Author Topic: Just a quick question...  (Read 3436 times)

Offline [VN-O] Felix

• View Profile
    • Awards
Just a quick question...
« on: April 22, 2011, 02:51:35 PM »
If You are outstanding in rp, And are declined because you are one paragraph too short, Can i just ask how this makes sense? If you've proved to an admin that your good in rp ingame, And you still get declined? Im not really complaining as such, just annoyed because it could be another month before the next app cycle, By which time im gonna be so bored of citizen rp im prolly gonn wonder off to another server =/.

EDIT: I mean really, Theese apps are a good idea, But it shouldnt be 500 lines of writing, It should just be explaining what you would do in certain rp situations, etc.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:58:52 PM by Backpage »

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Just a quick question...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »
If we were any less strict, everyone would be accepted...

Offline [VN-O] Felix

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 03:06:41 PM »
Im not really saying less strict, But atleast ignore SOME paragraph failures, I mean really, my application was good, Just one paragraph to short. Thats why annoys me

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 03:07:26 PM »
You are allowed to correct the errors you made and reapply.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline [VN-O] Felix

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 03:07:43 PM »
Yeah, in two months when the app cycle restarts, If i could reapply sooner it'd be fine but, May the 1st it ends, then like three weeks later its going to restart, thats about four weeks from now (one month)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 03:11:44 PM by Backpage »

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 03:12:09 PM »
Yeah, it sucks to be declined when the application is great but one or two things ruins it, but hey; we get another chance! Don't look to negative on it and spend some time on improving your application!

Offline [VN-O] Felix

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 03:15:27 PM »
Thing is, i've allready corrected the app, Now i have to wait about one month ;_; This is prolly gonna be why i become inactive, imba.

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 03:59:32 PM »
Thing is, i've allready corrected the app, Now i have to wait about one month ;_; This is prolly gonna be why i become inactive, imba.

I also corrected my app, but do not get inactive, continue roleplaying to the best of your abilities and improve chances for acceptance even further! Stay posetive mate :D

Offline [VN-O] Felix

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 04:00:19 PM »
Cough see you all in four weeks cough

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »
Cough see you all in four weeks cough

:(

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 11:20:00 PM »
I remember when we were extremely lenient on the first cycle, 6 units had blackmarks, probably even more than that. This is why applications are expected to be well written and taken seriously. (Quoting from the OP) if you can't think of one paragraph as to why you should be in the CCA then you should think a bit harder, not just post the application and hope it flies.

Back on topic though, we'll try be as lenient as possible but that doesn't mean (if you're looking at this) to slack off in an application.

Offline ?handss?

• Black Lives Matter
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 11:32:52 PM »
I have a question, my application appears to have been overlooked, does this just mean it's decline or is it simply undecided?

Some people feel like they need to make a point. Those people need to pull the stick out of their ass.

Offline Toy4x4funrun

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 03:28:27 AM »
Hands, I am sorry about missing your application. After view a lot of others my train of thought must have shot off. I have done your application.

And to put an end to this subject, Yes you are a great roleplayer but the problem is that if you can't make a long and good application then it seems like your lazy. Most everybody that was denied was because of application problems. If you can't take the time to type a nice application then what makes me think you have the time to be a good CCA unit?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 03:31:23 AM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline Philosowolf

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 05:10:42 AM »
Part of having a satisfactory application is meeting the actual requirements of the application. It's all part of the process. It's about following what you're told to do. The people who mark the applications want to know that you can follow directions.

If you can't follow directions, then don't bother applying. Simple as that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal