Author Topic: Making Forum Sigs -(FREE)-  (Read 5888 times)

Offline Masterlordflame

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Making Forum Sigs -(FREE)-
« on: May 21, 2013, 11:48:46 PM »
Text on Sig (delete text as appropriate):
Images wanted: (Will crop around the backgrounds of images and Take advantage of transparent backgrounds)
Font: (Choose a font from here http://cooltext.com/)
Colours/Gradients: (e.g. red-blue or green-grey)
Basic desc: (for the basic layout)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 12:45:13 AM by Masterlordflame »

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Making Forum Sigs -(FREE)-
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 01:35:47 AM »
Text on Sig (delete text as appropriate): CG Administrator KJUN
Images wanted: data:  Background planet City Landscape Symbol ODST fro crop
Font: NOVA first column, 5 row.
Colours/Gradients: Blue gradient with rain particles/thunder clouds.
Basic desc: From background images to front, we have the planet that looks like its been attacked, and has craters, this should be in the background in the sky of the city landscape. perhaps make it look misty like its barely visible, but yet its there. then you have the ODST trooper thats off to the left cropped by himself, then have the symbol in the right of the sig going from a clear image to faded(top clear to faded bottom). And with the Font in the lower middle, have it say "CG Administrator KJUN". any questions ask, any personal preferences/ artistic adds you want in it is welcomed.

Offline Masterlordflame

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 04:14:48 AM »
Basic desc: From background images to front, we have the planet that looks like its been attacked, and has craters, this should be in the background in the sky of the city landscape. perhaps make it look misty like its barely visible, but yet its there. then you have the ODST trooper thats off to the left cropped by himself, then have the symbol in the right of the sig going from a clear image to faded(top clear to faded bottom). And with the Font in the lower middle, have it say "CG Administrator KJUN". any questions ask, any personal preferences/ artistic adds you want in it is welcomed.

Having some problems with the links to the requested images. have only been able to use one, its the image of the odst. None of the other images are showing up for me. I will try clearing my cache or using a different browser.

Post Auto-Merged: May 22, 2013, 06:58:00 AM

Completed enjoy your sig. hope its to your liking.

Oh my goodness I love you! <3 -KJUN
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 01:52:24 PM by KJUN »

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 01:43:27 PM »
Text on Sig (delete text as appropriate): Welcome to the sewers you fat rat! Hahaha!
Images wanted: (Will crop around the backgrounds of images and Take advantage of transparent backgrounds): Fat rat main picture, Background. Second picture
Font: (Choose a font from here http://cooltext.com/) http://cooltext.com/Logo-Design-Muddy
Colours/Gradients: (e.g. red-blue or green-grey) Green-brown
Basic desc: (for the basic layout) I want the fat rat on the right on the left on the chair saying the text I want. Then I want the crying man on the right not saying anything. (Also, if you can, crop out the april 15 thing on the crying man.) You can resize the background so it's smaller and fits better.

Offline Masterlordflame

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 04:30:11 PM »
Text on Sig (delete text as appropriate): Welcome to the sewers you fat rat! Hahaha!
Images wanted: (Will crop around the backgrounds of images and Take advantage of transparent backgrounds): Fat rat main picture, Background. Second picture
Font: (Choose a font from here http://cooltext.com/) http://cooltext.com/Logo-Design-Muddy
Colours/Gradients: (e.g. red-blue or green-grey) Green-brown
Basic desc: (for the basic layout) I want the fat rat on the right on the left on the chair saying the text I want. Then I want the crying man on the right not saying anything. (Also, if you can, crop out the april 15 thing on the crying man.) You can resize the background so it's smaller and fits better.

Completed Enjoy Your Sig

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 02:53:18 AM »
Make me one? o3o
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 04:05:01 AM »
Considering OP hasn't been on in over a week and the thread hasn't been posted in months...

Locking.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal