Author Topic: First week if high school  (Read 11461 times)

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: First week if high school
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 12:17:09 PM »
Shitposts removed AGAIN.
Next person to post any stupid unserious shit can have a free vacation off the forums.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

adfilonbsadgsdgadg nick, warren ALREADY REMOVED SHITPOSTS/Trolling on the same page. Just ban them, jesus.

for all you people saying "fight back to bullies" that's probably a stupid move, i don't know how it works where you are, but most places you will get in deep trouble for even touching ANYONE even if they touched you first

yea no, that will no you no where but a sea of bullies, not fighting back is the worst thing you could ever do. teachers always say "oh go tell the counselor blah blah blah" but that shit never works, and the problem is never fixed. without hard evidence that someone is actually bullying you they can't do anything to the person. sure they can try to "interogate" him/her, but obviously the fuck would say that he never did anything. take it from a person who had friends that were bullied and had to stick up for them because they couldn't.

And when they see you "standing up" to the bully, you get in deep shit

smashing a bully's teeth down his throat is the best solution, telling the teachers is the equivalent of committing suicide

You tell a teacher first then if it doesn't resolve, stand up to the bully. I don't know about where you live, but here, there is atleast 1 police officer monitering every hall
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 12:24:30 PM »
Shitposts removed AGAIN.
Next person to post any stupid unserious shit can have a free vacation off the forums.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

adfilonbsadgsdgadg nick, warren ALREADY REMOVED SHITPOSTS/Trolling on the same page. Just ban them, jesus.

for all you people saying "fight back to bullies" that's probably a stupid move, i don't know how it works where you are, but most places you will get in deep trouble for even touching ANYONE even if they touched you first

yea no, that will no you no where but a sea of bullies, not fighting back is the worst thing you could ever do. teachers always say "oh go tell the counselor blah blah blah" but that shit never works, and the problem is never fixed. without hard evidence that someone is actually bullying you they can't do anything to the person. sure they can try to "interogate" him/her, but obviously the fuck would say that he never did anything. take it from a person who had friends that were bullied and had to stick up for them because they couldn't.

And when they see you "standing up" to the bully, you get in deep shit

smashing a bully's teeth down his throat is the best solution, telling the teachers is the equivalent of committing suicide

You tell a teacher first then if it doesn't resolve, stand up to the bully. I don't know about where you live, but here, there is atleast 1 police officer monitering every hall

you will NEVER resolve it by telling a teacher, that is the fastest way to be killed

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2013, 12:31:52 PM »
Alright, that's enough arguing.
Everyone has his own ways of solving problems. And one way might be better than the other, they both might work or might not work. It all depends on the school, teachers and the way things are done.

Since OP's question is pretty much answered many times and it has been a while, I'll lock the thread to avoid it bursting out in a fight.
If OP wants it unlocked, he can PM me and I'll unlock it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal