Author Topic: Civilization Board and Propisition 21.  (Read 10357 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Civilization Board and Propisition 21.
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2014, 05:50:16 AM »
DJ ranks could possibly stay.
I mean, CGRP is right around the corner and we can use CFM for that. Although I have no idea if we even still have CFM up and running? And if not, who would be willing to do it?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2014, 12:15:32 PM »
DJ ranks could possibly stay.
I mean, CGRP is right around the corner and we can use CFM for that. Although I have no idea if we even still have CFM up and running? And if not, who would be willing to do it?
CFM should still be on the box but broke like everything else.  But for CGRP  CFM should be turned upside down and have a new council and everything.

Oh someone took care of it for me.  Thank you Paul Blart <3

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2014, 03:33:59 PM »
Oh yay I no longer have way to many badges below my name. :3
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal