Author Topic: RP_Rockford Progress  (Read 46894 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RP_Rockford Progress
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2014, 07:28:08 PM »
Idk. I'm not gonna worry about it either. It's not as important as you seem to think it is.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2014, 08:00:58 PM »
Idk. I'm not gonna worry about it either. It's not as important as you seem to think it is.
I know.  It's just the little things that make the map that much better.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2014, 10:17:27 PM »
This is not in St. Louis. It's in a metroplex in Oregon.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2014, 11:02:05 PM »
This is not in St. Louis. It's in a metroplex in Oregon.
  That contradiction though.  It may be.  But it is just an idea.  So could you lay off?  It's in the US.   Does not mean all police stations are different.  a lot may share the same floor plans or Specs.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2014, 12:41:30 AM »
It's just the little things that make the map that much better.

this is very true

the little things count

not saying to do what bish is suggesting but the little things do indeed count
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2014, 02:26:39 AM »
It's just the little things that make the map that much better.

this is very true

the little things count

not saying to do what bish is suggesting but the little things do indeed count
  Click to see the original size.  This is what I mean btw.  If you did not see.  :P 

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2014, 04:14:52 PM »
One more thing to go on the to-do. The new outskirts are sexy. Gonna punch a compile right now.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2014, 04:33:07 PM »
Finished everything. Working out some lighting bugs right now with the outskirts but here's some new stuff:
Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.

Offline Sambolinski

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2014, 05:22:00 PM »
Finished everything. Working out some lighting bugs right now with the outskirts but here's some new stuff:
Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.

It looks great, can't wait to see it ingame.

Offline Banana Fone

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2014, 06:39:34 AM »
Playing CGRP and I found this
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2014, 05:47:42 AM »
If we are adding defects heres my list.

Spoiler for In the subs house with a roofed balcony it's a bit dark:

Spoiler for Floaty Tree Across the road from the General Motors:

Spoiler for Across the road from GM (You can see through gap in buildings) :

Spoiler for A lot of signs are like this, might be a problem with the dev server?:

Spoiler for Posh appartment building, all up the stairs, dunno if this is meant to be there:

Spoiler for bank of americ"a":

Spoiler for floaty pilon @ corner of map at the end of the road leading to coast:

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2014, 11:36:02 AM »
A lot of that stuff is outdated now. Also images are too big for my phone so I'll look at them later. But thanks.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2014, 07:31:19 PM »
Today is a sad day. I am unable to resolve this lighting issue. Rockford is simply too complex with old unoptimized brushwork from 2011 to compile properly. I have 2 choices. Release it with this shit lighting issue, or rebuild it from scratch. I'm going to try to rebuild it. If it is not ready by the time CGRP is complete, we will use what I have now until the new version is ready. RIP Rockford.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 07:55:31 PM by Statua »

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2014, 05:40:52 AM »
Oshit thats bad... I think I can speak for us all when I say that we really appreciate all the work you have put into this problemchild of a map :) It's looking to be great and would be such a shame to not release with. Im sure a bit of bad lighting for a while wont phase too many

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2014, 05:43:17 AM »
would it not be possible to use the map as a reference model to rebuild it in much quicker time?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal