Author Topic: Crime scene events.  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Crime scene events.
« on: August 06, 2013, 01:53:31 PM »
This is more serious rp but I actually did this idea on an hl2rp server and got a lot of credit for it. An admin would use the prop menu in an apartment or a specific location and make a crime scene out of props and ragdolls and so on. When the cops show up to the scene from a 911 call or a warrent they will show up to a murder scene or an apartment full of evidence. There are many types of scenes you can make and that's why it's fun for everyone. The more creative and detailed you are with the scene the better it gets.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Crime scene events.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 02:56:35 PM »
this is ocrp you are suggesting it for, do you really think something serious on something we want to go back to literp will work?

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 04:28:16 PM »
this is ocrp you are suggesting it for, do you really think something serious on something we want to go back to literp will work?
Atleast your not breaking a rule if you don't want to do it. Before in OCRP2 we kinda forced it on people since it was a "serious rp" server. Something like a crime scene event should be labelled as a crime scene event like when doing the 911 call. This will have people who want to get involved with that type of rp to rp the crime scene and possibly get better rpers.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 04:53:50 PM by Ramone »

Offline Quarantine

• AdMiNgE aBuS eRr DaY
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 05:17:56 PM »
I actually can't believe I never thought of doing something like this. It is possible to set up and I think it would be awesome to watch and see what happens. There would need to be clues riddled throughout the house/warehouse/whatever, and have evidence pointing in a certain direction (either to or away from a suspect). I am really interested in setting something like this up now, it's just too bad that OCRP hasn't seen a player count above 5 in ages. Maybe one day OCRP will regain some popularity and we'll be able to set this up.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 06:46:54 PM »
I actually can't believe I never thought of doing something like this. It is possible to set up and I think it would be awesome to watch and see what happens. There would need to be clues riddled throughout the house/warehouse/whatever, and have evidence pointing in a certain direction (either to or away from a suspect). I am really interested in setting something like this up now, it's just too bad that OCRP hasn't seen a player count above 5 in ages. Maybe one day OCRP will regain some popularity and we'll be able to set this up.
I suggested a bounty system along with this idea on a perp server. Maybe people can get in on watching for wanted people and get money for it. I would love it if almost everyone got involved on idea's like this so maybe the DJ or the Mayor can report a wanted person on a broadcast. City could go on lockdown and police can do searches in buildings or roadblocks can be conducted to do ID checks and checking if they have seen a person. This server is lite but it's something for everyone to experience, this doesn't have to be Dark-rp lite.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal