Author Topic: -The City Administration Office- A Forum RP.  (Read 8340 times)

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
-The City Administration Office- A Forum RP.
« on: November 01, 2012, 10:54:52 PM »
//Right, so in light of the fact that the server is down, and we are all bored, that's right, I'm speaking for you, I've decided to create a Forum RP for us. The rules are as follows,
Everything that goes on in this thread is strictly In Character, as in what happens will carry over to the City Server, and will be counted as In-game goings-on.
Treat this as you would the City, meaning anything said can and will be used against you if you decide to be a knob.
All rules that apply on the server apply here, and if you do something that will warrant you being killed in this thread, you will be removed from the CAB as if it were on dat City server.

The room was filled with a waxing glow from the small, enclosed window within the wall adjacent to the broadcasting equipment. The distant sounds of radios emitting shrill pings could be heard coming from below the elevator shaft, as well as the closing and opening of doors. The low hum of a distant Helicopter could be heard passing over the otherwise quiet city as a man stepped out from behind the Broadcasting Camera's view. He wore a dark coloured suit with bright lapels, the tie that hung from his collar lain immaculately against his pressed undershirt. He raised his free hand, the one not clutching the off-white carbon-fiber cane, and ran it through his slicked back hair. It was early morning, and he had just declassified several documents, relaying the information to the public about the new Third Precinct. As he slowly used his cane as a strut, he shambled over towards the desk at the far end of the room. The silence was suddenly broken by the loud groaning of the lift, slowly making its way up the shaft towards the office, bearing an unknown occupant..
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: -The City Administration Office- A Forum RP.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 11:09:33 PM »
  31749 heard it, too.  Until now, she had been standing silently in a dark corner of the office, her blue lenses concealing her ever alert eyes.  As the hum of the lift became audible, 31749 cradled her OSIPR as she turned towards it.  While her heavily augmented mind had calculated the probability of the occupant being a malignant as very low, her programming could never allow her to be too sure.  Even around those of the High Command, 31749 had planned how to kill everyone she met, whenever the order came down.  She released the safety on her weapon, and the mechanism hummed to life in her arms.  Whoever was using that lift had better have a good reason for it.

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 12:46:15 AM »
As unit 773 was keeping the citizens in order, making sure they are watching the broadcast, he hears the elevator as well, not paying attention to it at first. However, as he sees the CA looking to the elevator, he knew something is going on... He quickly reaches for his radio.[/i]
C45.CCA.GRID-05.773 radios in "<:: Is... Everything alright in the CA office?"

We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline [WB] SDS Bandy [CO] [15th]

• What is blood if not for shedding? -TheCandyMan
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 12:55:08 AM »
Sitting in the break room eating her food she sees an unknown person dressed in a suit head to the elevator then places her mask on and radios in <:: "Who is going on the elevator without reason?"
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 11:05:31 AM by [POG] Jack Bandy »

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 01:18:14 AM »
The elevator continues to loom upwards, clinking and clanking as the platform rises up along the shaft. As it reaches the top, a female comes into view, and she's wearing a rather neat and formal uniform, like that of a City Administrator. As the platform reaches the top with a slight slam, the female reaches upwards slightly, adjusting her collar along her jacket. She then flatens it out, taking in a deep breath. She proceeds to turn to her left, stepping off the elevator and walking towards Cullen. The woman in the suit clearly dons some form of idenfication along her chest. Should the OTA unit utilize her visual augments, she's be able to see that the woman is Dr. Alisha Tallen, a formal City fourty-Five administrator. She stops, slightly before the OTA unit, as not to approach the doctor any further without approval.

"Hello, Doctor Cullen. It's been quite awhile since we've last spoken."

Spoiler for Hiden:
Sorry if I took some great concept you had coming up lol. Just wanted a neato way to re-introduce Alisha to the CAB, and I thought this'd be cool. If you need me to change that whole sequence up for something you had setup, I can do that.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 01:34:40 AM »
31749 relaxes her stance as Dr. Tallen comes into view, powering down her OSIPR and returning to her niche.  Her lenses remain focused on the new arrival, however, following her movements and scanning her physical appearance for any possible abnormalities.  Satisfied, 31749 returns her gaze to the Consul, allowing the Doctor approach.

Spoiler for OOC:
No offense to you, Reaver, but starting off a Forum RP with a mystery (Who is on the elevator) is a good way to create a schism and allow people to hijack the RP (As has been seen).  Just saying :X
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:48:16 AM by Hazard Time - DayZ sucks »

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 03:11:38 AM »
As 773 hears through the broadcasting mic the voice of another CA, he calms a bit, still standing near the citizens.
773 radios in "<:: I would guess everything is in order up there... Going 10-50 around P1."

He then proceeds to the sidewalks, patrolling.[/i]
We must.

Offline This is Red

• The best color in the world is  not red.
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 05:44:11 AM »
In the lowest section of the Nexus, the many units who are not on-duty are either wasting their time away, or sleeping in the barracks. A man slowly rises from his comfortable bed, as he fights the urges to get up. "Don't worry about patrolling, just let your head back down and take a nap." he thought. That was when he used his common method of waking himself up - thinking of all the nasty comments high command would have to say about him sleeping on the job. Unsuprisingly, it worked. He got out of his bed, and looked around the dark room. "As always, I never want to leave the barracks." he thought.  He had gotten out of his bed, but did his best to remain silent, for there were other units still sleeping. "Lucky little twits.. He made his way over to the locker, and lazily put on the enlisted uniform. It looked clean, as if it had never been used before. He tried his best to pay no mind to how spotless his uniform was, him being more use to a dirty - relaxed uniform. He gently closed the locker door, then walked down the large hall, until stopping infront of a elevator. He pushed the button, and before he knew it he was on the main level of the Nexus. He reached over to his radio, clicked the primary button, and said out loud:

"Enlisted unit 155, on-duty. Moving to 10-50, Precinct 1."

Out of Character for OOC:
Btw he is C45.CCA.APEX-03.155 so ye boss him around
oh

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 01:50:52 AM »
Spoiler for OOC:
Guys, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but this is a roleplaying thread for The City Administration Office, not for the general CCA. Just going to throw that fact out there for the units posting here. OTA units I can see, but not CCA unless they apply...

Current Characters:

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 10:42:38 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Well, if a unit wants to come up they can(IF THEY ASK STILL, this is still IC). I'll make a CCA RP thread as well, also, to Hazard, when I put the 'someone coming up the elevator' part, I meant for it to be another CA's entrance, but ye you're right. lol I'll post a new response IC in a bit.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 09:56:42 PM »
Spoiler for OOC:
Bump.  Reaver, we are all waiting on you  >:(

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 10:35:14 PM »
The Consul gives a curt nod to the Overwatch Soldier, setting his focus on the new arrival, he smirks, looking down at the myriad of suitcases and several large binders that strewn his otherwise barren and empty desk. The CAB paraphernalia that used to litter the room is now absent, all of it confined within several crates in the opposite end of the room. Pierce clears his throat, gazing at Ms. Tallen..

"Good evening, I dare say it has been quite a while, how are you?" 

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 12:23:29 AM »
Doctor Tallen can't help but crack a slight smile accompanied by a smile, noticing the strange state of the room. After scanning it for a few moments, she returns her gaze over to Cullen, beginning to speak...

"Well, I must say the past few months have been rather hectic. I've been traveling between cities 17 and 22, collecting data within both of them and working to organize some civil activities. I requested a transfer, however, as I completed my project and they gave me the option to come back here. So, here I am. How are you doing, sir?"

Current Characters:

Former HL2RP-Characters:

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2012, 10:12:43 AM »
After the regular patrol laps, he  gets into the nexus, going to the break room.

773 then radios "<:: Everything seems quiet... May I come up to the CA Office?"
We must.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2012, 07:59:22 PM »
"Outstandingly You and I seem to be the last two remaining. Everyone else has already made the move."
Pierce drops his hand to his radio, wrapping his fingers around it, he raises it to his mouth. "Do as you wish, I have precious few minutes before we depart, however."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal