Author Topic: First week if high school  (Read 11459 times)

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: First week if high school
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 02:41:36 AM »
Whatever you do, for god sakes don't slack in grades...unless you plan on creating businesses (something along those lines) you'll need a college education for your future. If you get horrible grades in high school, it makes life much harder after you've finishing High School. Also quick tip, don't go tryhard mode to get people to like you. Sometimes people can see that and it only pushes them further away. AND, if you're being bullied I think we all agree here is to stand up for yourself, don't let yourself be their bitch. Don't take people's bullshit because you'll be seeing a lot of it.
ok

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 04:29:30 PM »
Actually give a shit about what you do. High School is going to be on of the best moments of your life. You're going to make a lot of friends and enemies. Don't try to be the guy that everyone likes, either. Just do your work, get good grades, and stay out of trouble. Don't try to be a smartass to your teachers, either. They get paid to teach you a certain way, so just do what they want you to do.

Also, forget what anyone thinks about you. You're you, so act like it.

Offline Tyrion The Anal Explorer

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 06:42:13 AM »
To be quite honest. Be yourself and be the person who YOU wanna be. If anybody says shit. Insult them back. If it goes to far then knock them out, if you don't wanna fight ask a friend to help. A few of my friends have asked me for help at times and I did help and now they are in a lot better situation.

^^Credit to Dixon xD

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2013, 10:44:23 PM »
for all you people saying "fight back to bullies" that's probably a stupid move, i don't know how it works where you are, but most places you will get in deep trouble for even touching ANYONE even if they touched you first
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2013, 11:09:36 PM »
for all you people saying "fight back to bullies" that's probably a stupid move, i don't know how it works where you are, but most places you will get in deep trouble for even touching ANYONE even if they touched you first

better than telling teachers/parents which will cause even more shit between you and the bully

Offline FanaticWarren

• ElitistFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2013, 11:46:37 PM »
Topic locked for obvious reasons

Unlocked. Posts were removed.

No more trolling
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 01:29:19 AM by FearlessWarren »

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor @ 4.6 ghz
RAM: AMD Radeon™ RP1866 Performance Series 16GB
PSU: Ultra X4 750W
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked + PNY GTX 550 TI for physx core

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »
I wasn't aware that it was impossible to have a little fun on the forums anymore, sorry

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2013, 01:13:44 AM »
I'm sorry but posting images of weapons and saying you'll bring them to school isn't "chill". Its childish. This is social discussion if you didnt know. Its where people post legit things expecting legit replies. Be respectful please.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2013, 01:29:34 AM »
Shitposts removed AGAIN.
Next person to post any stupid unserious shit can have a free vacation off the forums.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 01:37:31 AM »
Enjoy High School, mate. It's a hard time.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 01:41:19 AM »
Shitposts removed AGAIN.
Next person to post any stupid unserious shit can have a free vacation off the forums.

adfilonbsadgsdgadg nick, warren ALREADY REMOVED SHITPOSTS/Trolling on the same page. Just ban them, jesus.

yea no, that will no you no where but a sea of bullies, not fighting back is the worst thing you could ever do. teachers always say "oh go tell the counselor blah blah blah" but that shit never works, and the problem is never fixed. without hard evidence that someone is actually bullying you they can't do anything to the person. sure they can try to "interogate" him/her, but obviously the fuck would say that he never did anything. take it from a person who had friends that were bullied and had to stick up for them because they couldn't.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 02:50:47 AM »
Shitposts removed AGAIN.

adfilonbsadgsdgadg nick, warren ALREADY REMOVED SHITPOSTS/Trolling on the same page. Just ban them, jesus.
Already did. I just stated what would happen to anyone else who finds it a good idea to continue.

yea no, that will no you no where but a sea of bullies, not fighting back is the worst thing you could ever do. teachers always say "oh go tell the counselor blah blah blah" but that shit never works, and the problem is never fixed. without hard evidence that someone is actually bullying you they can't do anything to the person. sure they can try to "interogate" him/her, but obviously the fuck would say that he never did anything. take it from a person who had friends that were bullied and had to stick up for them because they couldn't.

Back on my old secondary school, I was bullied myself. I never stood up for myself and it only resulted in being shown as the weak spot and hence an easy target for even more bullying.
Showing that bullies shouldn't mess with you by fighting back, they will back off as they know you are not a weak and easy target.
Surely your teachers will say to go to the counciler/teacher and report them. Just like how we tell you to report rulebreakers instead of taking matters into your own hands on the servers. Because it could make things worse. But with bullying it works different and hence you have to make sure you aren't becoming a weak target and stand up for yourself.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2013, 02:59:13 AM »
while you'll likely get suspended/grounded/whatever for like a week, it's a lot better then spending years being walked all over.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2013, 11:28:18 AM »
Shitposts removed AGAIN.

And when they see you "standing up" to the bully, you get in deep shit
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2013, 11:47:21 AM »
Shitposts removed AGAIN.

And when they see you "standing up" to the bully, you get in deep shit

smashing a bully's teeth down his throat is the best solution, telling the teachers is the equivalent of committing suicide

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal