Author Topic: Propisition 22  (Read 4572 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Propisition 22
« on: March 21, 2015, 03:56:49 PM »
On this day, March 21st 2015 the Board of Trustees of Adamnetwork Incorporated has drafted Proposition 22 which will call for the following:

• The Resurrection of OCRP 1.5
  • Resurrection of Catalyst FM with a new non dumb DJ Council
  • Forum Games to be moved to General Discussion
  • Live Streams removed.
  • Forum games to be moved to other games

Followup:
Due to the eventful delay after delay after even more delays of "CGRP" we feel it is best to begin a movement to bring back OCRP.  This is in popular demand of plenty of players and hopefully could pickup traction and get CG More cash. After careful review we also chose to stick with 1.5 due to 2 being very shit and terrible (The GUI sucks worse than the actual code).  With that being said this would also call for CatalystFM to be brought back and with a new DJ Council.  Other than these we have moved to continue voting for cleaning up more of the forums to keep them simple and streamlined for more gamemodes/future causes.   

Extra:
Feel free to comment on this or express your support for OCRP.  Ty have good day.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 04:01:22 PM by Adam S - Rainbow Dash??s Waifu »

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Propisition 22
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 03:58:58 PM »
I approve of this proposition and vouch to support it.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 04:26:37 PM »
soon
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 04:40:05 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal