Author Topic: I was on the Facebook...  (Read 8139 times)

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I was on the Facebook...
« on: August 03, 2011, 08:45:07 AM »
...and I saw a notification that I was tagged in a status... so I was like "m'okay... I'll read it."

It was a girl I'd been seeing a few weeks ago, and she was whining for some reason about me, I didn't read it too closely, a lot of "I hate you" and "I slept with your best friend" (To which my reply to the latter was "AWESOME! She's a nice girl.")

So I sent her a message titled: "You're right, and I'm sorry."

The message comprised of a long-winded explainational  story of how I'd be having some bad times lately and that it was perfectly natural for her to act like this... basically turning the whole thing into my favor. She apologized and asked if I could ever forgive her... Now, she's got 500 friends (roughly) and they all know me.  My reputation is damaged, obviously, and I wasn't feeling nice at this point (Because 19 messages of me apologizing and she's just now getting it?  Fuck that.) So I sent this.

I can't forgive you and this is why.... because bicycles made of ham are the greatest experience a puppy can have while doing cartwheels down a giant mountain of cheese that ends in chocolate syrup. In the syrup are gumdrops made of root beer flavoring and they all make you float up like in that Charlie and Chocolate Factory, then when you're floating the sky that dragon-dog thing from the Never-ending Story comes up and breaths smoke on you forcing you to a reality where you didn't age and you knew the future in every event so you decide to fight crime but the criminal is super smart and rich and is better than you in any way shape or form and you have to use your powers to outsmart him without the super intelligence he has. After you did that and he was thwarted, he'd say something along the lines of "There's no hope for you now, Gadget!" and then burst into cotton-candy where a dozen little children will eat him and their moms will get pissed at you and have to take them to the dentist, who turns out to be Macho Man Randy Savage wearing a dress and he screams "OH YEEEEEAH!" while pulling the teeth that are filled with cavities and replacing them with tiny saw-blades so the children can eat meat more efficiently. The operation would go over so well that it becomes the standard for children and all Vegetarianism ceases to exist because all the kids like the efficiency of the teeth and the pleasure they receive when they use them so you decide to look into the issue and it turns out that it's the Criminal Arch-nemesis from the start of the story and he put microchips in the children's teeth that make them crave human meat and they all start eating their parents, eventually they corner you and you die then the puppy from the very beginning comes in and pisses on Macho-Man Randy Savage's dress and he screams in terror then melts like the Wicked Witch of the West while yelling "And your little doggy too!". Then the dog rides away on the Ham Bicycle, over the gumdrops, through the syrup, up the cheese mountain to reach God's Sanctum where God gives the puppy a milkbone and the puppy curls up and sits at God's feet. Then God suddenly sports a full mega-mountain man beard and screams "OH YEEEEEEEAH!" and then the movie ends. Sincerely, Fuck you, I'm not accepting your apology, I'm tired of jumping through hoops for you.

My question... too harsh?

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I was on the Facebook...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 08:55:10 AM »
Not harsh enough, you need to go deeper.
 No pun, reference or meaning intended.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 08:58:05 AM »
Recommend me something, because I am sensing that there will be backlash.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 09:03:01 AM »
Tell her that if she can't accept your apology she isn't worthy of anyone's acceptance or apology either because clearly she is a backstabbing slut.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 09:05:14 AM »
Now that's just unnecessary.  I'm an asshole, but not inconsiderate.  I put a puppy in my "Fuck you" because I'm too nice to be upfront with it.

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 09:06:21 AM »
It might be time to grow a pair, save your dignity and stand up for yourself then.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 09:09:09 AM »
Well, I'm not in High School anymore. It's not like I'm horribly scarred or socially hurt because of this. Any sense of "Dignity" in anyone's eyes stopped when we all graduated.  You can't carry problems to the real world and there's nothing to stand up for. I've been called worse by better people. She knows that and so do her "friends".

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 09:10:59 AM »
Then they aren't worthy of your time. Disregard females, acquire currency.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 09:13:31 AM »
Appropriate response, but I'm lonely.

I think I'm going to fuck with her for a few more days until I find a new target.  I might be a nice guy, but I like seeing people suffer. So I help them, then make it work to help them again... vicious cycle of preying on others.

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 09:14:54 AM »
I can tell that we are gonna be friends. Nothing like trolling unaware meat.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 09:16:18 AM »
Yep, you and I could share quite a few words.

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 09:17:34 AM »
Eh, guys?

No trolling is allowed. Posting troll comments will result in a warning issued and if it continues a forum ban will be the solution.

That wall of text of yours is just trolling.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 09:18:51 AM »
That wall of text was a legitimate situation in my life. It was trolling to one person, yes, but I was asking advice here.

I tried to be nice, honestly did, so I came to ask if I went to far with it and actually forgive her or not.

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 09:31:37 AM »
Just don't forgive her.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 01:52:11 PM »
Eh, guys?

No trolling is allowed. Posting troll comments will result in a warning issued and if it continues a forum ban will be the solution.

That wall of text of yours is just trolling.
He ment if someone trolls you for being personal, it is bad. It says no troll coments, not just no trolling in genearal.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal