Author Topic: What Super Power Would You Choose?  (Read 17083 times)

Offline Phoenix

• Unit 701
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What Super Power Would You Choose?
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2012, 05:01:23 AM »
Teleportation because I would be able to see my friends that live across the country and stuff and if I wanted to go on vacation I could just teleport anywhere I can picture in my mind.
A minute after I told Rofl about this combo of VC's

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2012, 09:19:37 AM »
A huge chin i could hit people with... like the crimson chin
I really want you to think about this and not just put some bullshit like: "LOL I'D USE INVISIBILITY TO RAPE WIMIN! LOL". It has to be a serious answer because jut imagine what you could do with a super power in today's world!
Did you not understand that? I'll give you some time to modify your post so I don't have to issue a warning for spam.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2012, 10:49:27 AM »
I would want to be able to be super smart.

Not regular smart, but the kind that allows me to control machines and computers.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Merrr

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2012, 08:32:39 PM »
I would want the power to see threw women's clothing, but who wouldn't. :3

Unsrs reply in a srs, GD thread - 5% warning
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:04:00 PM by JiggerFrizz »

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2012, 09:03:29 PM »
I would want the power to see threw women's clothing, but who wouldn't. :3
Does no one read OP's ffs!?: "I really want you to think about this and not just put some bullshit like: "LOL I'D USE INVISIBILITY TO RAPE WIMIN! LOL". It has to be a serious answer because jut imagine what you could do with a super power in today's world!"

I'm giving you a warning.
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2012, 09:11:45 PM »
Powers to change history. :p
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2012, 09:50:04 PM »
The power to spawn anything I want.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2012, 11:21:23 PM »
It's a debate between two for me. Either being able to switch between tangibility and intangibility or being able to visit alternate realities (Dimension/Universe hopping). The ability to switch between tangibility and intangibility since with being tangible, you are limited to all things related with the five senses (aka, a mesh up of invisibility, walking through walls, flying, etc. while still being one power since it deals with the senses and all the mentioned in parenthesis would be activated at once. It'd sort of be like when you get the cold chill up your spine but you know that nothing's there sort of thing since something intangible essentially went through you or you went through it). With that ability I'd be able to easily sneak around, not be noticed and be left alone to my own work at least or could just start a crime spree (not). Yes Jigger, I know you're probably going to go on about how my description of switching between tangibility and intangibility would be a fancy way of saying a melting pot of powers but I still consider it one power as it deals with the FIVE SENSES (sight, taste, touch, smell, and hearing). Being able to visit alternate realities would also be nice since stuff you see on TV like the cartoon shows such as stuff like (going through some old childhood shows here): Pokemon, Digimon, Looney Tunes, etc. could be where you end up in to "play" around in. Also, I do realize that this power would be a manipulation of Time & Space, but then again, so would your power Jigger as you said before about finding a sharp object and letting it hang straight down above the robber's head. So yeah, that would be the powers I'd be debating between but other than that, I might have to go with visiting alternate realities, cause hey, I might be able to go to a world where stuff like Pokemon exist and "catch 'em all" :P

Note for all that have read through the above statement(s):
Please realize that I have lost substantial interest in the shows (not the movies, they're still pretty decent) and prefer the games although what I've heard about the gen 5 show, I might have to watch a few to be my own judge of the show and yes, I know, I'm a nerd. Get over it. So I like pokemon. Just please don't post any hate on the thread as it might cause a lot of unnecessary shit for the admins to deal with.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline JF

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2012, 07:35:29 AM »
It's a debate between two for me. Either being able to switch between tangibility and intangibility or being able to visit alternate realities (Dimension/Universe hopping). The ability to switch between tangibility and intangibility since with being tangible, you are limited to all things related with the five senses (aka, a mesh up of invisibility, walking through walls, flying, etc. while still being one power since it deals with the senses and all the mentioned in parenthesis would be activated at once. It'd sort of be like when you get the cold chill up your spine but you know that nothing's there sort of thing since something intangible essentially went through you or you went through it). With that ability I'd be able to easily sneak around, not be noticed and be left alone to my own work at least or could just start a crime spree (not). Yes Jigger, I know you're probably going to go on about how my description of switching between tangibility and intangibility would be a fancy way of saying a melting pot of powers but I still consider it one power as it deals with the FIVE SENSES (sight, taste, touch, smell, and hearing). Being able to visit alternate realities would also be nice since stuff you see on TV like the cartoon shows such as stuff like (going through some old childhood shows here): Pokemon, Digimon, Looney Tunes, etc. could be where you end up in to "play" around in. Also, I do realize that this power would be a manipulation of Time & Space, but then again, so would your power Jigger as you said before about finding a sharp object and letting it hang straight down above the robber's head. So yeah, that would be the powers I'd be debating between but other than that, I might have to go with visiting alternate realities, cause hey, I might be able to go to a world where stuff like Pokemon exist and "catch 'em all" :P

Note for all that have read through the above statement(s):
Please realize that I have lost substantial interest in the shows (not the movies, they're still pretty decent) and prefer the games although what I've heard about the gen 5 show, I might have to watch a few to be my own judge of the show and yes, I know, I'm a nerd. Get over it. So I like pokemon. Just please don't post any hate on the thread as it might cause a lot of unnecessary shit for the admins to deal with.
Y'see, that is the kind of response I was hoping for :D   And it would be fucking great to go into alternate realities and films. It'd be like the Last Action Hero movie where the (Annoying as fuck) kid gets a magical golden ticket to go into movies.
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline ‡NtN‡ ßill

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2012, 09:25:45 AM »
I would want the ability to control all time. I know this is already said, but let me elaborate. Take the GMan for example. His powers are kinda what I'm getting at. He can control time /completely/; he can stop time for a single person, move throughout space-time (I.E. Go to other dimensions on the space-time plane), stop time in a certain area, and even to project himself in time. That's what I'm going at.

Mikhel Kharlamov | Alive | CWU Tier 3 |

Marcel Huber | Alive] | Living in City 45 |

Ian Kharlamov | Alive | Hiding from the CCA, after becoming AC#4 |

Dr. Cole Matthews | Alive | Administrating C45 |

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2012, 09:58:42 AM »
Lol nice subject to talk about

Well i will choose to have teleporter
I can go wherever I want at,and I can go anytime I want
and it can help me at other things like if someone is want to fight with me i can teleport from all the sides around him and to beat him back
i wish i had this power:(

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2012, 10:08:20 AM »
Powers to change history. :p
Oh hell no, you're not changing Perestroika!
...dirty communist

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2012, 10:39:05 AM »
The ability to lie and it was always be believable.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2012, 06:53:42 AM »
The power to cure anyone I touch from any disease in all existence, simply because I want to save lives that are lost unnaturally from diseases passed on through the ages. It could help millions.
im bach

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2012, 07:59:59 AM »
I would love to have controll over time and space, in that way, I could stop time and rape gurls :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal