Author Topic: Do you have any tattoo's?  (Read 12596 times)

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Do you have any tattoo's?
« on: May 20, 2013, 04:01:40 PM »
If you have any real tattoo's post them here!

This is what I based mine off of.
Spoiler for Hiden:

This is the outline.
Spoiler for Hiden:

After 3 and a 1/2 hours later with 2 10 minute brakes, it's finally finished!
Spoiler for Hiden:

A few days after it was done.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Of course I have to make a muscle!
Spoiler for Hiden:

Why I got this tattoo? Since I had a lot of friends and family who served in the military and no have either passed away when they left the military or who have been killed while still serving the military. Now I'm wanting to serve in the military as well! Please don't post "OMG THIS SUCKS" keep those comments to your self please since last time I posted something like this awhile ago and it didn't go so smoothly.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 04:04:24 PM by DatSlyDawg »

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Do you have any tattoo's?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 04:31:22 PM »
I could never get a tattoo because needles and me have a rocky relationship, but if I did I would totally get one like that. I think the tattoo is awesome and I totally support your reasons behind it.

That tat is sweet and gets my seal of approval.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 09:16:15 PM »
I could never get a tattoo because needles and me have a rocky relationship, but if I did I would totally get one like that. I think the tattoo is awesome and I totally support your reasons behind it.

That tat is sweet and gets my seal of approval.

I appreciate it! They're addicting and I'm keeping myself from getting another one!

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 09:58:11 PM »
I've never really been a fan of being coated in tattoos, but one is fine as long as its most covered up. If I were to get one it would definitely be a patriotic one.

Love yours, though.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 10:32:09 PM »
I would show a pic of mine, but I don't have a camera. lolz. Nice tats, I'll post soem images of what mine are/based of later tonight.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 06:32:16 AM »
Why would you get someone elses tattoo on your body
have you enlisted in the armed forces or mr patriot 101

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 08:28:29 AM »
No he just likes his country and he wants to show that.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 08:32:13 AM »

Just going to say that there are lots of ways you can do that...

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 09:25:06 AM »

And he decided he wanted it in the form of a tattoo. I remember a post made by him saying he's in the Air Force, though I may be wrong.

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 09:39:17 AM »
Well I plan on getting an SPQR tattoo with the imperial eagle on my arm in coalition with my friend which are getting the same.

'Do you have any tattoo's?' Tattoos do not own something, nor do you Tattoo is.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 09:41:06 AM by DrVengeance »
have a nice day :)

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 01:06:27 PM »

And he decided he wanted it in the form of a tattoo. I remember a post made by him saying he's in the Air Force, though I may be wrong.

I'm planning on going into the Air Force.

And for all you anti tattoo guys out there.

This is a personal choice and it's my body and I'm an adult and I can make my own decisions for myself. It's not like I'm getting tattoo's everywhere and anywhere on my body. I have it on my arm and it is covered up when I wear a t-shirt! And it's not somebody else tattoo, if you look at it the gun is different and so is the helmet and the dog tags. Yes, I have the same style but not the same exact tattoo.

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 03:11:30 PM »
The idea of a tattoo seems somewhat attractive to me. While I would never get it as large or...colorful as you due to me not wanting to cough up the kind of money you probably did and the long hours, possibly days of completion, pain and maintenance afterwards, I could see myself having one. I liked the idea of a trebble cleff on my right shoulder and a bass cleff on my left since I am a musician(Alto Sax 3 years + some Cello).

The one thing that stops me though is the thought of two things.
1. My body will never be the same. Being as tattoos are permanent.

2. It'll probably look like a shriveled peice of poo come 50-70 years.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Cogley

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2013, 05:45:08 PM »
In the chairforce you're not aloud to have any visible tats, join the corp or something. http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/airforce/a/aftattoo.htm

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2013, 11:20:35 AM »
The idea of a tattoo seems somewhat attractive to me. While I would never get it as large or...colorful as you due to me not wanting to cough up the kind of money you probably did and the long hours, possibly days of completion, pain and maintenance afterwards, I could see myself having one. I liked the idea of a trebble cleff on my right shoulder and a bass cleff on my left since I am a musician(Alto Sax 3 years + some Cello).

The one thing that stops me though is the thought of two things.
1. My body will never be the same. Being as tattoos are permanent.

2. It'll probably look like a shriveled peice of poo come 50-70 years.

You know what else looks bad in 50-70 years? Everything! Your nob stops working, your balls sag, your nose grows as do your ear lobes. It's not like tattoos are going to make it any worse.

And the fact the military is so restrictive on tattoo is a little stupid in my opinion, the same applies for any jobs that restrict tattoos; they don't automatically make you a murder hobo. They can be expressive of your character or history, abolishment on visibility is daft. (with the military is makes some sense, as they basically shave you of identity and reform you in their image, but it's still daft).
have a nice day :)

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 01:34:10 PM »
In the chairforce you're not aloud to have any visible tats, join the corp or something. http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/airforce/a/aftattoo.htm

No. The Air force, it cannot be visible and my tattoo is visible. I'm not joining the Marines since I don't want to see a lot of action.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal