Author Topic: Suggest a Gaming Mouse!  (Read 14407 times)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Suggest a Gaming Mouse!
« on: October 31, 2014, 07:08:10 PM »
I currently have an old Logitech MX518 which has started to die. Can anyone suggest a good gaming mouse with adjustable DPI settings for under £50 ($80). I'm not too bothered about it having a billion buttons.

Cheers <3 8=====D - - - - - O:
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Suggest a Gaming Mouse!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 07:46:10 PM »
people are going to shit all over me for suggesting this probably, but i would say the razer deathadder
http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-deathadder

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 08:19:07 PM »
don't get razer, shittiest products i've ever used. ive tried keyboards, headsets, and mice, all of them broken.

Logitech is always the way to go, best customer support I've seen in awhile. My G500 was broken(It lasted me more than 2 years after heavy use) and so I hit up customer service and they sent me a brand new G502 since they don't make the G500. It works fantastic and I love all of their products.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104934

Now if you want something a little cheaper--

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104998

I use to own the G400, but now it's the G402.

Whatever you buy, get a Logitech.

Also, try checking out your local electronics store because when I bought the G400 at bestbuy it was like 20$ lol, Newegg I think sells it a lil to expensive...
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline [ARK]Legion of Darkness

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 08:40:35 PM »
I use a razer headset and keyboard and they serve me well. I also suggest the deathadder or if you're into mmos use the naga

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 11:35:11 PM »
I've only use 2 gaming mice so far. I've tried the R.A.T but its a piece of shit. Dont get it.

The first one I used was the G700 (which is now the G700S, both shown below)

But after 4 years, left click started failing. Otherwise, it's most comfortable mouse I've ever used. Its hybrid wired with a very good wireless connection (hybrid as in you can plug it in and get wired responsiveness) and is quite versatile in regards to buttons and macros.

I now rock the G502 (bottom mouse in pic)

Not as comfortable as the G700 (but my hand is big so that could be why) however it's so responsive and works similarily to the G700 in regards to buttons and stuff. The G502 has a DPI shift button you can hold to change your DPI while it's held (trying to aim a gun and reducing mouse sensitivity). It's also permanently wired with logitechs fabric no drag cable which feels ALMOST wireless. It also has customizable weights in the bottom so you can set your mouse weight and center of gravity. VERY nice feature imo as I prefer a more rear center of gravity.

What mouse do I recommend? Idk. They're both amazing. It all depends on what you want and what you can afford.

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Something is creating script errors
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 11:29:45 AM »
I have a G700s and I love it. I bought it for £50 on Amazon a couple of months ago but it seems to have gone up since then. If you can get one for £50 its definitely worth it.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 02:30:38 PM »
people are going to shit all over me for suggesting this probably, but i would say the razer deathadder
http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-deathadder

+1

I've been using that for many years. I'd say its pretty good.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 04:32:53 PM »
razer is total shit for anything besides the deathadder. had mine for 5+ years at this point. stay away from literally everything else they make though
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 04:53:30 PM »
razer is total shit for anything besides the deathadder. had mine for 5+ years at this point. stay away from literally everything else they make though

I can't complain about my Razor Kraken 7.1 headset though.
Amazing sound, and amazing mic.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Something is creating script errors
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2014, 06:05:02 PM »

I can't complain about my Razor Kraken 7.1 headset though.
Amazing sound, and amazing mic.

Yes I've used some at a couple of gaming conventions and they are comfortable and have great sound quality. I don't own a pair myself, though, but from the short time I have used them they felt really nice.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 07:06:56 PM »
SteelSeries Rival. don't have a link or anything but it's pretty fucking sweet, been using it for about a month and a half now with no issues aside from my computer occasionally not recognizing it, but that's an issue with my usb ports and not the mouse
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Trustable Tyrone

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2014, 08:23:33 PM »
I use the razor ouroboros

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2014, 08:25:46 PM »
I use the razor ouroboros
that mouse is like, 2,000,000* how the fuck did you afford it
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline [ARK]Legion of Darkness

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2014, 10:01:41 PM »
I use a combo between the Razer Naga Epic and the deathadder

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal