Author Topic: Wrap Up - The Issue(s) With CGHL2RP  (Read 14801 times)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wrap Up - The Issue(s) With CGHL2RP
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 03:18:15 PM »
If you don't realize, there is a lot that goes on that nobody see's. Including under the admin board, and the high command board(I hope.)

Also, if we didnt have karma and raiden as sec? Who the fuck would we? Nobody is a ideal candidate for the SeC rank.

Also, if you want to get shit done;

Make a list.
PM It to some sort of admin or high ranking person(prefrably a few of them).
Ask them once or twice to get it posted in relevant boards to get it done.

Not necessarily true. In the APEX private forums we have had a post about some changes we want to make to APEX for going on 2 weeks and it still has yet to be looked at and approved by UU personal, despite them being asked several times. A lot of things simply don't get done.

To others:
Also, I don't think you can defend Abbott. His character has turned into a 100% dick since OFC, even more than you should be at OFC. He also speaks to any non-admins incredibly condescendingly and doesn't respect their opinions. Also, I'm gonna have to add Leo to the list of problem people for basically the same reasons as Abbott, except he has more power.

I do believe there is a rule about being a dick oocly. If you get proof, do a complaint.

And that leads to my suggestion;
Get a fucking active CmD; yes, i know theres skeptik, but we need more than one- toy is inactive, rofl has other things to do then rp, and nick has other ties within cg.
what

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 03:27:05 PM »
If you don't realize, there is a lot that goes on that nobody see's. Including under the admin board, and the high command board(I hope.)

Also, if we didnt have karma and raiden as sec? Who the fuck would we? Nobody is a ideal candidate for the SeC rank.

Also, if you want to get shit done;

Make a list.
PM It to some sort of admin or high ranking person(prefrably a few of them).
Ask them once or twice to get it posted in relevant boards to get it done.

Not necessarily true. In the APEX private forums we have had a post about some changes we want to make to APEX for going on 2 weeks and it still has yet to be looked at and approved by UU personal, despite them being asked several times. A lot of things simply don't get done.

To others:
Also, I don't think you can defend Abbott. His character has turned into a 100% dick since OFC, even more than you should be at OFC. He also speaks to any non-admins incredibly condescendingly and doesn't respect their opinions. Also, I'm gonna have to add Leo to the list of problem people for basically the same reasons as Abbott, except he has more power.

I do believe there is a rule about being a dick oocly. If you get proof, do a complaint.

And that leads to my suggestion;
Get a fucking active CmD; yes, i know theres skeptik, but we need more than one- toy is inactive, rofl has other things to do then rp, and nick has other ties within cg.
How about we just get a new SeC whos going to be Active, can handle day to day operations, and not be a dick OOCly and get away with it.

CmD's are abit iffy also as Rofl was the only one ive seen on.

Good thing no ones said anything about the CWU.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 03:40:59 PM »
Abbott, you gave him operator after seeing him teaching a new player in the server whilst he was in vent. This is unfair to those who have been doing such things before he has, but weren't on at the right time or in the right place for you to notice.

I can agree and disagree on this.
I've been teaching about the same amount as Abbott, if not more (Before he became and Operator.) and I know that the whole Poll that Ghost made didn't help my chances, but it just seems that people who teach new players aren't as appreciated as they should be. I'm not saying that they should get operator/admin, but still.
If you haven't gotten it, it is for a good reason. I saw you flaming people in MC yesterday which definitely doesn't help your chances. Wanting admin isn't going to get you it, chances are, it will kill any chances you have as it just shows me that all you give a fuck about is power and the last thing we need is more powerhungry people in this community.

As for the SeC ordeal, believe me, we've been looking for more. Not many people are fit and I'm afraid that the few who are will quit due to the stress it puts on them. If you've got a recommendation, feel free to PM me it.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 04:15:25 PM »
Abbott, you gave him operator after seeing him teaching a new player in the server whilst he was in vent. This is unfair to those who have been doing such things before he has, but weren't on at the right time or in the right place for you to notice.

I can agree and disagree on this.
I've been teaching about the same amount as Abbott, if not more (Before he became and Operator.) and I know that the whole Poll that Ghost made didn't help my chances, but it just seems that people who teach new players aren't as appreciated as they should be. I'm not saying that they should get operator/admin, but still.
If you haven't gotten it, it is for a good reason. I saw you flaming people in MC yesterday which definitely doesn't help your chances. Wanting admin isn't going to get you it, chances are, it will kill any chances you have as it just shows me that all you give a fuck about is power and the last thing we need is more powerhungry people in this community.

As for the SeC ordeal, believe me, we've been looking for more. Not many people are fit and I'm afraid that the few who are will quit due to the stress it puts on them. If you've got a recommendation, feel free to PM me it.
To be honest, we may need a SeC, but having more would overcomplicate it, as you'd have too many people to deal with etc. If you had a few more CmD's, would probably work outbetter imo.
what

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 04:33:05 PM »
this community is really buttmad i ask why

Warning level increased- Trolling.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 09:20:38 AM by The Purple Crayon »

Offline Calstifer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 05:04:52 PM »
-snip-
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 12:46:43 AM by Calstifer-Good night & Good luc »

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2011, 08:04:20 PM »
I think we should lock this before it gets into a huge argument, well I guess it kind of already is. But the thing is, I don't really think people are gonna change in personality, by a post. They will stay the same.

Personality by a post, it sounds catchy. :P

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »
To others:
Also, I don't think you can defend Abbott. His character has turned into a 100% dick since OFC, even more than you should be at OFC. He also speaks to any non-admins incredibly condescendingly and doesn't respect their opinions. Also, I'm gonna have to add Leo to the list of problem people for basically the same reasons as Abbott, except he has more power

You know, personally I believe that you are another underling to your God Wesker. But that's besides the point.
Just like others in that nest of ignorance you cannot back up your statements with actual evidence. I can claim anything, but not being able to prove it... well... that's expected. You complain that Abott's character is a 100% Dick. I've watched him on numerous occasion be strict. Which is what HC is supposed to be. But of course, being strict must make him a dick. Secondly, speaking to non-admins incredibly condescendingly? Let's see that evidence. Because. You can claim anything, but not being able to prove it is expected of Wesker's low-minded underlings. Oh by the way thank you for giving me a shoutout. I love that you call it a list of "Problem People" in my eyes, this list goes as follows: Abott, Leomarr. I wonder, does wesker help you guys make these threads? I mean, he seems to send you all here to complain.

What's funny is how much he has said that he is just running the server for money. Yet you all still flock to him. Let's look at the previous Weskers.

<- You probably won't know who this is, such a pity.

Behold The Fat Man. The perfect dictator. Perhaps we couldn't recognise it at the time but he would become the physical embodiment, an explicit symbol of the insatiable hunger bordering on self-destructive that permeated our ranks. It was never a question of choice;  Once offered a figure to rally behind and with no alternative our path was made clear. The effects of what had been put into motion back then still resonate and shape our truth- our reality to this day.

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2011, 08:11:46 PM »
To others:
Also, I don't think you can defend Abbott. His character has turned into a 100% dick since OFC, even more than you should be at OFC. He also speaks to any non-admins incredibly condescendingly and doesn't respect their opinions. Also, I'm gonna have to add Leo to the list of problem people for basically the same reasons as Abbott, except he has more power

You know, personally I believe that you are another underling to your God Wesker. But that's besides the point.
Just like others in that nest of ignorance you cannot back up your statements with actual evidence. I can claim anything, but not being able to prove it... well... that's expected. You complain that Abott's character is a 100% Dick. I've watched him on numerous occasion be strict. Which is what HC is supposed to be. But of course, being strict must make him a dick. Secondly, speaking to non-admins incredibly condescendingly? Let's see that evidence. Because. You can claim anything, but not being able to prove it is expected of Wesker's low-minded underlings. Oh by the way thank you for giving me a shoutout. I love that you call it a list of "Problem People" in my eyes, this list goes as follows: Abott, Leomarr. I wonder, does wesker help you guys make these threads? I mean, he seems to send you all here to complain.

What's funny is how much he has said that he is just running the server for money. Yet you all still flock to him. Let's look at the previous Weskers.

<- You probably won't know who this is, such a pity.

Behold The Fat Man. The perfect dictator. Perhaps we couldn't recognise it at the time but he would become the physical embodiment, an explicit symbol of the insatiable hunger bordering on self-destructive that permeated our ranks. It was never a question of choice;  Once offered a figure to rally behind and with no alternative our path was made clear. The effects of what had been put into motion back then still resonate and shape our truth- our reality to this day.

Yes I would agree with you leo since a lot of them are sheeple (btw the first dictator you post is Idi Amin
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2011, 08:14:20 PM »
Leo your post made me laugh. Those pictures!

You forgot Barack Obama.

Don't get mad, I was just joking.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2011, 08:51:34 PM »
To others:

Makes perfect sense since I hated wesker and shall dance on the grave of his short term at CG HL2RP. Regardless of your groundless assumptions of me liking wesker, let me address your other issues. Okay so first off, I’m not putting you two on trial like in admin complaints so evidence is unneeded as of yet. If necessary I shall start gathering said evidence but I was hoping it wouldn’t come to that and that you could change how you were behaving before it had to go to a formal complaint to ROFL/RTLK. Also, I can’t take screen shots of the second part because a lot of his talking down happens in vent, although I’m sure if I had thought of it at the time I could have screened a couple of events in game. I don’t need any of those at this point because you guys know you do it already and I’m just asking for it to stop. Finally, my list of  “Problem People” as you pointed out is not just you and Abbott. There are several people on the list but you come to the front of my mind simply because you are active and so I have seen this behavior of you and Abbott’s more recently and commonly. I would have hoped that if you were going to try and defend your behavior you could at least come up with a better way than just slapping a label on me as a follower of someone I have never been or wish to be assosiated with.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 08:53:05 PM by [xG] GamingZealot »
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2011, 09:31:48 PM »
Another problem is that Rofl barely spends time with his community from what I see (Sorry if i'm wrong.) .

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2011, 09:37:36 PM »
Isn't it funny how there's a new topic on problems with HL2RP every week, but no one does shit about it and Waffle just goes LOL NOT MY FAULT

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2011, 09:56:39 PM »
cause everyone is like "if you dislike how its being ran then post an admin complaint" but then the admin complaints on RTLK magically vanish and the complaints thread on the server get ignored and shot down instantly

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2011, 11:31:18 PM »
I don't think "wasn't my doing" is a valid excuse for a person as high up as owner or "head developer," because at that level you can override and undo practically anything.
o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal