Author Topic: Continuing on.  (Read 20009 times)

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Continuing on.
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2013, 05:19:29 AM »
At least we now have a replacement game mode for hl2rp.
sorry you need ten guns to talk to me
metro2033 is so elitist

"omfg elitist!!1!! hwat a fag!!1"

grow up
thats my experience on the gamemode and it's how I've found it
funny how the person who plays the most mary sue characters tells me to grow up
top lel

how to win argument
repeat what person said but with added insult and awfully written and end with insult

Funny how you don't know that I play on other HL2RP servers with characters that don't even have a piece of equipment. In addition, I had characters with the same in CG. I don't give one damn about elitism what so ever but you stuck to that the whole time and tend to use it as a insult. If you enjoy the roleplay with one another, you enjoy it, that's how it is in my book.

"Repeat what the person said but with added insults which is awfully written and ended with a insult." Here is some spots that you missed in your sentence. Fixed it up.
correct grammar when you have nothing to say
mary sue doesnt always involve equipment, showing your lack of understanding
my opinion is that the server is elitist idk why you're so mad about a statement

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2013, 03:19:09 AM »
metro2033 is so elitist

grow up
top lel

how to win argument
repeat what person said but with added insult and awfully written and end with insult

Funny how you don't know that I play on other HL2RP servers with characters that don't even have a piece of equipment. In addition, I had characters with the same in CG. I don't give one damn about elitism what so ever but you stuck to that the whole time and tend to use it as a insult. If you enjoy the roleplay with one another, you enjoy it, that's how it is in my book.

"Repeat what the person said but with added insults which is awfully written and ended with a insult." Here is some spots that you missed in your sentence. Fixed it up.
my opinion is that the server is elitist idk why you're so mad about a statement

Hey Yak can you make a normal post without pressing enter at the end of every sentence
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 03:23:58 AM by Bluff »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2013, 12:08:46 PM »
Back on topic please. Take your squabbles elsewhere.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2013, 06:37:11 PM »
trading cards for hl2rp lol

Daniel Slater
"The CCA misses one turn when this card is drawn."

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2013, 06:43:06 PM »
trading cards for hl2rp lol

Daniel Slater
"The CCA misses one turn when this card is drawn."

Consul Neil(Or whatever she was called)
"Everyone begins to say 'Oh it's this slut again' in OOC chat"
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2013, 01:16:35 AM »
Consul Neil(Or whatever she was called)
"Everyone begins to say 'Oh it's this slut again' in OOC chat"

i cry evrytiem ;(

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2013, 07:42:47 AM »
trading cards for hl2rp

Watch this space...

:D

psst contact me if you want a pose of your character/group/something else on a trading card for another one of my pose collections - include character name, affiliation, abilities (link any auths if possible), a quote and a short character description and a reference picture of what they look like.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 08:05:30 AM by ozdongle »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2013, 01:42:20 PM »
trading cards for hl2rp

Watch this space...

:D

psst contact me if you want a pose of your character/group/something else on a trading card for another one of my pose collections - include character name, affiliation, abilities (link any auths if possible), a quote and a short character description and a reference picture of what they look like.

I PM'ed you ;) 8) 8) 8)   :-*

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2013, 02:53:43 PM »

trading cards for hl2rp

017~ When combined with 621, all anti-citizens miss the next three turns

Kal~ When attacked, falls over but can never die- but can also not attack.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2013, 07:02:25 PM »
93817- when drawn, all NOVA units lose 10% mobility and everything is deployed.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2013, 07:20:56 PM »
93817- when drawn, all NOVA units lose 10% mobility and everything is deployed.

Make one for your big titty character pls

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2013, 09:27:50 PM »
Violet - Lose one turn while she does her hair, then revive one dead card on the turn after.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2013, 11:02:35 PM »
357- When played, three random cards get bleach injections in femoral artery, lose eight turns.

Jonathan Welsh- When played, all players must make up a phony excuse and leave the server, two cards removed from the field on either side but cannot be played again.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:12:57 PM by Riemer?Phoenix »
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2013, 06:12:29 AM »
metro2033 is so elitist

grow up
top lel

how to win argument

Hey Yak can you make a normal post without pressing enter at the end of every sentence
no sorry

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2013, 09:17:05 AM »
Warren Dixon - From his brother's grusome death, he went into a deep depression, drinking too much. And on this day. he was drunk. Dead bodies in the bar of The Outlands, bringing up his pistol and then his SMG and Gabriel's Crossbow, placing them on the bar. Loading them. He walks upstairs and into the bedroom. Smashing the window. He aims Outside as OTA walk across the bridge, he aims. Firing a lot of bullets, after a long gun fight against them, he has killed only 3 OTA with 19 Bolts and 4 clips of SMG Ammo. His SMG is dry and has 1 Pistol Bullet left, all his bolts are gone also, he looks outside the window, seeing that there are no OTA...He thought they retreated...until a blue light went on Warren's hand then a shot followed, his hand being blown clean off, he falls down. crying out in pain and then the door is suddenly kicked down as an OTA runs at him, kicking Warren while he is on the ground, Warren backs up against the wall. saying "I ain't gonna' beg! I ain't beggin' you!" and then The OTA unit raises his AR2 saying, "No." firing at Warren's head.

Paul 'Macca' MacMillan - He was drinking, again. In the bar of the city. Before the doors were kicked in...The Units pointing, shotguns, MP7's and AR2's all at him. He finished the drink. Putting his hands behind his back, backing away from the units. The Units keep their aim on him. "Hold it right there!", he keeps moving back, A pulling of a pin is heard. By then, Paul is on the stage. he looks up. Breathing in. then a large explosion is heard, he took his own life.

// yes, some shit is made up. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. fite me br0 wit mai 360 n0-sc0pe sk1ll
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:11:42 PM by Dixon »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal