Author Topic: To those who want fishing mod.  (Read 4650 times)

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: To those who want fishing mod.
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 11:31:06 PM »
Here's a reminder: unless you can find solid evidence in Half-life 2, its episodes, or directly from Valve, it is completely unprovable and non-canon. That includes all statements that are claimed to be "logical," or "it would make sense," or "well TnB does it that way."

Again, just a reminder.
In lost coast, the guy says "We'll have a feast thanks to you. This is, errm, if you don't mind leeches to eat."

That post was mostly directed toward Renegade.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:39:46 PM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 11:53:51 PM »
Here's a reminder: unless you can find solid evidence in Half-life 2, its episodes, or directly from Valve, it is completely unprovable and non-canon. That includes all statements that are claimed to be "logical," or "it would make sense," or "well TnB does it that way."

Again, just a reminder.

So what are they gonna use for food? Hmm? Asspull magical food stuffs without using resources? Lets not use logic at all! "Herp we're gonna invade a planet, wast resources on taking it and maintaining it and not use the bounty of resources that lay un used on this planet! We are going to make soldiers, weapons, food, vehicles to supply our armys! That's just silly!"

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 12:00:45 AM »

Again, just a reminder.

So what are they gonna use for food? Hmm? Asspull magical food stuffs without using resources? Lets not use logic at all! "Herp we're gonna invade a planet, wast resources on taking it and maintaining it and not use the bounty of resources that lay un used on this planet! We are going to make soldiers, weapons, food, vehicles to supply our armys! That's just silly!"

Let's not get our panties in a twist. I am not attacking you, nor am I denouncing your statement completely. I am only pointing out that no proof exists for your statements. They are therefore unofficial, un-canon, and not to be taken as fact.
o7

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 12:09:32 AM »

Again, just a reminder.

Let's not get our panties in a twist. I am not attacking you, nor am I denouncing your statement completely. I am only pointing out that no proof exists for your statements. They are therefore unofficial, un-canon, and not to be taken as fact.

If you haven't noticed, Valve's canon is exstremely vague, undetailed, and doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 07:50:17 AM »
Ok two facts we should get down.

• Anyone to believe the HL2Wiki 100% cause we know half of its wrong because 8 year olds who have nothing better to do but make up stuff and call it a roleplay basis. Is a moron.
  • Parasites were only added to keep people from getting to the edge of the map.  I doubt the parasite population really did grow that large when the 7 hour war happened.

Oh and a intresting fact.

Half-Life 2: Lost coast is non-canon, never happened.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal