Author Topic: Same sex marriage  (Read 31869 times)

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Same sex marriage
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2012, 08:36:23 PM »
I judge who I want to judge.

I thought God's children weren't supposed to judge others?

I REALLY wish people would read all my comments before responding to me. I may believe in God, but I put almost no stock whatsoever in the bible. That being said, arguing for religion whether God said not to judge others or not, there are plenty of examples in the bible of his desciples and prophets and others judging and executing others in his name. Moses for example ordered the murder of all the men in a village and the rape of all the women because they stood against his people. The bible is full of contradictions, Christians are just like the terrorists who missinterpret the Quaran's messages in the fact they pick and choose which examples they choose to follow. The bible can range from telling people to never lift a hand against anyone to basically telling you to kill pretty much anyone you see.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2012, 08:49:51 PM »

I REALLY wish people would read all my comments before responding to me. I may believe in God, but I put almost no stock whatsoever in the bible. That being said, arguing for religion whether God said not to judge others or not, there are plenty of examples in the bible of his desciples and prophets and others judging and executing others in his name. Moses for example ordered the murder of all the men in a village and the rape of all the women because they stood against his people. The bible is full of contradictions, Christians are just like the terrorists who missinterpret the Quaran's messages in the fact they pick and choose which examples they choose to follow. The bible can range from telling people to never lift a hand against anyone to basically telling you to kill pretty much anyone you see.

You once said "Correct before birth" God makes EVERYTHING and EVERYONE perfectly and in His image, do you dare disagree with the Will of God? Whom are you to correct His creation, claiming that it is wrong and imperfect?

Those are the words of a heretic, that you have spoken

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2012, 09:01:38 PM »

You once said "Correct before birth" God makes EVERYTHING and EVERYONE perfectly and in His image, do you dare disagree with the Will of God? Whom are you to correct His creation, claiming that it is wrong and imperfect?

Those are the words of a heretic, that you have spoken

Seriously, the hell have you been doing if you haven't been reading my posts. You said something to that effect earlier and I will tell you the same thing I told you then. God created us in his image IN THE FACT that we are human. Not in our individual looks, minds, or most importantly to this argument, defects. God did not make everyone perfect, not at all. If you knew anything about religion you would know this.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2012, 08:58:03 AM »
I agree with Redrum, this thread is nothing but two or three people repeating themselves making gradually longer posts.

Please change the discussion, so that we dont end up in a page full of a few people bashing religion or others opinion.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2012, 10:32:36 AM »
Note: I haven't read a single post in this thread other than the original. This is my view, in no response to anyone else.

I'm a Christian, so I don't support gay marriage and I don't think it should be legal or practiced. Does that mean I go to rallies and threaten people who are gay? No, I don't. I also don't judge anyone or think any less of them, because that's not my job or why I'm here in this world. Does that mean I seek out gays and try to force my views and religion on them? No, I don't. If they were to ask my view on it, I would tell them, however. I stay to myself and live my life how I want to live it, which just so happens to be influenced by my Christian religion. Who am I to tell someone else how to live their life, when I obviously wouldn't want someone telling me how? That's just how I see it.
This is well said, Airborne, and I agree with you 100%.

When I get asked my opinion on same sex marriage, I give it to them. If it's not what they want to hear, 90% of the time they will flip out on me. Why? This is my first time telling you, and you asked for it. I'm not going to lie to someone about my opinions.

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2012, 11:42:31 AM »
In my opinion, every human being's mind is perverted one way to another (this doesn't mean it's bad) When we have an sexual attraction to someone (or something) Is uh.. shit let me just give an example: If  male 1 is attracted to  male 2 because of let's say we call this attraction:A. In male's 1 mind is attracted by people with A, and let's say this attraction would be Male only, then in this case Male 1 would be attracted to Male 2. It's the same thing with Male being attracted to Female. (I think i made it more confusing but w/e)

I don't agree with Homosexuality but that doesn't it should be against the law, because it's a person's choice. As human beings our minds are perverted but some minds are more than others.

Now for the "Oh we were born that way." Is bullshit. If that were the case human beings would be able to produce no matter what the sex was. For example: Since Pedophilia is an sexual attraction (and an disorder) then why are they arrested if doctors considered this as a disorder? Wouldn't there be ways of keeping it to a minimum? Like autism for example, if we see symptoms at the first signs like: Unable to speak (My brother has autism and he couldn't speak until a the age of 4.), sameness, stacking. Then It can be treated with mental help. But it's an sexual attraction, so it would be the same thing as my example, it can be the same thing with other crimes that let's say Person A was going to rob Person B, this is a thought created by Person A because of something Person B owns.

TL;DR: All Sexual orientations and fetishes are all in perspective of one's mind, in this case we are all bisexuals.
How could it not be a choice? I couldn't bring myself to like dick in my ass and I'm sure a gay guy would find vagina repulsive. It's not like people wake up one day and think "I WANT TO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY 30 MEN AT THE SAME TIME"

Fact of the matter is Rofl, the bicurious stage in life is the most volatile stage for a boy/girl, it's perhaps a very hormonic state in which anything could happen, I'm sure Crap-Head can be used as an example, as over the time I haven't been in the community, he let the beat drop (voice) and suddenly he sounds 14 1/2 instead of 12. ( ;) ) Frankly, sometimes it will come to a point and you'll somehow grow a fetish towards it, like chicks with dicks, or hotwings with dicks, this thread is full of dumb anyway, frankly because no matter what the argument is, the right way is the biological way, and that's to just let nature strip naked and throw the closet out and dance naked down Birmingham City Center.

Sabotage

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2012, 02:09:42 PM »
My opinion is: you want to suck dick, fine. Just don't go waving it around at people and shoving it down there throats.
As for two females. Go for it.

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2012, 02:39:18 PM »
My opinion is: you want to suck dick, fine. Just don't go waving it around at people and shoving it down there throats.
As for two females. Go for it.

I see what you did there.

Offline FanaticWarren

• ElitistFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2012, 06:07:54 PM »
This is turning going to turn into a bunch of flame and retarded opinions which people should be keeping to them selves.

Locking.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 01:02:24 AM by ..??FearlessWarren??.. »

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor @ 4.6 ghz
RAM: AMD Radeon™ RP1866 Performance Series 16GB
PSU: Ultra X4 750W
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked + PNY GTX 550 TI for physx core

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal