Author Topic: *sigh*  (Read 6421 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
*sigh*
« on: September 14, 2011, 05:02:36 PM »
Well here is my story. (for today)

I went to school got really bored came home finished homework hoped on Outlands. Then got flamed by the same people because they we're on the server (they make fun of me on steam) then got off the server because of this. I just thought that I could come home and socialize with the community. But, I cannot. I guess I should just become stronger and deal with them. But I think ghost hates me because of them. Sigh.

Shit stinks.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 05:06:19 PM by Thunderbluff »

Re: *sigh*
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 05:07:32 PM »
Refer to Social Discussion.
Social Discussion is about your life, how the day went and that's exactly what you're explaining here.

And by not able to socialize with the community, Thunderbluff.
I think you are reaching the community right here.

I don't see why you are like, sad, upset.
It's just trolls, I troll. I just want a reaction, or their awaiting of my reaction when they reacted...

You do know you can ask Ban Requests, for all the servers about trolling, flaming or anything that you don't like and needs to stop.
If they were stalking/flaming/trolling you in OOC Chat on Outlands or in Steam Chat, you should bring evidence.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 06:57:04 PM »
Steam chat has nothing to do with the community, so no action will be taken against that. There will be if they flame ingame though. Just ask them to stop. If they don't, make a screenshot of console and post a ban request.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 09:00:01 PM »
Steam chat has nothing to do with the community, so no action will be taken against that. There will be if they flame ingame though. Just ask them to stop. If they don't, make a screenshot of console and post a ban request.

I know I know... It's just sucky for me today...

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 09:02:24 PM »
I'm free to talk if you need someone to talk to.
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 09:05:06 PM »
I'm free to talk if you need someone to talk to.

thanks bromine. It's good to see the catalyst gaming is like this :)

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 09:12:16 PM »
I'm one of the friendliest people in the community.

A lot of people wouldn't be so kind, sadly.

Typical Internet.
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 09:28:15 PM »
I'm one of the friendliest people in the community.

A lot of people wouldn't be so kind, sadly.

Typical Internet.

Thanks man :3

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 08:21:00 AM »
<3 Thunder..

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Retro

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 08:42:41 AM »
They flame - you trollflame, you always will win.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 08:52:11 AM »
I'm not directing this at you in any way shape or form, and I understand that you are upset by this but seriously. I've seen shit in the past were a dude was like "I wad jus called cock... Now go /wrists and cry in a corner." This is a new day and age and abusive kiddies fill the internet. If you find offensive that some random over the internet calls you naughty words, you need to take a look at yourself and harden/grow up because words are bloody words. But other then that flaming is a completely different story. Mainly because it's a rule but It's were someone openly abuses you to the point were the conversation is non-constructive.

I don't know but something peeves me off when I see threads about people getting made fun of. It must be something that comes in age, but yea... Pro tip, don't listen to them, works a charm.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:57:25 AM by SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 11:09:26 AM »
I'm not directing this at you in any way shape or form, and I understand that you are upset by this but seriously. I've seen shit in the past were a dude was like "I wad jus called cock... Now go /wrists and cry in a corner." This is a new day and age and abusive kiddies fill the internet. If you find offensive that some random over the internet calls you naughty words, you need to take a look at yourself and harden/grow up because words are bloody words. But other then that flaming is a completely different story. Mainly because it's a rule but It's were someone openly abuses you to the point were the conversation is non-constructive.

I don't know but something peeves me off when I see threads about people getting made fun of. It must be something that comes in age, but yea... Pro tip, don't listen to them, works a charm.

No this guy stole 100$ from me, then used me to buy him steam games... I'm not doing this because I was called a dumbass or anything.... Just because I'm fucking pissed...

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 01:01:37 PM »
Moving to social discussion as thats where it kinda belongs..

But if theyre flaming ingame or forums, you can post a BR.

Anything outside, block them on Steam.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2011, 05:37:23 PM »

But why did you listen to him?

No this guy stole 100$ from me, then used me to buy him steam games... I'm not doing this because I was called a dumbass or anything.... Just because I'm fucking pissed...
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 06:33:06 PM »

But why did you listen to him?

huh? whats that supposed to mean (not typing anything)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal