Author Topic: Physgun colours  (Read 16760 times)

Offline redzepper

• Ponyfag
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Physgun colours
« on: May 08, 2013, 01:09:39 PM »
I think that with the new physgun colours (colors for Americans.) it would be good idea it we could donate to get a new colour of physgun (but just not colours used at the moment by certain ranks.) so the new colours could be pink, purple, brown, white , black , grey etc. I think that this would be a great idea as everyone could be a little bit more unique and it would also bring in more cash for the owners to keep everything going.  ???

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Physgun colours
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 01:13:02 PM »
If this shows demand, we can surely implement it.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 06:00:40 AM by TOMASAS »
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 02:04:18 PM »
This idea has already been suggested and that is what lead to the idea for the colored ranks. But the idea of buying them was denied. Also the colors right now are on OCRP not all the servers so if its for OCRP please get this moved in there.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 02:35:45 PM »
This idea has already been suggested and that is what lead to the idea for the colored ranks. But the idea of buying them was denied. Also the colors right now are on OCRP not all the servers so if its for OCRP please get this moved in there.

This idea is different from what was suggested in the ocrp2 boards.

The fact that this is a suggestion for a new item in the store (he says donate for colors), makes it already be in the right section.
This would be a fine addition, and it would just be a new item for the CG Store.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 05:33:54 PM »
I like the idea, seems legit, make it one of those items that are like... idk 50cg credits to 100. This way for those players that have like 250 credits and don't want sprays they can get this.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 05:52:16 PM »
I like it. Though certain colors wouldn't be available (such as those defined in the code for admin+, or black which has an invisible physbeam)

Offline Dr. Pepper

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 10:11:22 PM »
I like it. Though certain colors wouldn't be available (such as those defined in the code for admin+, or black which has an invisible physbeam)

OR Make the "Magic Colours" Such as black really expensive? Like 75$ for black(I myself, if i had the cash, would totally buy it XD) or rent them

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 06:51:31 PM »

OR Make the "Magic Colours" Such as black really expensive? Like 75$ for black(I myself, if i had the cash, would totally buy it XD) or rent them

He means no black because it makes it difficult to tell if a player is using their physgun to abuse with props at what not, since the beam is invisible.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 10:28:12 PM »
if the beam could be black it'd def be done

Offline redzepper

• Ponyfag
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 05:12:08 AM »
Hey guys just wondering but if my idea does go through and becomes a new item in the store, could i have a special colour physgun for comming up with the idea.  ;)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Physgun colours
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 08:26:29 AM »
Hey guys just wondering but if my idea does go through and becomes a new item in the store, could i have a special colour physgun for comming up with the idea.  ;)
no sorry

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Hanus Erucson

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2013, 03:17:57 PM »
As the suggester of the color thing. I approve of this!

Offline skytron

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 03:21:46 AM »
Great idea. I would totally buy a physgun colour.

"Don't beg for it, earn it. Then it will be granted to you"

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2013, 05:19:02 PM »
I am really confused on this, isn't there already an option to change the color of your physgun in the Singleplayer menu, which then implements it to multiplayer?

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2013, 05:56:16 PM »
I am really confused on this, isn't there already an option to change the color of your physgun in the Singleplayer menu, which then implements it to multiplayer?
CGs gamemode's simply override that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal