Author Topic: Physgun colours  (Read 16758 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Physgun colours
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 06:27:04 PM »
I am really confused on this, isn't there already an option to change the color of your physgun in the Singleplayer menu, which then implements it to multiplayer?
No. OCRP uses set colors. HRP has a color system in place to buy colors

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline redzepper

• Ponyfag
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Physgun colours
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 02:05:14 AM »
Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for all of the support you have gave to my idea and I really hope that it gets implemented into the store.

Thanks  ;D

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 12:19:25 PM »
Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for all of the support you have gave to my idea and I really hope that it gets implemented into the store.

Thanks  ;D

It's already on HRP ;)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline redzepper

• Ponyfag
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2013, 02:20:22 AM »
Awesome  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal