Author Topic: New Police Car Models  (Read 6203 times)

Offline Jake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Police Car Models
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 05:51:06 PM »
Lately I have been talking with a guy named SentryGunMan, creator of WAC helicopters and planes and many other vehicles. He has a police car that we are going to make a suggestion about. Perfect model, HD. Great sounds and whatnot. We will also be suggesting a Jeep Wrangler in that thread.
Anyway, be patient. We will have the thread up soon and you will see that this police car will be a lot better than any before.

Post the link in this thread so it can get bumped up again and so we'll have more support on this whole ordeal.

I know 4 different coding languages, learning LUA right now. aw yis

Offline ?«SG.Sup?? | Sir.Scottx125

• Gondorian Royal Tower Guard
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2013, 08:13:25 PM »
Lately I have been talking with a guy named SentryGunMan, creator of WAC helicopters and planes and many other vehicles. He has a police car that we are going to make a suggestion about. Perfect model, HD. Great sounds and whatnot. We will also be suggesting a Jeep Wrangler in that thread.
Anyway, be patient. We will have the thread up soon and you will see that this police car will be a lot better than any before.

Post the link in this thread so it can get bumped up again and so we'll have more support on this whole ordeal.

I agree, and this vehicle issue needs to be resolved now. I'm getting sick and tierd of repeating myself with this simple solution yet no developer heeds it.

Offline Jake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 11:40:17 PM »
Well, a lot of devs need a shitload of support from the community for something to be implemented, get a couple more community members to get in on this thread and i'm sure it will attract more attention and be implemented

Post Auto-Merged: May 14, 2013, 09:08:23 PM
BUMP!!!!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 09:08:23 PM by AMM| Jake Fangue »

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2013, 10:07:47 PM »
Just gonna throw my input in here, I think that the Crown Victoria would make a great replacement for the Vapid. It looks better, it handles better (Note: The OCRP police car scripts need to be fixed.), and it actually exists. The Vapid is from GTAIV, the Crown Victoria is from the real world. It would fit in to OCRP better than the Vapid, and I mean, think about it: There are cars in OCRP that actually exist, ie, the Bugatti, the Rolls Royce, the Mini, etc. However, that said, most of them are ripped from GTAIV. I just think it would make a lot more sense to have some IRL cars in the gamemode.

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion, feel free to remove the post if I've broken any posting rules.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Jake

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2013, 10:39:24 PM »
Nope, you didn't break any rules, its an open post, all opinions welcome, you just gave support to my ideal so you're all good :)

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2013, 12:46:20 PM »
I support this 100% the Crown Victoria would be a great addition to the game and replacing the vaspid would be great. If this car was implemented I would r driving that than the dodge all the time. Just looks clean, slick, and a great representation of a police cruiser.

Please add!

Offline Jake

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2013, 06:02:30 PM »
bump

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2013, 06:08:52 PM »
You've tried to bump this suggestion 3 times now. This is not the way to get our attention (well you did, but not in a positive way). You should honestly get banned seeing as bumping your own thread is against the forum rules. 

When a suggestion is not denied by a developer, it means that it has a chance, and we're still considering it. Tho I'm locking your thread because you've bumped it so many times. Also, this is in another thread, even if this was here first, you still kept bumping it.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal