Author Topic: More servers.  (Read 16602 times)

Offline SirTai

• *~(Jason Brody Wannabe)~*
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: More servers.
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2012, 11:26:36 PM »
 What about a Zombie Apocalypse Serious RP Server?
(Map: Apocalyptic version of the evocity v33x..? Its perfect!)

I think this is related, so I'll leave the link.
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=15352.0

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 09:12:09 AM »
I think a zombie apocalypse serious RP would be fun as hell, but would require excellent RPers.

Offline BRO | Lokolopes

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 09:50:54 AM »
yes, it's the same Fanatic Warren said back there, the problem is not the server, but the players who refuse to follow the rules.
For such a server as a ZARP(Zombie Apocalipse Roleplay) to work the server should be constantly watched by admins and breaking rules should be severely punishable. Not to count the plugins and stuff to build such thing will be kinda hard to find/develop
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:53:21 AM by {IRMD}Lokolopes® »

Offline Infant Punter

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2012, 08:40:38 AM »
I agree with many of the other posts, like adding a death run server, I sometimes play those for about an hour on end. I really enjoy them, but I only enjoy them when there are many other players. Maybe adding something unique? To attract players?
I am going to punt an infant across the baseball field in order to get a hole in one.

Like a bawsh

Offline Roven :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2012, 07:48:07 PM »
What about Sci Fi roleplay?
Or Soviet occupation RP for some Euro shithole like Poland?
Maybe serious RLRP with a predetermined conflict?

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 09:30:39 PM »
Jokerice had a so called flood mod too called "Water world" but they only made saved on your money which means you had a risk for losing money if you spend them on the wrong weapons, this gives a opportunity for the player to think what weapon he should go for.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 12:50:20 AM »
If we put up more servers, they won't be roleplay.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 03:42:02 AM »
What about one of the servers when you can select different game modes? Prop-hunt,dodge ball, melon race, and all of that. These are quite fun, and they almost never run out of players. The game mode is good being that I see a lot of people on the servers when browsing the Garry's Mod server list. It all really depends on what the community wants. I'd prefer this when others would do something else.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 04:44:26 AM »
What about one of the servers when you can select different game modes? Prop-hunt,dodge ball, melon race, and all of that. These are quite fun, and they almost never run out of players. The game mode is good being that I see a lot of people on the servers when browsing the Garry's Mod server list. It all really depends on what the community wants. I'd prefer this when others would do something else.

Well Crap-Head is doing that GMP(Garrys Mod Party, it's called something like that) that involves a bunch of minigames. There was a thread about it a few months ago.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline tim

• SPACE JAM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2012, 04:59:04 AM »

This is called Fretta.
TTT, Prop Hunt, Dogfight, Deathrun and others are some notable Fretta gamemodes. Personally, I like One In The Chamber and Ultimate Chimera Hunt.
#

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2012, 10:47:37 AM »
I would go for a server on another game to attract a new group of people to the playerbase.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2012, 09:42:17 AM »
I would go for a server on another game to attract a new group of people to the playerbase.

Doesn't work, they already tried enough times.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2012, 06:00:56 PM »

Thats why we are catalyst GAMING. Not catalyst FULL OF MINGES ROLEPLAY

Stranded: Will die out in maximum a month.
TTT: Will die out in amximum a week.
Flood: Will die out when 10 players has all weapons and 300k (max a month).

Not worth the effort and to keep them alive they need to be developed. Theres only me and Tom to develop for 4 servers already.

None of this would really work out in the long run.

OLD OCRP: Died in about a year (players got bored)

NEW OCRP: Died in about a week (Minges came back, old favorite players didn't)

Maybe if we run deathrun fucking right, we could get more players.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2012, 07:33:05 PM »

Thats why we are catalyst GAMING. Not catalyst FULL OF MINGES ROLEPLAY

Stranded: Will die out in maximum a month.
TTT: Will die out in amximum a week.
Flood: Will die out when 10 players has all weapons and 300k (max a month).

Not worth the effort and to keep them alive they need to be developed. Theres only me and Tom to develop for 4 servers already.

None of this would really work out in the long run.

OLD OCRP: Died in about a year (players got bored)

NEW OCRP: Died in about a week (Minges came back, old favorite players didn't)

Maybe if we run deathrun fucking right, we could get more players.
yeah because OCRP is completely dead, doesn't have 25+ players during the day or anything
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2012, 08:13:02 PM »
Maybe a Call of Duty server?:) JK, rofl no like. Well.. a Battlefield 3 server? I have no clue.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal