Author Topic: Citizen Clothing  (Read 26303 times)

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citizen Clothing
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 05:08:54 PM »
There's an easier way... PAC 3
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 05:16:11 PM »
There's an easier way... PAC 3

Yeah but everyone in the city would overdo it. It should be a flag only, and no second chances. A bit more lenient on outlands if you have authed gear like a helmet/vest/etc.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 05:18:23 PM »
I suspect if we even add PAC 3, with flags and 'control', people will still be abusing it and then claiming it's legit

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 05:24:26 PM »
I suspect if we even add PAC 3, with flags and 'control', people will still be abusing it and then claiming it's legit

True. Or you can just add the Enhanced citizens shit.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 05:26:54 PM »
It would only takes admins a couple of minutes to clean up a server when someone does that.
Not to mention if you don't give it away willynilly(Need a proper reason) and not give it for free to every VIP/gold member it should be fine.
CCA get cool custom models, I think citizens should at least get something. PAC 3 wouldn't add too much to the fast DL seeing how its only really LUA files.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 05:35:36 PM »
No-no-no-no! PAC is NOT a good idea! No! Absolutely not. OL AND CITY would go overboard, neither playerbase is "superior" and both would abuse the fuck out of it. It would cheapen the rp experience and make the whole thing less immersive when people with "legit" apparel waltz about.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2013, 07:14:25 PM »
The only things I'd consent to if PAC was being introduced was thing like hats and glasses. But people would abuse it and give themselves like black CP masks and make it look like a full helmet and body armour and crap like that.

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2013, 08:06:16 PM »
The only things I'd consent to if PAC was being introduced was thing like hats and glasses. But people would abuse it and give themselves like black CP masks and make it look like a full helmet and body armour and crap like that.

can't you get rid of shit like that or can't you edit any of it out

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2013, 08:16:36 PM »
Or, you could trust the admins/playerbase for once....

Seriously, if we shoot everything down because "They might abuse it" then we might as well shut outlands down and remove the CCA, some one is going to abuse that.

Truth be told, most the time there's more abuse from the CCA then the more constant playerbase who'd be getting such a flag.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2013, 09:30:13 PM »
I doubt anyone would abuse it. I'm not very familiar with PAC, but maybe it would help to make a limit on how many props you can use or ban certain ones? And if someone makes an OTA uniform out of pots and pans just tell them not to. Or even better make a simple application to have access to use it like TT.

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2013, 09:38:54 PM »

Seriously, if we shoot everything down because "They might abuse it" then we might as well shut outlands down and remove the CCA, some one is going to abuse that.

Truth be told, most the time there's more abuse from the CCA then the more constant playerbase who'd be getting such a flag.

are you retarded
people might and will abuse it. trust me mate if that was the case why don't we just give all flags to people and remove admin altogether so we can all rp together in peace and harmony!!!!!!
no.

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2013, 09:54:58 PM »

are you retarded
people might and will abuse it. trust me mate if that was the case why don't we just give all flags to people and remove admin altogether so we can all rp together in peace and harmony!!!!!!
no.
You're still forgetting the fact that if they're added they'd be flags, last I checked, that doesn't mean /EVERYONE/ gets them.

You're assuming that everyone will get them and everyone will abuse it, that's not going to be the case if we have an apply only flag that's harder then TT.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 10:52:29 PM »
TT is and would be a lot more abusive than PAC. PAC is just editing your model with things, and just adding a gigantic hat or something of that matter. TT could crash the server, prop climb, or prop kill people.

Just make it with the same system as TT, you have to apply for it and you can't donate Gold/VIP for it. I guarantee that people abusing it would be very low, and if they do, it wouldn't be as near as bad as people abusing TT. It's not that hard to just remove the flags and ban the person if they do it, and it's a lot more obvious if someone is abusing PAC as you'll see some super gigantic robot walking around.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2013, 04:23:02 AM »
PAC literally degrades and reduces the roleplay quality

dont add it

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2013, 08:12:17 AM »
I never liked PAC. I find it kinda dumb and tbh it does slash the capabilities of RP in half and make everything all materialistic. I mean if you think about it, adding PAC would be like condoning the thing that we try to stress the most: 'You don't need props to Roleplay.'

PAC is all about props. I mean sure if makes your character look cool and whatever but it's not worth it. I think we don't need it. Do not add pls.

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal