Author Topic: Revert Unit Names  (Read 7510 times)

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Revert Unit Names
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2014, 01:39:10 AM »
I'll summarise it as neatly as I can:

1. I sort of disagree with this because I don't really see the big deal, but if people want it, I guess that's how it'll end up. I won't fight it if it's put in, I'm not even fighting it now, I was just asking why it was a big deal which Frog replied to, so did Cow.
2. The reason it is how it is now is because literally no schema changes were made, all that was added was a rank loader (that we've been having trouble with, should be fixed in Khub's update) and some other stuff I may not know of. Hopefully the update will make the server's systems a bit more reliable, but we'll have to wait and see.

You'll see me whitelist people and stuff on HL2 RP - but that's because only SA's can as far as I know, and the only other SA I know of is Nicknero, and Waffle whenever he is on. I change stuff when admins ask me to, but that's about it. As far as the suggestion goes, feel free to continue with it. I just hope that the digits change will be automatic (something I bet Khub will work on if this is implemented)

If you guys really want this implemented - I guess I'll provide my support for it. I'll shoot a word to Waffle and see what he says if you guys want me to. Pretty sure he's seen this topic already - but you know.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2014, 01:41:43 AM »
I'll summarise it as neatly as I can:

1. I sort of disagree with this because I don't really see the big deal, but if people want it, I guess that's how it'll end up. I won't fight it if it's put in, I'm not even fighting it now, I was just asking why it was a big deal which Frog replied to, so did Cow.
2. The reason it is how it is now is because literally no schema changes were made, all that was added was a rank loader (that we've been having trouble with, should be fixed in Khub's update) and some other stuff I may not know of. Hopefully the update will make the server's systems a bit more reliable, but we'll have to wait and see.

You'll see me whitelist people and stuff on HL2 RP - but that's because only SA's can as far as I know, and the only other SA I know of is Nicknero, and Waffle whenever he is on. I change stuff when admins ask me to, but that's about it. As far as the suggestion goes, feel free to continue with it. I just hope that the digits change will be automatic (something I bet Khub will work on if this is implemented)

If you guys really want this implemented - I guess I'll provide my support for it. I'll shoot a word to Waffle and see what he says if you guys want me to. Pretty sure he's seen this topic already - but you know.

Okay, thank you.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2014, 01:52:26 AM »

Thank you. I appreciate it.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2014, 02:14:19 AM »
considering everyone wants it, I have no issue with it being done. it's up to khub at this point.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2014, 10:05:50 AM »
I don't think I'll ever understand how could this thread generate this much drama.
I'll include this with the next update.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal