Author Topic: Ineu Valley 2  (Read 10789 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ineu Valley 2
« on: November 22, 2013, 06:33:37 PM »
Well. I've decided I'm gonna remake Ineu Valley from the ground up but transferring some parts like the bunker, the factory, the inn, etc. Its gonna be a side project of mine so there's no estimated completion date. If anyone has ideas for new things or how things could be done, feel free to post here. Might help me get a plan out.

So far though I'm planning on making it like Ineu Pass was laid out in regards to deep, narrow valleys. There will be lots more twists and turns so I can pack more shit in and make it feel bigger and improve FPS greatly. The only daynight compatability will be the old style of a skybrush and semi-dark nights.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 05:29:07 PM by Statua [...] »

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ineu Valley 2
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 07:16:32 PM »
My suggestion: Make it more interactive IE buttons for things to happen like traps and what not that can be reseted.

Hmm, I take it the map is being built more towards Serious RP and towards semi/lite RP. (always loved interactive maps, they make ya feel like theres more control in RP situations)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 05:09:18 PM »
I dont quite understand what you mean.

Progress: Click to see the original size.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 11:37:21 PM »
A small run down town like Good Spring from Fallout NV would be pretty cool. Example:

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 12:25:44 AM »
Try to take some neat aspects from the origional that people liked. Personally I liked the location of where the town was. One side was a steep hill that had that criss cross road and on the other side it was kinda like a low slanted hill that lead to a waterfall and it was just cool to see. Perhaps get a different texture or whatever it's called for the trees that outline the map though. They are hideous and look like they were from a PS1 game.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 07:20:46 PM »
Sorry cow, I have the town right in the middle of everything in hopes it will sort of change the dynamics of RP. Having it to one side or one corner seems to either cause lack of use of the rest of the map or people dont go to the town. I'd like to see how it being in the middle with 4 access points (north mountain, south mountain, east valley and west valley) will affect this. It might be interesting actually.

Delta, I like that idea. I have a place in mind where I might stick 3-4 extremely weathered buildings for housing.

Anyway, here's some progress:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 07:27:25 PM by Statua [OCRP2 Reborn] »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 08:43:34 PM »
Oh my god the map is far from finished but it is already a masterpiece.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 11:32:50 PM »
Is a winter edit going to be done? tbh I really liked the first INEU all wintered up and what not.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 12:49:10 AM »
Is a winter edit going to be done? tbh I really liked the first INEU all wintered up and what not.
When the time comes maybe.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 02:05:11 PM »
I decided ima do a missile silo. Here's a crudely drawn diagram of its layout. Click to see the original size.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 05:10:52 PM »
I decided ima do a missile silo. Here's a crudely drawn diagram of its layout. Click to see the original size.
dem art skills.  You need a noble peace prise for deaz.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 02:36:51 PM »
All done the silo base thing.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »
Set up the brushwork for all the buildings.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 08:23:29 PM »
Set up the brushwork for all the buildings.

Spoiler for Hiden:

those little wooden platforms on the side of the cliffs are pretty cool

this clearly calls for a revival of outlands

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2013, 08:41:41 PM »
Just gotta finish some refugee made structures and bridges, make the combine base, then start detailing everything so like trees and other props for everything. Theb gonna optimize the map and done.

Ive got 3 weeks off so I should be done before the new year.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal