Author Topic: What Super Power Would You Choose?  (Read 17089 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What Super Power Would You Choose?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 09:07:34 PM »
To be JUST LIKE AZHEK AHRIMAN! The third most powerful psyker in the UNIVERSE.

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 09:36:18 PM »
if I go around the obvious time manipulation ones, probably the ability to teleport anywhere in the world by thinking about that place.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 02:09:14 AM »
Telekinesis, simply because of #Chronicle.

Edit:
As point of the thread I shall have to explain myself.
Telekinesis is an amazing thing if you have the ability to.
Telekinesis is 'best life' for those who are lazy and rather use their mind to hover something to them.

I have dreamed several times 'lucid' about me being able to pick up things instead of using my hands.
Though, I don't wish a simple telekinesi, example: your hands/arms are restricted to your strength in terms of picking up rather heavy objects, telekinesis hopefully does not restrict you to that.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:33:22 AM by Martinerrr »

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 04:21:13 AM »
The ability to notice this thread quicker, all my dream super powers have been taken :L

Still all I could think of now is the ability to to falcon punches, just casually ya know? Could come in handy, I mean no one is gonna mess with the guy who has falcon powers :D
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 02:47:46 PM »
Telekinesis, simply because of #Chronicle.

Edit:
As point of the thread I shall have to explain myself.
Telekinesis is an amazing thing if you have the ability to.
Telekinesis is 'best life' for those who are lazy and rather use their mind to hover something to them.

I have dreamed several times 'lucid' about me being able to pick up things instead of using my hands.
Though, I don't wish a simple telekinesi, example: your hands/arms are restricted to your strength in terms of picking up rather heavy objects, telekinesis hopefully does not restrict you to that.
Telekinesis would be awsome to have. And if we go by your power not being limited to what you are physically able to move, you would be a very employable person.
The ability to notice this thread quicker, all my dream super powers have been taken :L

Still all I could think of now is the ability to to falcon punches, just casually ya know? Could come in handy, I mean no one is gonna mess with the guy who has falcon powers :D
Interesting power. So over EVERYTHING you could pick, you choose the ability to falcon punch the shit out of your foes? xD
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 03:15:47 PM »
I would take the power to manipulate electrical+mechanical items. I don't know why It would just be epic

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »
The ability to go back in time and undo all the mistakes I have made...Damn...And also so that I can run into a shop, ask the date and then jump up in the air screaming "IT WORKED!"
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 04:40:44 PM »
 If I were to pick a super power. I would be able to create objects with my mind or use telekinesis to carry small to large objects.

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 06:24:25 PM »
I want the ability to punch people through the internet/my screen(Mainly for all those fuck tard trolls)

Reason: To be able to kick peoples asses over the internet.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 06:51:42 PM »
I want the ability to punch people through the internet/my screen(Mainly for all those fuck tard trolls)

Y'know, that's not that bad of a power. Not just to kick the fuck out of retard trolls, but you could insta hop to any PC anywhere as long as it's connected to the internet (And presumably ON lol). Downside is, if the internet ever shutdown (Unlikely, but not impossible) then that power would be useless.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 07:00:27 PM »

Y'know, that's not that bad of a power. Not just to kick the fuck out of retard trolls, but you could insta hop to any PC anywhere as long as it's connected to the internet (And presumably ON lol). Downside is, if the internet ever shutdown (Unlikely, but not impossible) then that power would be useless.
Internet is a connection between computers, basically. It may upgrade later on but humanity will definitely keep that connection, either computers or chips in their heads. Just saying some sci-fi shit now. Humans are (supposed to be) social, they won't throw away this 'power'.

And yeah, I'd like to disregard Telekinisis maybe, something more... If you have played Syndicate, abilities such as hacking like that would indeed be awesome.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 09:52:03 PM »
the best super power is the ability to control people's minds hands down
game over

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 11:22:57 PM »
I'd have to say my super power would be the ability to attack my enemies with blistering bass solos.  Think Brutal Legend, but bass guitar.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 10:07:36 AM by Hazard Time »

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2012, 12:11:27 AM »
I would have a supernaturally Superb intelligence and overall brainpower, kind of like the movie limitless.
Enhanced senses, very good with learning, able to remember anything including things from your subconscious, social awesomeness, and good survival skills.
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Offline Food Rapist

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2012, 02:18:43 AM »
A huge chin i could hit people with... like the crimson chin

Edit: Ok, my second was invisibility BUT I am not childish (?) i would become a police officer and use it for patrolling , like following a criminal untill they do someting bad
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:43:27 PM by Food Rapist »
Hail To The King Baby

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal