Author Topic: "See you when I see you."  (Read 2000 times)

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"See you when I see you."
« on: August 18, 2011, 10:05:41 PM »
Dear Catalyst Gaming,

Well, school is right around the corner. I do not wish to make it a repeat of last year (a C in math and a D on the final exam = bad) and I believe it is the time to put my priorities straight. I must focus on schoolwork and keeping my grades up. I am registering in many out of school seminars (notably working as an assistant to a medical examiner in a crime lab) to get a feel as to how I want my future to pan out. After becoming near-hopelessly addicted to computer games, I decided to step back from it all and examine my future. The online community of young adolescents such as myself and many, many others should realize that these few years are perhaps the most vital. This is our time to make something of ourselves for the future. I know now that I cannot waste any more time. With that, I am here to post notice of my future inactivity from most online gaming. I think that my after-school job, school, martial arts, and practicing for sports come before video games. I hope you all can understand why I will no longer have time to play video games during the weekdays. Obligations in gaming communities such as this have been both good and bad, but the time may come when I have to abandon them for more important tasks. As with Yankeesamurai, I, too, must put down the controller.

I will only have time to play casually and will not make it a duty to play video games. You will most likely see me again in the future. Do not misunderstand me- I will play games when I find the time but I will no longer be held by virtual obligations. If, or when, I do get online for a little while, do not expect me to devote all of that free time to the community. Demote me from superadmin and DvL if you really must. When I am able to stop by, I'd rather sit back and enjoy the game for what it is. If you do not see me fit to lead HELIX anymore, I recommend Saulzod for the position. He is a truly great roleplayer as well as a person. Perhaps he will have the time to devote to CG where I cannot. I will most likely remain a decent level of forum activity, but don't expect much in-game HL2RP activity.

So, don't take this as “Goodbye.” Take this as “I'll see you when I see you.”

Take care,

Burning Bullet.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:23:43 PM by Burning Bullet »

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "See you when I see you."
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 10:09:37 PM »
If you need help in anything like mathematics below the level of Trigonometry 1 then I can probably help you out. If it gets to anything like English homework (unless it's writing poetry (don't get me wrong)) then count me out. I do know a little bit on Physics, loved General Chemistry, not so good on Biology (managed to get through because of the experiments in it (like getting used to the smell of Formaldehyde)).
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 10:11:29 PM »
Well then Bullet, I hope to see you soon. Have fun out there and make sure to peek your head in and say hi.
I'll see you when I see, bro.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 10:12:07 PM »
Well, I'm going into Precalculus as well as Chemistry G/T (weighted class). Gotta study hard. I'm also taking Anatomy and Physiology where we will do dissections and whatnot.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 10:16:24 PM »
Well, I'm going into Precalculus as well as Chemistry G/T (weighted class). Gotta study hard. I'm also taking Anatomy and Physiology where we will do dissections and whatnot.
Chemistry is always fun, especially when you get to burn a strip of magnesium (just don't look at it directly) and dissections are always good (pig, dog, cat, rat, what is it you'll be doing? Maybe an egg or a sheep eye (did egg, sheep eye, and pig in Biology)) just get used to the smell as it can be overwhelming the first time if concentrated enough. Precalculus sounds a little like Trig so I might be able to help and I might not be able to, just depends on what all comes up. Just remember, math is mainly formulas, and science is a bitch in the subjects you're getting into, but if you deal with vectors, it helps if you've had Physics.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 10:20:08 PM »
Hey, I have plenty of freetime if you need another admin! Yea that probably wont happen..

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 10:59:26 PM »
Going to be dissecting cats in Anatomy.

I hope I can accomplish a lot more this school year. Some things have to be sacrificed for better things to come.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 03:07:20 AM »
Pretty much what I said to Yankee, I'll miss you for the time gone. We have had some great experiances together regarding role-play. I remember the time where I used to be your DvL, and you ended up being my SeC.  :P I wish you the best with studys and such, and I'm certain you will go far in life. Anways I'll look forward to speaking to you when ever I can, same with yankee you two are really cool dudes.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:11:10 AM by SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 03:34:52 AM »
Good luck in your pre-cal. It wasn't the math for me so I am taking applied. However, I aced biology Last year. I can label pretty much any part of the body and parts within those parts off the top of my head. (no sex jokes please)

Here's something really useful that I use to remember what formulas in trig.
TOA (Toah)
CAH (Kah)
SOH (So)

stands for:
TANgent: Opposite / adjacent
COSine: Adjacent / hypotneus
SINe: opposite / hypotneus

Good luck man. See you on steam when you're not busy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal