Author Topic: SpaceBuild suggestion thread  (Read 15761 times)

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SpaceBuild suggestion thread
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2012, 07:43:35 PM »
Yea, I'll fix that.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2012, 12:13:40 PM »
Yea, I'll fix that.
Fix the server not having multiparent tool. Until its added, we cant have even moderately nice things.
Click to see the original size.
My fighter will never fly :c

Also added advanced duplicator 2 to suggestions. Some like it, some dont, let people use whichever they please. Its a lot lighter on the server as far as I know also.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:30:55 PM by Degtyarev »
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2012, 05:11:39 PM »
I feel the need to bump this seeing as little-nothing has been discussed (As far as I know.), and some of these things, such as parenting, are a must for any sandbox type server to have. So Im just going to move this back to the very top of the list, in hopes that something will be seriously discussed and considered. Here.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal