Author Topic: Citizen Hospital Applications [OPEN - IC Experience:None]  (Read 6243 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Citizen Hospital Applications [OPEN - IC Experience:None]
« on: January 29, 2014, 10:29:24 PM »

Out of Character for OOC:
Basic OOC knowledge on medical care is required. Even if you have to read a First Aid book on google, please study a little before applying.

The style of medical rp in the citizen hospital is demanding and advanced. Only apply if your willing to learn and be patient.

You also require:
10 posts on the forums. They will be checked so if they're useless posts, they will be ignored.
Be in good standing with the server and no recent bans.
Have over 3 weeks of Serious RP Experience at our community.

Current Experience Required to Apply: None
    Hello. If you are interested in a future in providing medical care and support then the Citizen Hospital is the right path to take. Please take the time to fill out this application fully and truthfully. Applicants must be driven to providing medical care and some background experience is beneficial in the applicants success.

Code: [Select]
[b]Full Name[/b] [ x ]
[b]CID[/b] [ x ]
[b]Sex[/b] [ x ]
[b]Age[/b] [ x ]

[b]What interests you in a position with the Citizen Hospital?[/b]

[b]What skills might you bring to the Citizen Hospital?[/b]

[b]If you have any previous medical experience, reference what and when below.[/b]

[b]If anyone referred you to the Citizen Hospital, please mark down their name(s) below.[/b]

[size=10pt][i][u]Please sign and date below[/u]:[/i][/size]

[font=georgia][i]I hereby acknowledge that all information presented and written on this document is truthful and complete. I have filled out all sections as much as possible listing any and all information pertaining to said section in full without omitting anything pertinent. I understand that submitting untruthful information may result in immediate rejection of my application, termination of my position with the citizen hospital, and possible intervention with the civil authority.[/i]

Signature of applicant:
Date:
[/font]

[ooc]
How long have you been playing serious hl2rp with cg?

What knowledge do you yourself have on medical care?

Have you ever done medical rp before? State what, when, and where if applicable.

[/ooc]

Submit applications in this thread.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 05:18:28 PM by Statua »

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Application for Employment [OPEN - IC Experience:Moderate]
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 12:09:07 AM »
Full Name [ x ] Richard Traugott
CID [ x ] 04583
Sex [ x ] Male
Age [ x ] 39

What interests you in a position with the Citizen Hospital?
I got nothing better to do. No use wasting my potential doing NONE medical things. Like walking. I'm sure you guys need extra hands and I got two of them, last time I checked. Am I suppose to write cliche shit about how I want to help people and better the city? Sure, that works. Mostly because I'm bored and want to stop being useless with my previous career experience.

What skills might you bring to the Citizen Hospital?
Besides that I used to be a surgeon? Surgical knowledge. I dabbled in plastic surgery, that was weird. I'm not a people person, though, don't make me have to work the front desk.

If you have any previous medical experience, reference what and when below.
MD-PhD - Graduated probably 10 years ago. I don't remember, who remembers things these days. What? Yeah I don't right "Dr." in front of my name because that means nothing anymore.
Surgeon up until everything went nuts. That was fun.

If anyone referred you to the Citizen Hospital, please mark down their name(s) below.
Front desk lady?

Please sign and date below:

I hereby acknowledge that all information presented and written on this document is truthful and complete. I have filled out all sections as much as possible listing any and all information pertaining to said section in full without omitting anything pertinent. I understand that submitting untruthful information may result in immediate rejection of my application, termination of my position with the citizen hospital, revocation of my civil workers union status, and possible intervention with the civil authority.

Signature of applicant: Richard Traugott
Date: 17/01/19

I am certified in CPR, or, was. I have not renewed it. Because of RP and writing and such, I have bits and pieces of medical knowledge from books I've read, things I've heard, and articles. Most of the stuff is random that had to do with what I was dealing with, so I can't really list them. For the most part, I usually look stuff up before I do it.

This application has been accepted. Please see the medical director for an interview.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 01:42:49 PM by Statua »

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Re: Application for Employment [OPEN - Experience:Moderate]
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 04:09:53 PM »
Full Name [ Eugenia Grimes ]
CID [ 21590 ]
Sex [ F ]
Age [ 28 ]

What interests you in a position with the Citizen Hospital? The thing that interests me the most within the Citizen's hospital is helping out the combine and citizens.

What skills might you bring to the Citizen Hospital? I have over 10 years in experience in the medical field. I am trained in EMT-B and EMT-A, I hone skills in the BLS and ALS.

If you have any previous medical experience, reference what and when below. Not that I can remember.

If anyone refered you to the Citizen Hospital, please mark down their name(s) below. Monika Krause

I hereby acknowledge that all information presented and written on this document is truthful and complete. I have filled out all sections as much as possible listing any and all information pertaining to said section in full without omitting anything pertinent. I understand that submitting untruthful information may result in immediate rejection of my application, termination of my position with the citizen hospital, and possible intervention with the civil authority.

Signature of applicant: Eug G
Date: 18, 1, 2016

What knowledge do you yourself have on medical care? I'm a paramedic explorer.

Application declined.
(OOC) You lack the minimum OOC requirements. Please fully read the original post.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 05:27:22 PM by Statua »

Offline Napoleon IV

• do you feel the simplicity yet
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 06:43:41 PM »
Full Name [ x ]Elijah Parison Blumstein Jr.
CID [ x ]71152
Sex [ x ]Male
Age [ x ]51

I have served as a surgeon in Lodz, Poland, for most of my adult life. I graduated from the Boston School of Medicine with a bachelors degree of medicine in 2001, then went on a tour of Europe with some of my friends for two years. Afterwards, I settled down in Lodz, Poland when I was 36, which the year was 2003. I found work, which allowed me to go back to school in Lodz. I graduated as a doctor of medicine, which allowed me to become a physician in the municipal hospital of Lodz.

Afterwards, I transferred to the surgical wing in 2005 and worked as a surgical assistant, in 2006 became the surgeon and then in 2010, the Head Surgeon as the last one had retired and favored me. I am excited to work for our benefactors, It will remind me of my happy past.

I have a doctorate of medicine and over ten years of experience.

Medical Student, 1997 - 2001
Orderly, 2001 - 2003
Physician, 2003 - 2005
Surgical Assistant, 2005 - 2006
Surgeon, 2006 - 2010
Head Surgeon, 2010 - 2015

If anyone refered you to the Citizen Hospital, please mark down their name(s) below.
A friend of mine, I don't know his name sadly. He is an 01 Nova Unit, whom I have befriended.

I hereby acknowledge that all information presented and written on this document is truthful and complete. I have filled out all sections as much as possible listing any and all information pertaining to said section in full without omitting anything pertinent. I understand that submitting untruthful information may result in immediate rejection of my application, termination of my position with the citizen hospital, and possible intervention with the civil authority.

Signature of applicant: Elijah P. Blumstein
Date: March 7th, 2019

I understand the procedure of bone repair, splinting, organ transplant, organ removal, etc.
I understand the danger and paranoia of infection in an operating room.
I understand basic diseases and allergic reactions.
I have an understanding of what shock is, and can reference to things that will help.
I understand overall long term treatment.

I may not have the required posts, but I have been playing at CG, although at the time I didn't even understand roleplay, for almost three years. I have never been banned, not even confronted by an admin.

This application has been accepted. Please see the medical director for an interview.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:01:06 PM by Statua »

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 12:18:30 PM »
Full Name Billy Schwartz
CID 00639
Sex Male
Age Thirty-One

I'm looking to help the Universal Union and by extension the citizens of City Eighteen. I don't want my talents and education to go to waste; though times are tough, there's no point in wallowing in misery when good can be done. There are also obvious monetary and social advantages, though these are less of a factor than the points mentioned before.

I have a Graduate's Degree in Chemistry, and was a Registered General Nurse before the war. I'm well versed in patient care, having had volunteer experience at a nursing home before being put on payroll. I have a deep understanding of medication, though this isn't a documented skill. I am good with people, having worked in a drug store as a clerk.

- Worked night hours at Rite Drug Pharmacy, 4 Years
- Volunteered at Heritage Senior Citizens Home, 3 Years
- Nurse at Heritage Senior Citizens Home, 6 years

If anyone referred you to the Citizen Hospital, please mark down their name(s) below.
I was not referred.

** It could be noted that the handwriting used on the signature and date is different from the handwriting used on  the rest of the application.

Certified in CPR, looking into certification in First Aid (I've just been to lazy to get around to actually doing it). Going to enroll in a 6 week program to become a CNA this summer. Learned a lot from research to roleplay medical characters, and for whatever it counts, I've watched all six seasons of House MD, which like, makes me pretty much a phd.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 05:00:18 PM by Statua »
I'm a fag

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Application for Employment [OPEN - IC Experience:None]
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 10:59:20 AM »
Applications are open again. We are looking for 5 more staff members. Please read the application thoroughly before filling it out.

-Monika Krause

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 12:24:08 PM »
Full Name [ Sylvester C-Wright ]
CID [ 47488 ]
Sex [ Male ]
Age [ 42 ]

I wish to help people when they get hurt and make sure that people stay healthy while they live in the city. I would like to extend my hand to the kind people that have helped me in the past and help them now.

I may not be fully qualified to help in the hospital but I did start my journey working for a degree and have spent time in an accident and emergency unit as a nurse before the wars. I had hoped to change up my roll and restart my career as a doctor but obviosuly I ran out of time. I know how to look after general medical treatments and hope to learn more as I move on in this fine establishment.
I
Medical Student - 2006-2010
Day Nurse / Night Nurse at local hospitals - 2010-2012
Charge Nurse (shift supervisor) - 2012-2013
Medicinal Nurse 2013-2015
Medicinal Charge Nurse (shift supervisor) - 2015

Signature of applicant: S.C.Wright
Date: 23/03/2014

A ton of time, most notably since It was up as far back as I can remember, I've been here for a long while anyway.

I talk to you about medical stuff all the time stat, I'm not exactly knowledgeable but I've learned from my fair share of excrescences about first aid and hospital care etc.

Have you ever done medical rp before? State what, when, and where if applicable.
Done a small time with NOVA last HL2RP, since then not much other than being the victim.

This application has been accepted. Please see the director for an interview.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 01:31:04 PM by Statua »
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 12:46:13 PM »
Full Name Adrian Fasjovik
CID 99662
Sex Female
Age Twenty-Nine

My skills are going to waste. I would rather apply my skills to the hospital in the aims of helping a few, rather than abandoning my education out of spite for the Combine Occupation.

I crave distraction. I'm weary of walking the same gray streets every day, with no motivation to do anything. I hope that employment at the hospital will help augment what is now a bland, boring life.

There are economic and social benefits.

- Fluency in two languages: Swedish and English
- Medical education (Upsalla Medical University)
- Very clean and organized

Volunteered at Danderyds Sjukhus (Hospital in Central Stockholm)
Graduate from Upsalla University in Surgical Sciences (also recieved pre-med training here)
Internship at Danderyds Sjukhus, working mostly in Internal Medicine
Reached position as Assistant Surgeon, eventually advanced further to Surgeon specializing in Heart Surgery
Began to tire of surgery; made preparations to go into diagnostic medicine, plans interrupted by war

I was not referred

Signature of applicant: Adrian Fasjovik
Date: 3-18-14

Spoiler for Please Read:
This is technically a character from the previous Outlands server, but by the time the authorization application was accepted the population was winding down and shortly after both City and Outlands were closed. I'm hoping that since I never really got the oppurtunity to roleplay this character, the technical revival of an older char can be overlooked so I can get a chance to actually RP her.

Here's a link to the old Auth: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=23579.0

Twoish years, at least.

Certified in CPR, looking into certification in First Aid (I've just been to lazy to get around to actually doing it). Going to enroll in a 6 week program to become a CNA this summer. The unique challenge in this character is that her medical expertise far exceeds my own; nonetheless, I hope I can be successful with her.)

Simon Reilly, Outlands Doctor, CG Outlands
Bill Schwartz, CHP Employee, CG City

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 09:29:48 PM by Statua »
I'm a fag

Offline Napoleon IV

• do you feel the simplicity yet
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 05:52:55 PM »
Full Name [ Helen Jennifer White ]
CID [ #25592 ]
Sex [ Female ]
Age [ 24 ]

~ I'm interested in joining the Citizen's Hospital for a basic reason. I love to help people. A natural impulse of kindness. I was in veterinary studies for two years before the war, but by today I find it hard to remember a lot of it. I'd like to further my medical knowledge whilst helping people, at the hospital. A win, win.

What skills might you bring to the Citizen Hospital? A partial, actually very basic knowledge of human anatomy. I much better understand the anatomy of animals. I do, however, know first aid and CPR, from high school when I volunteered as a paramedic at the local fire department. I am a very neat woman, I keep myself very tidy and clean. I have an excellent capability to learn, also.

- 1.5 years of volunteer paramedic service to my local fire department.
- 2 years of veterinary studies.

I wasn't referred.

Signature of applicant: H.J. White
Date: 3-23-2019

About 3 years.

I know everything that Statua taught me on Elijah and a bit more. A lot, for a 14 year old.

Statua, I am 100% sure you know where, so at the hospital, basic evaluations, burn treatments, a week or so ago, with you, on Elijah.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 09:30:01 PM by Statua »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 09:45:58 PM »
Due to a recent incident, we are now looking for 6 new staff. The hiring process will also be carried out differently. Applications will be open for the next week. Once all applicants over the week have been interviewed, the top 6 will be hired.

-Monika Krause

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 02:51:14 PM »
The handwriting itself is in a fancy type of scrawl, that of such seen in old literature.
Full Name [ Jeffery David Isacc]
CID [  #22385 ]
Sex [ Male ]
Age [ 47 ]

I am interested within a position at the citizens hospital as I am restless - I feel the need to help out with the citizens in any way I can. I am not capable of being within the MPF and the work the CWU does holds no interest for me. I would like to learn some new kills in good management.

While I have little medical experience, I am a servant of God and feel that with my other skills, I can apply it well to some of the tasks I will be required to perform at the citizens hospital. I will be able to amuse the citizens and keep their minds off things, along with having the determination and confidence to succeed in actually learning the medical skills.

As said above, I am a servant of God and a few times, including during a certain incident that was many years ago and had to bandage some people and other, basic problems while the hospital itself was inundated with worse casualties.

-

Signature of applicant: JfIsacc
Date: 25th March, 2019

Since it started up the second time in 2011.

I'm a qualified first aider so know the basics.

I had a unit that reached 02 or 03 within NOVA, but that was long ago in 2011/2012 and I don't remember much of it.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:32:53 PM by Statua »
what

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2014, 05:06:31 PM »
Any applicants who have been told they have been placed in consideration, come visit the director immediately, applications will remain open until all 6 positions have been filled.

-Monika Krause

Moved this board to the applications section.

Offline Misty is kinda Mittens

• ʕಠᴥಠʔ
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citizen Hospital Applications [OPEN - IC Experience:None]
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 09:08:12 PM »
The writing is messy and small

Full Name [ Jun Yi ]
CID [ 83518 ]
Sex [Female ]
Age [25 ]

I wish to help Citizens and not be sitting around and wasting time just worrying about my next meal or move from city. I am not fond of just being someone on the streets.

Very Calm.
Very Organized.
Very Loyal.

I had basic fist-aid training back when I was younger at home.

-

Signature of applicant: Jun Yi
Date:6/4/19

Nearing a year or over.

Taken a first aid class and have CPR training

Well on another Hl2rp server (Its dead now) I had a medical Unit in Helix (Their Nova), was the most active out of them all. It was during Novemberish I think. Was a 03-02 before it died.

I edited it a bit. Something was bugging me.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:57:02 PM by Statua - Taking map commissions »

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 11:12:38 PM »
Full Name [ David Collins ]
CID [ 30451 ]
Sex [ Male ]
Age [ 32 ]

What interests you in a position with the Citizen Hospital? I want to be able to help the residents of City 8 instead of being useless to society.  With the City 8 Citizen Hospital fully staffed there will be a greater quality of care that be can provided to the city and also decrease waiting times for the sick and injured at the hospital.  The Civil Workers Union doesn't seem like my line of work given my prior medical experiences and I would rather help the people with medicine than police work so the Citizen Hospital is the best option for me to help the people.

What skills might you bring to the Citizen Hospital? In my 20's I was an EMT-B and worked for an ambulance company that did emergency response.  I also was a University student taking Pre-Med studies so I have a good knowledge of the human anatomy as well as handling medical emergency's in hospital settings and also "in the field" where improvisation was needed.  However I don't remember to much of the advanced stuff its been a while since I practiced medicine.

If you have any previous medical experience, reference what and when below. 3 years as an EMT-B and 1 year of Pre-Med Studies.

Signature of applicant: David Collins
Date: 6/13/19

How long have you been playing serious hl2rp with cg? I played at least a month of HL2RP before it was taken down and I am starting to actively play again.

What knowledge do you yourself have on medical care? I do not hold any current certs but I know CPR, First Aid, AED, I learned a LOT from Statua from our serious RP days in OCRP when we had the serious RP org for emergency services.

Have you ever done medical rp before? State what, when, and where if applicable. I did a lot of medical RP with KJUN and Statua in the Station 9 emergency services org which was Serious RP in OCRP/OCRP2 which was a lot of fun and a great learning experience.

I edited a sentence to clean it up.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:17:00 PM by Statua »
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline The_Scrat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2014, 07:56:25 PM »
Full Name [ Isaac Mervin ]
CID [ 16713 ]
Sex [ Male ]
Age [ 16 ]

I've never done medical roleplay before, but what interested me in this was; my interest in health

Good roleplaying, and knowledge in the medical field

Asthma (2010 Currently) mmpi-1 test (2011)

David Collins

Signature of applicant: Isaac Mervin
Date: April/14/2014

About 3 days, But I have enjoyed it dearly.

I am taking a course in school learning about the Human body and how it works, I have knowledge in the mmpi-1 test (I have tookin do to some so called "Disabilities")

I have not done medical rp before.

This application has been declined
(OOC)You lack two minimum requirements, obviously didnt read the OP. The application is IC and you filled it out OOC. The level of roleplay and complexity in the citizen hospital may be too advanced for you. I highly advise you try another faction and learn about serious RP a bit before reapplying.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:20:53 PM by Statua »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal