Author Topic: Remove the strip club  (Read 13940 times)

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Remove the strip club
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2014, 10:35:27 PM »
there are locations in the map such as the above screenshots where i physically cannot fit buildings behind because there is something on the other side.

i have gotten a lot of suggestions in the past week or so and i'll eventually work through them all (the OP for the x1b thread is updated almost daily) and focus solely on passive citizen rp areas before i tackle other areas of the map.

shouting out "build citizen areas" in the name of balance is all well and good but sometimes its not physically possible to do that so we have to come up with other ways to make the map more balanced
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 10:37:43 PM by o.g jackal »

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2014, 04:23:51 AM »
hi i would like to remove the nexus as it destroys my citizen rp
oz please remove the nexus from the map as its takes away from us citizens as cps can only go in

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2014, 05:24:39 AM »
the nexus always has like half of the unit population
oh my god its always the center of attention for them, while us citizens cant find any units to rp with
its ruining my game please remove the nexus

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2014, 07:41:42 AM »
hi i would like to remove the nexus as it destroys my citizen rp
oz please remove the nexus from the map as its takes away from us citizens as cps can only go in
the nexus always has like half of the unit population
oh my god its always the center of attention for them, while us citizens cant find any units to rp with
its ruining my game please remove the nexus

Just /charfallover in front of a unit and call him a cunt. He'll drag you to detainment. Tadaaa! You are inside the nexus as a citizen, RPing with units! That's what you wanted. Right?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline This is Red

• The best color in the world is  not red.
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2014, 08:43:49 AM »
Just drop a gun near the hardpoint, wait a week, and call for a raid. Tadaaa! You are inside the strip club, RPing with citizens! That's what you wanted, Right?
oh

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2014, 10:07:52 AM »
ok this is just turning into drama, since oz has said what he might do with the strip club im going to lock this

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2014, 10:10:34 AM »
-snip-
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:02:42 AM by garry :D »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal