Author Topic: Do you have any tattoo's?  (Read 13301 times)

Offline Cogley

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Do you have any tattoo's?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 06:55:47 PM »
In the chairforce you're not aloud to have any visible tats, join the corp or something. http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/airforce/a/aftattoo.htm

No. The Air force, it cannot be visible and my tattoo is visible. I'm not joining the Marines since I don't want to see a lot of action.
that's my idea of joining the military to serve and protect this country, to see action..

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2013, 01:50:30 PM »
Why would you get someone elses tattoo on your body
have you enlisted in the armed forces or mr patriot 101
brb southern cross tattoo m8

People who post like you think they're funny. You're not, so why are you even here? Your opinion doesn't matter.

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2013, 02:41:38 PM »
Why would you get someone elses tattoo on your body
have you enlisted in the armed forces or mr patriot 101
brb southern cross tattoo m8

People who post like you think they're funny. You're not, so why are you even here? Your opinion doesn't matter.

I got rid of it.

To the other people who don't agree with me. That's life, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I don't regret a damn thing I've done. And to be quite honest, I don't really give a damn what you tell me. You telling me that I'm going to regret something or if I were you I'd do this isn't going to make me lose my beauty sleep at the end of the night!

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 04:26:12 PM »
I wanna get a few when I can:

1. Metal Gear Rising Spine down my back.
2. Far Cry 3 tatau round my right arm.
3. Barcode on the back of my neck.
4. MGS FOX tattoo on left arm.
5. Ezekiel 25:17 somewhere (I ain't a religious guy I just want the Pulp Fiction thing somewhere.
6. "Cut here" on both wrists (lol i ain't no emo).
7. Terminator style cut open arm under the FOX logo (smaller than this pic tho).
8. gf's name :3
9. Borderlands logo
10. Django somewhere (no bg on the tattoo, making it look a little cut off)
11. Jay and Silent Bob on the back

and maybe 12. Possibly a chest burster tattoo (thinkin' if i ever had kids, they'd get freaked out :/)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:46:38 PM by EmperorXbox"Idontwant"One »
im bach

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal