Author Topic: Citizen Hospital Applications [OPEN - IC Experience:None]  (Read 6258 times)

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citizen Hospital Applications [OPEN - IC Experience:None]
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 01:58:21 AM »
Full Name Argento Garrett [ x ]
CID #63474 [ x ]
Sex Male[ x ]
Age 28 [ x ]

What interests you in a position with the Citizen Hospital?

Personally? I would like to help the Citizens of City 45 instead of just standing back and doing nothing - being pretty much useless and hopefully with all the others and myself, we can all take care of each other therefore bringing in a better way of helping each other and a lot better medical care that can be produced by our staff and myself and trying to try cut down on diseases and others that may be physically hurt, whether that be cuts or bullet wounds but apart from that, I'd like to join because I wouldn't like going to the Civil Workers Union because of my past medical experiences.

What skills might you bring to the Citizen Hospital?

I make sure I am always clean but most of all I try to stay organized.

Medical education, I have learned human anatomy.

If you have any previous medical experience, reference what and when below.

Basic First Aid, 2 Years of EMT-P, I worked in New York as a Paramedic before the war.

If anyone referred you to the Citizen Hospital, please mark down their name(s) below.

-

Please sign and date below:

I hereby acknowledge that all information presented and written on this document is truthful and complete. I have filled out all sections as much as possible listing any and all information pertaining to said section in full without omitting anything pertinent. I understand that submitting untruthful information may result in immediate rejection of my application, termination of my position with the citizen hospital, and possible intervention with the civil authority.

Signature of applicant:
Date: 16 April, 2019

Out of Character for OOC:
How long have you been playing serious hl2rp with cg? 2 years or so

What knowledge do you yourself have on medical care? ...

Have you ever done medical rp before? State what, when, and where if applicable.  Well - just normal. Bandages, bio-gel etc.

This application is on hold until further notice.
(OOC)Waiting on OOC knowledge to be fulfilled.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 01:59:09 PM by Statua »

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citizen Hospital Applications [OPEN - IC Experience:None]
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 03:38:34 PM »
Full Name Alexei Strelnikov
CID 43762
Sex Male
Age 39

What interests you in a position with the Citizen Hospital?
My English not so good, but I have been looking for job to do good ever since come to City 45. I have wants to help citizens of good city and assist Universal Union whenever cans.

What skills might you bring to the Citizen Hospital?
I work hards and I am start to interested in medicals. I have no past experiences but am eager to learn.
I like to think my RP is good and I have IRL first aid training.

If you have any previous medical experience, reference what and when below. I have nots medical experiences but have applied bandage.
I have a NOVA 01 unit and I've had IRL first aid training.

If anyone referred you to the Citizen Hospital, please mark down their name(s) below. No one refers me.

Please sign and date below:

I hereby acknowledge that all information presented and written on this document is truthful and complete. I have filled out all sections as much as possible listing any and all information pertaining to said section in full without omitting anything pertinent. I understand that submitting untruthful information may result in immediate rejection of my application, termination of my position with the citizen hospital, and possible intervention with the civil authority.

Signature of applicant: Alexei Strelnikov
Date: 10/05/2019

How long have you been playing serious hl2rp with cg?
Since the launch of the new server.

What knowledge do you yourself have on medical care?
IRL first aid application as a part of my police training and NOVA experience which taught me more (up to the 01 level).

Have you ever done medical rp before? State what, when, and where if applicable.
I'm the player behind C45.MPF.NOVA-01.900, so yes I have done medical RP. Wherever I've had to do medical RP I have done it, and I've trained units within NOVA.

Look at my blue pen fanciness.

** The application has been removed from the Hospital's notice board, seemingly torn down in a hurry.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 09:09:17 PM by Comrade Strelnikov »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal