Author Topic: 44 years on. The munar mission.  (Read 2160 times)

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
44 years on. The munar mission.
« on: July 21, 2013, 10:01:37 AM »
Kerbal Space program.

Apollo 11 was the spaceflight that landed the first humans on the Moon, Americans Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, on July 20, 1969, at 20:18 UTC. Armstrong became the first to step onto the lunar surface six hours later on July 21 at 02:56 UTC. Armstrong spent about two and a half hours outside the spacecraft, Aldrin slightly less, and together they collected 47.5 pounds (21.5 kg) of lunar material for return to Earth. A third member of the mission, Michael Collins, piloted the command spacecraft alone in lunar orbit until Armstrong and Aldrin returned to it just under a day later for the trip back to Earth.

Mods used are mechjeb.

Part I The launch to the mun.

Kerbal space center wanted to mark the 44 years since the first moon landing. The kerbalnaut Jeb Kermin was chosen for this mission. The landing site was chosen at the Neil Armstrong's Memorial.

Here she is in all her Glory Apollo 11 the night before the launch. Jeb  still sitting in the flight simulator preparing  for the mission.

The Next Day.....

Mission Control: Jeb system check please.
Jeb: All is good doesn't look like we are going to crash.
Mission Control: All is Good launch in 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.. All  systems go this is Apollo 11 on her mission to the moon.

Mission Control: Jeb can you bring her up to a stable 150 km orbit over.
Jeb: Copy that. She is flying stable.

Jeb: Shes in a stable orbit over going to switch the Lunar module around to the command module over.
Mission Control: Acknowledge that be careful.

Jeb: LM has been r-arranged to the front of the CM Over.
Mission Control: We read you over. Also its time to do the Transfer to the moon Fire the engines up and get into to position.
Jeb: I read you over doing that now.

Jeb: Hopefully me not passing high school maths wont affect the transfer to the mun.
Mission Control: Hahaha. Fire the engines up in T- 2m. 6s

[size=150]2m. 6s Later....[/size]

Jeb: All going good Mission control.
Mission Control: We read you over we will now go into a 5 minute blackout over.
Jeb: I read you over see you soon.

TUNE IN NEXT TIME, WILL JEB MAKE IT TOO THE MUN OR WILL HE EXPLODE!!

Part 2 will be made soon.
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 44 years on. The munar mission.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 12:06:14 PM »
I hope he'll explode.
I like twists to the stories.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal