stomping on them right away
I see no point in CPs if they have nothing to do other then stack forge projects and become more op
it'd  look better for s2 as well, taking out a large rebel rather than an abundance of small timers

The kind of rebels that CG wants are the kind that aren't going to get caught by S2 right away, no matter how much S2 tries. If you get caught right away, 95% of the time it's because you're being a stupid lolrebel. The other 5% would be if your plan wasn't to make the rebel be a long living one, or if S2 got a lucky lead.

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal