Author Topic: Continuing on.  (Read 19965 times)

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Continuing on.
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 09:58:34 AM »
UU.S0.93817 938 received a secured transmission in the weeks before all hell broke loose in City 17. Rumors began to spread among the ranks about the possibility of disloyalty from 93817. Just a few days before the events that led to chaos in the city, 93817 just simply disappeared and none of his former comrades knew his true fate. Did the transmission he received shortly before his disappearance have anything to do with his fate? Only 938 knows... (//I know the true story of what happened to 938 but I'll only tell certain people, if I'm asked.)

Vincent Valtiere Vincent stayed in the Ineu Valley for a few more months, thinking back to the old days of the canals. He'd escaped the OTA and Combine more times than he could he count and he was still alive and breathing. He fell in with a group of armed mercenaries moving through the area looking for supplies and extra hands and left the Ineu Valley with them, never to be seen again. Where he is today or if he's alive is unknown.

Sheperd 'Shep' Thomas Sheperd remained a loyalist and promoted Union Watch activities up until the day he was killed during the rebellion in City 17. He died young, but at least he died believing in something.

Jessica Landsford Jessica was always resourceful and more intelligent than most people gave her credit for. This paid off for her when she managed to escape City 17 during chaotic events that unfolded during the rebellion. There were rumors that an attractive girl that didn't look like she fit in a post-apocalyptic world was seen in the nearby Ineu Valley area with groups of other survivors. Perhaps Jessica made it out alive and to the Valley after all?

Jessica landsford is intelligent yet she shits on a stripper pole and then siscors with another stripper on stage with her pussy juice squirting all over her and he stage? Or is it just that she has MPD? Haha  ;)

o7

I'm a troll to the last.  ;)

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 08:02:33 PM »
UU.S0.93817 938 received a secured transmission in the weeks before all hell broke loose in City 17. Rumors began to spread among the ranks about the possibility of disloyalty from 93817. Just a few days before the events that led to chaos in the city, 93817 just simply disappeared and none of his former comrades knew his true fate. Did the transmission he received shortly before his disappearance have anything to do with his fate? Only 938 knows... (//I know the true story of what happened to 938 but I'll only tell certain people, if I'm asked.)

Vincent Valtiere Vincent stayed in the Ineu Valley for a few more months, thinking back to the old days of the canals. He'd escaped the OTA and Combine more times than he could he count and he was still alive and breathing. He fell in with a group of armed mercenaries moving through the area looking for supplies and extra hands and left the Ineu Valley with them, never to be seen again. Where he is today or if he's alive is unknown.

Sheperd 'Shep' Thomas Sheperd remained a loyalist and promoted Union Watch activities up until the day he was killed during the rebellion in City 17. He died young, but at least he died believing in something.

Jessica Landsford Jessica was always resourceful and more intelligent than most people gave her credit for. This paid off for her when she managed to escape City 17 during chaotic events that unfolded during the rebellion. There were rumors that an attractive girl that didn't look like she fit in a post-apocalyptic world was seen in the nearby Ineu Valley area with groups of other survivors. Perhaps Jessica made it out alive and to the Valley after all?

Jessica landsford is intelligent yet she shits on a stripper pole and then siscors with another stripper on stage with her pussy juice squirting all over her and he stage? Or is it just that she has MPD? Haha  ;)

o7

Your character had big breasts and a big ass (as said in the description) and managed to take attraction from the opposite sex. gg

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 08:50:27 PM »

o7

Your character had big breasts and a big ass (as said in the description) and managed to take attraction from the opposite sex. gg

And on that note, CG should get a serious rp server just with lesbian cyber with airborne being the leader for the server to guide everyone on mastering the skills of scissoring on a stripper pole. If you donate your model would get bigger ass/breasts, ect. It would be a big cash cow(HEHEHEHE SEE WHAT I DID THERE) considering all the people that would play it.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 11:41:57 PM »
perhaps implement donator animations such as the spreading of cheks
o7

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013, 02:25:27 AM »
perhaps implement donator animations such as the spreading of cheks
launching next week
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2013, 04:15:05 AM »

o7

your characters  all had trench coats and gasmasks or spy gear

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2013, 06:47:28 AM »
 that was awesome stuff tho

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2013, 07:15:30 PM »
At least we now have a replacement game mode for hl2rp.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2013, 03:53:14 AM »
sorry you need ten guns to talk to me
metro2033 is so elitist

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2013, 06:58:58 AM »
metro2033 is so elitist

"omfg elitist!!1!! hwat a fag!!1"

grow up

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2013, 08:23:29 AM »
metro2033 is so elitist

grow up
thats my experience on the gamemode and it's how I've found it
funny how the person who plays the most mary sue characters tells me to grow up
top lel

how to win argument
repeat what person said but with added insult and awfully written and end with insult

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2013, 08:32:34 AM »
daniel slater will kick your asses any day

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2013, 03:31:13 PM »
metro2033 is so elitist

grow up
thats my experience on the gamemode and it's how I've found it
funny how the person who plays the most mary sue characters tells me to grow up
top lel

how to win argument
repeat what person said but with added insult and awfully written and end with insult

Funny how you don't know that I play on other HL2RP servers with characters that don't even have a piece of equipment. In addition, I had characters with the same in CG. I don't give one damn about elitism what so ever but you stuck to that the whole time and tend to use it as a insult. If you enjoy the roleplay with one another, you enjoy it, that's how it is in my book.

"Repeat what the person said but with added insults which is awfully written and ended with a insult." Here is some spots that you missed in your sentence. Fixed it up.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2013, 08:54:39 PM »
Back on topic yes?

Iel'Kiran

The old and wise vort continues to traverse the Ineu mountains, helping those passing by or residing in the area. He continues to feed off the Xen life and resides in peace and harmony inside his solitary cave. He starts his days by leaving the cave at dawn. He travels around and through the ineu mountains throughout the day, looking for food and meeting new people. He lives on for 7 more years and dies at the age of 287 in an attempt to stop a lost, savage vort.

Violet Collins

Violet left the Ineu mountains to reside in the flooded city of Jikropa where more people live. She formed a team of refugees there to help her in her EMS work. This team included 3 more EMTs, 2 mechanics, and 4 security personnel. They called themselves 'Direlect Hope', a name originating from how the city is an overgrown jungle of trees and plants. The original vanbulance created in Ineu finally broke down after 10 years of service and a new one made from an old 3/4 ton pickup was rebuilt. Violet lived for another 17 years in this city. It grew to a small community and was almost restored to a functioning city till the combine caught wind of it. Violet died at the age of 48 from a combine mortar crashing through her roof and into her truck while she was stocking it.

Ronald Williams

Ron formed a small resistance group with the goal to protect those in Ineu. It consisted of 4 others who he came across and trusted. They made base camp on the side of Castle Mountain and lived there, protecting Ineu for years. They kept a close watch on all the new groups that came in and passed through due to circumstances he encountered in the past. They formed emergency plans in the event of a combine invasion for the people in the valley who trusted them. Ronald lived for another 6 years. He died at the age of 34 in a firefight with a group of mobile bandits.

Ian Goodman

Ian didn't go far. He continued to find non-perishable foods in the city districts and distributed them to hungry resisting citizens to help them regain nourishment. Ian lived for another 2 years. He died at the age of 26 in the nexus from amputation. He was caught by an undercover snitch who he gave foods to. The combine caught wind of an anti-citizen nourishing citizens and he fit the description.

[CG:A]Statua

He saluted the good memories and the stories of the cherished server. He knew that the rollercoaster of activity and players to the server had finally descended from its last hill and has now come to a stop at the end of the ride. Perhaps a new ride will start with higher hills and not as many drops and maybe just maybe, will become the next biggest serious RP game in the Gmod community.

Offline Aerialrcoet

• YouTube Content maker
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2013, 12:49:57 PM »
It's Been fun CG but time must pass. We stand here today to respect the Gamer's who gave their Lives to Half Life 2 Roleplay, In these dark days we are have a reminder of the days that passed throughout it's lifespan and in this lifespan was some of the most amazing roleplay I had every had and with this I must say good bye my friend It was nice to play you.
The only footage I got of the server in 2011 :(
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul4x4xW2Jsg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul4x4xW2Jsg</a>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal